Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Period changes on BO? Need info please!

(21-04-2019, 09:10 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 08:35 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 05:24 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(20-04-2019, 04:57 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(20-04-2019, 01:47 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Sorry I haven't responded until now!  My period did stop after the tenth day, uneventfully. I went back to taking the BO after that and haven't noticed any other issues, so all is good for now. I'm awaiting my next period and will do my best to update this thread when that happens!

@ Dboobies:  Thanks for the info! I have heard that some ladies needed pituitary also in order to kickstart the growth, so I'm keeping that in mind if things dont happen with just BO. It's probably going to be a slow process for me since I'm ramping up my dose VERY gradually due to other health issues.  Did I see you mention in one of your other posts that BO can cause adrenal fatigue? Did you experience this while taking BO?   I only hope my results will be as wonderful as yours were!! We eat a similar diet.. no junk food, no sugar, and lots of organic meat, veggies, fruits, etc. And I'm not taking anything else besides some vitamins, no medications/synthetic hormones at all.

@saggybunny: How funny, you too?!  How did it go for the rest of your period and are you still taking the BO now?   I could be wrong about this but I think I've read that it's not necessary to take phytoestrogens with BO at all, since BO by itself raises estrogen.. ?? I think that's correct, but maybe you could ask another more experienced BO user on here to confirm that. Breast creams would be the same, I think.  It would be ok to keep using them if they don't have estrogenic herbs in them. But again, you can double check with someone else on here to be sure.

Hey! 

Yep, I had mostly all the symptoms related with adrenal fatigue, I'm still trying to understand what happened, I blame a hormone overload, but I was actually living a bad moment with my job, so I don't know if all that things just confab and gave me all that symptoms.

After a year failed with PM, I restarted with BO and pit, and so far, it has doing great, now I'm doing the month off and taking care of every symptom that could show up.

To succes you need discipline but also hear your body and understand which is the best program to fit your metabolism and endocrine system, avoid endocrine disrupters in food and products, and work your growing inside and outside, could increase growing chances. I'm sure a hormonal profile would help a lot to understand your current situations, however, I can't  say it helped me because I never did one and  I don't have any idea where my imbalance is. 

So, I think you're doing great being cautious with your routine. Wishing you the best of the lucks and keep us informed to keeping learn from each other Smile

* sorry, English is not my native language

Thanks for responding, Dboobies!  Smile 

My adrenals have been stressed already quite a lot, even before I started taking the BO. I hope this won't pose problems... Sad

As for my hormones, I know I have always been somewhat androgen dominant and my progesterone tends to be low.  Did you take something for androgens (like saw palmetto or white peony) during your program?

You're welcome NaturalLady,

I've tried a lot of things to block androgens, since BO and pit increases all your hormones, including the androgens, white peony worked very good for me, I took it liquid which I felt better results than the pill ones, however, it's is expensive because it doesn't last so much. Spearmint tea hasn't been so successful this time, but now I'm doing an experiment, I bought a bulk of organic spearmint leaves, which is cheaper than the tea boxes, and I'm gonna prepare charged tea cups, twice per day, maybe if I increase the amount it could be effective, let's see what happen.
I also tried reiki, which worked good, but now I'm looking for make some savings, that's what I'll try the super charged spearmint tea Smile. But, If you ask me which one was the best for me, definitly was the white peony.

This second time that I started with BO, I haven't felt the adrenal fatigue, I thinks is because I've been working out, avoiding ramping up doses, I don't have a stressful job now, taking 4000 IU of vitamin D and a multivitamin, I'm taking Alive multi vitamin energizer, I think all that things are helping me. Other thing that I've forgotten mention is I'm always doing the BO program along with a IGF-1 booster, this time I'm taking recovery factors from Now Sports, also drink whey protein like thrice per week.

What BO doses are you taking?

Have a happy Easter!

And Happy Easter to you as well!! Smile

I have a white peony supplement in liquid too. I just haven't been taking it, haha.  Did you take the white peony every day or only at certain parts of the month?

I also take vitamin D (6000 IU) for autoimmune issues and I'm taking several other things like zinc, vit. C, magnesium, iodine, etc.  I have wondered if I will need some form of IGF but I thought that eventually adding in pituitary glandular would increase it enough by itself. I didn't know it was necessary to have an IGF booster along with the pituitary.. However, I am 34, so maybe it needs both. ??

I'm starting slow  so currently I'm only taking about 200-250 mg of BO a day.. which I know this isn't enough to grow boobs yet.  How much did you take a day? I saw the dose in one of your posts but forgot how much you took.

Oh great you're already have it! I used to take it all days, didn't cycle it. 
I restarted yesterday after my month off and I'm taking 3 BO/1 P at am and 2 BO/1 P at pm (every BO 250 mg, Swanson) with empty stomach. The maximum dosis that you can take are 6 BO pills, according to the guide I fallow, so nest month I'll add the third BO at pm time.

Supposly, pituitary it's enough to improve your growth hormone levels, but I decided to give it a boost, since I'm over 40's. Probably I could avoid it, not sure how much it has helped me, but now I found it other important role with my working out program. I don't think you need both.
Massages and/or pumping work pretty well with the hormonal program. Are you trying the them?

(22-04-2019, 12:22 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 05:24 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(20-04-2019, 04:57 PM)Dboobies Wrote:  Hey! 

Yep, I had mostly all the symptoms related with adrenal fatigue, I'm still trying to understand what happened, I blame a hormone overload, but I was actually living a bad moment with my job, so I don't know if all that things just confab and gave me all that symptoms.

After a year failed with PM, I restarted with BO and pit, and so far, it has doing great, now I'm doing the month off and taking care of every symptom that could show up.

To succes you need discipline but also hear your body and understand which is the best program to fit your metabolism and endocrine system, avoid endocrine disrupters in food and products, and work your growing inside and outside, could increase growing chances. I'm sure a hormonal profile would help a lot to understand your current situations, however, I can't  say it helped me because I never did one and  I don't have any idea where my imbalance is. 

So, I think you're doing great being cautious with your routine. Wishing you the best of the lucks and keep us informed to keeping learn from each other Smile

* sorry, English is not my native language

Thanks for responding, Dboobies!  Smile 

My adrenals have been stressed already quite a lot, even before I started taking the BO. I hope this won't pose problems... Sad

As for my hormones, I know I have always been somewhat androgen dominant and my progesterone tends to be low.  Did you take something for androgens (like saw palmetto or white peony) during your program?

I've tried a lot of things to block androgens, since BO and pit increases all your hormones, including the androgens, white peony worked very good for me, I took it liquid which I felt better results than the pill ones, however, it's is expensive because it doesn't last so much. Spearmint tea hasn't been so successful this time, but now I'm doing an experiment, I bought a bulk of organic spearmint leaves, which is cheaper than the tea boxes, and I'm gonna prepare charged tea cups, twice per day, maybe if I increase the amount it could be effective, let's see what happen.
I also tried reiki, which worked good, but now I'm looking for make some savings, that's what I'll try the super charged spearmint tea Smile. But, If you ask me which one was the best for me, definitly was the white peony.

This second time that I started with BO, I haven't felt the adrenal fatigue, I thinks is because I've been working out, avoiding ramping up doses, I don't have a stressful job now, taking 4000 IU of vitamin D and a multivitamin, I'm taking Alive multi vitamin energizer, I think all that things are helping me. Other thing that I've forgotten mention is I'm always doing the BO program along with a IGF-1 booster, this time I'm taking recovery factors from Now Sports, also drink whey protein like thrice per week.

Have a happy Easter!

I have a white peony supplement in liquid too. I just haven't been taking it, haha.  Did you take the white peony every day or only at certain parts of the month?

I also take vitamin D (6000 IU) for autoimmune issues and I'm taking several other things like zinc, vit. C, magnesium, iodine, etc.  I have wondered if I will need some form of IGF but I thought that eventually adding in pituitary glandular would increase it enough by itself. I didn't know it was necessary to have an IGF booster along with the pituitary.. However, I am 34, so maybe it needs both. ??

I'm starting slow  so currently I'm only taking about 200-250 mg of BO a day.. which I know this isn't enough to grow boobs yet.  How much did you take a day? I saw the dose in one of your posts but forgot how much you took.

I restarted yesterday after my month off and I'm taking 3 BO/1 P at am and 2 BO/1 P at pm (every BO 250 mg, Swanson) with empty stomach. The maximum dosis that you can take are 6 BO pills, according to the guide I fallow, so nest month I'll add the third BO at pm time.

Supposly, pituitary it's enough to improve your growth hormone levels, but I decided to give it a boost, since I'm over 40's. Probably I could avoid it, not sure how much it has helped me, but now I found it other important role with my working out program. I don't think you need both.
Massages and/or pumping work pretty well with the hormonal program. Are you trying the them?

Hi again, Dboobies.
Well, I just had another period (too early!) with heavier bleeding and cramping.. so I've stopped the BO for now.  Sad  I'm not sure exactly what's going on but it does seem that BO is increasing my estrogen too much and my progesterone is not high enough to compensate, even at the 250 mg dose.  I was hoping that BO would be amping up my progesterone too so that estrogen dominance would not be an issue. I've been reading about DIM supplements lately and how it can shift the balance in favor of "good" estrogen and progesterone rather than "bad" estrogen overload. I don't know if this would be enough to allow me to take BO without problems though.. 
I have tried pumping in the past and wasn't crazy about it.. I am open to adding in massages though once I (hopefully) figure out a BO routine that will work for me.

(28-04-2019, 02:00 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 05:24 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Thanks for responding, Dboobies!  Smile 

Have a happy Easter!

Hi again, Dboobies.
Well, I just had another period (too early!) with heavier bleeding and cramping.. so I've stopped the BO for now.  Sad  I'm not sure exactly what's going on but it does seem that BO is increasing my estrogen too much and my progesterone is not high enough to compensate, even at the 250 mg dose.  I was hoping that BO would be amping up my progesterone too so that estrogen dominance would not be an issue. I've been reading about DIM supplements lately and how it can shift the balance in favor of "good" estrogen and progesterone rather than "bad" estrogen overload. I don't know if this would be enough to allow me to take BO without problems though.. 
I have tried pumping in the past and wasn't crazy about it.. I am open to adding in massages though once I (hopefully) figure out a BO routine that will work for me.

Hey! I'm sorry to hear BO is Messing up your period. I did some searched and indeed there's some girls who have had that side effect 
https://www.breasthow.com/bovine-ovary-side-effects/

Are estrogen dominance? Have you tried vitex or progesterone cream?

(28-04-2019, 02:00 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(21-04-2019, 05:24 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Thanks for responding, Dboobies!  Smile 

Have a happy Easter!

Hi again, Dboobies.

After a couple of nice periods my period started to be really heavy. In june it lasted 11 days and july 13... Had to stop the pills to check out if they're the reason. Luckily I managed to gain some fullness to my boobies Smile I still use cream and massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon