Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Backagain’s BO Routine

I used to have an account here and left for a number of reasons. Haven’t been able to kick my desire for a larger chest so here I am. Kept all my old research and done some new. If my results become impressive enough I’ll post photos. Right now I started as a AA or AAA depending on the time of the month. Tried a number of things and made mistakes. A lot of this is Missmadscientists BO routine. I’m doing a milk thistle cleanse til my period comes next. I’ll update as I see results. I’m currently an A cup now from herbs, massage, and pumping, but can deflate back to AA pretty easy. 

AM
Kelp
3g MSM
Vit C
Red Raspberry
Hyaluronic Acid
NAC
HMB

PM
3g GABA
20G Mk 677
HMB

Topical
BO on nipples at night
Borage/Fish/Flax/Aloe/Zhu mi on breast

Pump
1hr daily goal med cup Bosom Beauty with 7:2 massage and pushups/other

Cycling
Days 12-? BO start 1 pill 250mg a day to 6 pills at night with pituitary glandular 
Days 2-12 Maca 

I received my MK 677 in the mail and I was looking into some research on it, and I found this

"Oral estrogen treatment suppresses IGF-1 production in the liver, where approximately 80% of serum IGF-1 originates from,[50] and reduces total serum IGF-1 levels (by 15–40%, dependent on dose and type of estrogen administered), as well as increases levels of insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 1 (IGFBP1) (a carrier protein that inhibits IGF-1 binding/activity).[51] This results in a state of functional GH resistance (as GH induces IGF-1 production and secretion in the liver to mediate most of its effects),[50] with combined oral estrogen and GH being less effective in evoking the clinical effects of GH relative to GH alone in clinical studies of individuals with hypopituitarism/GHD.[51] In contrast, treatment with combined GH and transdermal estrogen has been found not to decrease IGF-1 levels or increase IGFBP1 levels.[51] As such, estrogen administered via other routes of administration that bypass the liver, such as transdermal (in the form of estrogen patches), sublingual, intranasal, intramuscular injection, and subcutaneous injection, may be significantly more effective than oral estrogen.[51]

This makes me wonder... if taking the MK 677 during when you take your BO would work against you? Would it be best to use the MK 677 and only the nipple cream for results? MissMadScientist I believe stopped the nipple cream after hers were even and continued with the MK 677 and the BO orally both at night. I'm not sure if they would cancel each other out. Something to think about.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22108915

Hello! It’s only been 13 days into my cycle but I’m anxious to check in. Today I will have worked up to the 6pill 1500mg dose for BO. I started on the last day of my period with BO because I was impatient. So starting on day 7 of my cycle. 

I’ve been wearing the nipple pasty’s with the BO and aloe mix as much as possible though I haven’t been changing it at exactly 8hr like MMS. 

Pumping and sleeping not as much as I’d like but I can always see the good results when I do manage. Hold and release has helped me get really good swelling quicker. I’m not particular about time, just listen to my body. 

I probably won’t do any measurements or any photos for a while. I’ve got about two cycles worth of BO currently at this dosage. I think I should keep on this for six months and then decide if I should keep going to switch it up. 

I also have some pituitary glandular but idk if I should take ??

Good luck sweetheart! We have a similar program. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

(12-04-2019, 05:04 AM)danica Wrote:  Good luck sweetheart! We have a similar program. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Thank you! I read you grew from an A to a C!! That’s incredible! Congratulations on that. How have things been going for you since the adjustments after stopping your BC?

(12-04-2019, 05:19 AM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 05:04 AM)danica Wrote:  Good luck sweetheart! We have a similar program. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Thank you! I read you grew from an A to a C!! That’s incredible! Congratulations on that. How have things been going for you since the adjustments after stopping your BC?

I lost about a cup size after stopping BC, but have thankfully regained most of it -- but through adding BO nipple cream. So right now a small C. Will let you know of any further growth and what in doing in case you'd want to try it.

(12-04-2019, 10:02 AM)danica Wrote:  

I lost about a cup size after stopping BC, but have thankfully regained most of it -- but through adding BO nipple cream. So right now a small C. Will let you know of any further growth and what in doing in case you'd want to try it.

Thanks for the info! It’s always motivating to hear stories from people who stuck out programs for a long period of time. Good luck and yes please report back :Smile

I’ve also been using the nipple cream. Do you apply all day long?

(12-04-2019, 11:45 AM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 10:02 AM)danica Wrote:  

Thanks for the info! It’s always motivating to hear stories from people who stuck out programs for a long period of time. Good luck and yes please report back :Smile

I’ve also been using the nipple cream. Do you apply all day long?

Hello dear,

I don't have nipple covers yet, so I apply it for an hour and then wipe it off when putting my bra back on. Will leave it on all day and night once I can get hold of nipple covers here I. Australia .

Some days it feels as of they refuse to grow, and with how they've fluctuated lately, some days to a B, it can feel quite depressing. But I believe we will get there -- just being consistent over time Smile Had the best swelling this past week that I've ever had (before period), so although it has mostly gone, I am hopeful, especially since not all of it has gone and there is definitely done .We growth.

Good luck sweetheart. Just keep the faith. Your beautiful body will respond.

Danica thank you for the kind words! Keep at it yourself so we can help others as well.

My biggest problem is self defeating before I've given a program time to work. eesh.. hopefully I can keep my nose to this BO for three months

(14-04-2019, 03:26 AM)imbackagain Wrote:  Danica thank you for the kind words! Keep at it yourself so we can help others as well.

My biggest problem is self defeating before I've given a program time to work. eesh.. hopefully I can keep my nose to this BO for three months

Don't worry -- BO does work .I've been using it for exactly 12 months now, so if you need any long term advice then I'm happy to help. I get frustrated, but I know my igf-1 is very low hence my slow results. 
Based on what SurferJoe said today, just make sure your mk-677 is the real thing and not steroids masking as mk-677. He says a safer, albeit weaker, option is DHEA. I just ordered some and will let you know if it helps :Smile

Stay strong. It will pay off. Xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon