Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Backagain’s BO Routine

Update : I decided to just keep going with the 6 pills through my first cycle. I added the pituitary I have for just one in the AM.

I’ve been pumping every other day. Using the BB and switching between my medium and small cups for width and projection. Large noogleberry is coming in the mail. 

I’ve got some really great swelling. Like the kind I get after a great pumping session. I’m excited to continue with this program. I’m struggling to figure out what to add or take away bc I’m unsure about exactly what BOs effects are. If it ticks all the NBE boxes as some claim then I’d rather eliminate the other things I’m taking. For example if BO is 5-ar inhibiting and pro-aromatase I don’t want to add anything else. In any case this is how im feeling after this weekends research. 

Herbs to consider :

DHT blockers
Red Reishi liquid - blocks DHT
Green tea - blocks  DHT

IGF 1
DHEA - increase igf1 by 20% (1 cap 2x) 50-100mg (not break week bc it increases hormones)
Meat
Seafood
Pumpkin seeds

Other things to add
Shatavari
Fish Oil
Vit e and d

Considerations
St. John’s wort (possible estrogen reduction and prolactin increase) day 25-7
DIM (lowers bad estrogen I believe)

Things to remove potentially
Spearmint tea (BO theoretically helps lower Androgen bc making T into E so no need to lower T)
Ginkgo B/ Panax ginseng - they both have estrogen interactions that I don’t want to have to keep track of
Maca (there’s only one type that has proven results and it’s hard to get a hold of for a good price)
Flax (can be anti estrogenic?)

Sweetheart, based on my 12 months on BO now, I would say your program would be most effective without adding any herbs and, instead, cutting out all sugar sources (except for high fibre fruits like berries and citrus) thereby stopping excessive testosterone production. Potatoes were the biggest DHT trigger for me.  So if you can avoid them please do.

Your following list is perfext'
IGF 1
DHEA - increase igf1 by 20% (1 cap 2x) 50-100mg (not break week bc it increases hormones)
Meat
Seafood
Pumpkin seeds
Shatavari 
Fish Oil 
Vit e and d

Just make sure your vitamin D is a natural one and not synthetic. So aim for D3 :Smile NOW Foods has a liquid D3 and it is amazing. 

In my program what I've been missing is  igf1. Since you've got that covered above, I know BO will work optimally for you. You are already showing amazing signs. 

Oh! And add lots of egg yolks. They are full of bio available nutrients Smile I usually add them to a daily steak and some avocado.

Danica! Thank you for the tips! I like the thought of keeping it simple! I definitely should try to cut out sugar again. I think it will help with my mood and sleep as well. 

Yes I’m going to try to follow surferjoes suggestion and stick to eggs and seafood for protein and then just eat whole foods instead of being preoccupied with protein. 

I love yogurt and whole milk though as well as cheese with tuna sandwiches so idk about cutting out dairy... it’s a process!

(22-04-2019, 06:30 AM)imbackagain Wrote:  Danica! Thank you for the tips! I like the thought of keeping it simple! I definitely should try to cut out sugar again. I think it will help with my mood and sleep as well. 

Yes I’m going to try to follow surferjoes suggestion and stick to eggs and seafood for protein and then just eat whole foods instead of being preoccupied with protein. 

I love yogurt and whole milk though as well as cheese with tuna sandwiches so idk about cutting out dairy... it’s a process!

Dairy should be just fine -- especially if you feel good when consuming it! I consume a lot of goats dairy and honestly I think dairy helps our program if it doesn't make you feel sick Smile

Ok Thanks to Danica I really wanted to hammer home that simple is better. I went through this really awesome thread lotus has https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602 And really looked at each element I was using and their possible interactions.

AM
MSM
Vit C
NAC
HMB**
Pituitary on BO days

PM
GABA** (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18091016/)
10-20G Mk 677
HMB**
MSM
EPO/Borage**

Topical
BO on nipples at night
EPO/Aloe/Zhu mi on breast
Natureday cream**

Pump
1hr daily goal med cup Bosom Beauty with 7:2 massage and pushups/other using coconut oil
(just purchased Large airlock noogle and hoping that will simplify things and capture more of my upper breast)

Herb Cycling
Days 7-21 BO start adding 1 to get to 6
Days 21-25 BO reduction by 1 a day
Days 21-28 Red Raspberry Tea
Days 7-25 Shatavari and Reishi mushroom

Off week
Milk thistle + Dandelion + Peppermint tea
3g Maca
Kelp
Hyaluronic Acid**
369 Caps**

**Will not be repurchasing once done
There are a LOT more interactions with hormones than I knew so that's why a few things got moved to my off-week, and certain things I'm leaving behind because it's extra stuff to take that isn't really going to help me much or I'm unsure of it's true interactions. It's sad because there's easily 100 dollars worth of stuff I bought without doing proper research that I don't want to use anymore.

Nutrition

Every Day items -
Morning Beverage- Tea, Lemon, coconut oil, cayenne, honey
Yogurt with honey
Oats with whole milk
Veggies!
Eggs/Fish as protein
Green Tea

Cycled Items -
Days 7-25
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and pistachios (estrogenic)
Days 14-25
Avocado a day (blocks estrogen and promotes progesterone)

This week should be my last week before this cycle is over. Anxious to see how much my swelling goes down. Will continue to update

how long have you been taking mk677?
I've been having joint pain, and leg muscle tiredness. I wonder if the high estrogen or mk677 cause it. The discomfoft is noticable but at the same time mild too

(23-04-2019, 12:37 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  how long have you been taking mk677?
I've been having joint pain, and leg muscle tiredness. I wonder if the high estrogen or mk677 cause it. The discomfoft is noticable but at the same time mild too

I've been taking it now for about three weeks. I haven't noticed anything extremely different. I'm no expert though. How much are you taking? I'm taking anywhere from 10-25mg, just estimating with a tiny spoon.

The only thing I've noticed is my throat and neck felt very tense and swollen but I think that is more likely I was fighting a viral infection bc I now have some sort of chest cold. And I was also singing a lot more. Or from noogling

Darling, your program looks amazing!!! I am elated for you and feel so excited for your pending results.

Please keep us updated. Xx

(23-04-2019, 04:17 AM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(23-04-2019, 12:37 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  how long have you been taking mk677?

I've been taking it now for about three weeks. I haven't noticed anything extremely different. I'm no expert though. How much are you taking? I'm taking anywhere from 10-25mg, just estimating with a tiny spoon.

The only thing I've noticed is my throat and neck felt very tense and swollen but I think that is more likely I was fighting a viral infection bc I now have some sort of chest cold. And I was also singing a lot more. Or from noogling

I'm taking 25mg in liquid form. I will try to lower the dosage to 20mg.

I never heard throat and neck pain as side effect. Maybe it's not related to MK677

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon