Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teas that work well with BO

Hi everyone!

Could any of you ladies recommend teas which will not effect hormonal balance -- just something neutral? 

I'm on BO and currently starting spearmint with go get again, but I'm a bit weary as I don't know if it will work well with BO? 

It's winter now and I'm just looking for a tea I can drink daily without it harming my program. 

How do you feel about rooibos tea?

Thank you

Hello, Danica,
I'd point out that Spearmint reduces free testosterone, and that BO works to aromatize testosterone into estrogen. So this may be at cross purposes.

Beyond that, green tea is good if you like it, and white tea is excellent, though it does not have much taste.
I have found that cleansing teas are good, too, dandelion root of various types is good, often has a lemon flavor added.

I think you would want to stay away from black teas,however, as they are high in caffeine, which might have negative effects on your development.

Zen tea is excellent, but is a mixture of green tea, spearmint, and lemongrass.
best of luck,
-Dianna

(02-04-2019, 02:51 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hello, Danica,
I'd point out that Spearmint reduces free testosterone, and that BO works to aromatize testosterone into estrogen. So this may be at cross purposes.

Beyond that, green tea is good if you like it, and white tea is excellent, though it does not have much taste.
I have found that cleansing teas are good, too, dandelion root of various types is good, often has a lemon flavor added.

I think you would want to stay away from black teas,however, as they are high in caffeine, which might have negative effects on your development.

best of luck,
-Dianna

Thank you so very much Dianna! Do you think red raspberry leaf isia safe daily option?

ThankTylu again.

(03-04-2019, 12:16 AM)danica Wrote:  

best of luck,
-Dianna

Thank you so very much Dianna! Do you think red raspberry leaf isia safe daily option?

ThankTylu again.
Red raspberry is safe with bo. Some ladies here add cinnamon or cayenne. Anything spicy is good for circulation.
Im thinking about Mushroom tea (reishi+cordyceps+lions mane) to help with androgens, but im unsure if its safe to drink it everyday.

Does anyone know if Burdock root & roasted dandelion tea is safe for daily consumption??

& Great question btw! I too would love to know ppls combos!

(05-04-2019, 11:29 AM)RubyRose Wrote:  
(03-04-2019, 12:16 AM)danica Wrote:  

best of luck,
-Dianna

ThankTylu again.
Red raspberry is safe with bo. Some ladies here add cinnamon or cayenne. Anything spicy is good for circulation.
Im thinking about Mushroom tea (reishi+cordyceps+lions mane) to help with androgens, but im unsure if its safe to drink it everyday.

Does anyone know if Burdock root & roasted dandelion tea is safe for daily consumption??

& Great question btw! I too would love to know ppls combos!

Thank you very much, Ruby Rose! Shall order some this week!

I love red raspberry tea and I’ve been drinking it with out it seeming to effect my BO at all but I’ve only been on BO one month. I’m trying to experiment with green tea with brown rice since it’s lower in caffeine  because I love green tea so much. But I’m afraid of it stunting my growth. But it would help reduce DHT iirc. 

I found this awesome brand for my off week. It’s milk thistle, dandelion, and peppermint so a powerhouse! Helps clear excess hormones, receptors, and keeps testosterone down. 

Buddha's Herbs Premium Organic... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078ZZGMJV?ref...b_ap_share

If you do end up doing any mushroom tea let me know. I’m not taking anything directly for DHT suppression. I’m taking spearmint when I feel like it bc I like it in the morning with lemon and cayenne.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon