Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Backagain’s BO Routine

Unrelated to my program progress but I wanted to share.

I've always considered Fat Transfer if the procedure continues to get more advanced and NBE never gets me the size I want. But this one review of one of the most talented Fat transfer docs has made me decide that I will NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS go under the knife. Of course there is always room for error and some or most people have decent experiences but even risking this is. not. worth it. I know with the few injuries I have, that resulted in stitches, the area never feels quite the same. I can't image what it's like to have such a special part of you maimed in such a way. After reading this, It hit me like a ton of bricks and I said out loud. I will learn to love my body, holy shit. I even worry about pumping and herbs as I'm sure there are risks I'm taking. Nerve damage with pumping and cancer risks with herbs. But lord I will not pay tens of thousands to have fucking fat leak out of my body. SO. SAD. I feel so horrible for this girl.

If anyone wants to read for themselves here you go. https://www.realself.com/review/breast-f...tmare-life

I agree with you sweetheart. Fucking poachers! Going under the knife is always a risk. 

Just pump gently and no po umping during your menses week. Noa ?at that time either. 
 This off week will also help you to heal and allow you to grow. 

My off week from pumping and massage starts tomorrow. 

We need to love ourselves. Society has screwed us over long enough. 

Going the natural route is the safest and fixes the root problem which surgery doesn't. 

You. Are. Enough.

Write "I Am Enough" on your mirror -- it will change your life.

I feel like I always come to the same conclusion with NBE. The potential risks side effects just aren't worth it, and I am too all over the map with adding things to tell what anything is doing.

I didn't want to believe the stuff people were saying about numbness from pumping. But I havent pumped in a week or two and was feeling pretty good. I just did it for a little bit and now I'm experiencing tightness in my neck, and numbness in my arms and legs. I don't know if it's psychosomatic but I also feel less emotionally ok. It might be from being overly focused on concerned with my body and image issues. My boyfriend also keeps encouraging me to stop taking the pills because I've been dealing with such extreme emotions and anxiety.

I blame inconsistency for why I don't get results but I just don't think it's going to happen for me like it has for others. I've been totally not focusing on the building blocks of being healthy: working out, healthy sleep schedule, and good whole foods : and just expecting pumping and pills to work magic for me. I need a reality check. Tonight I'm going to pack up my pump and my pills. I'm going to make a healthy meal plan for myself full of good fats and veggies, and focus on getting workouts in again as well. Maybe in the future I will try adding things one at a time, but I'm taking so many things at this rate I don't know what's doing anything if anything at all. I add and subtract things too quickly. I will continue with massaging with zhi mu but thats it. 

Thank you for your message Danica, it came at a very good time.

Excellent plan, stick to it. Far more important to get healthy and fit than worry about big boobs. Make you massages just part of your daily routine and resist temptation to measure as progress will be very slow.

(02-08-2019, 11:29 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  I feel like I always come to the same conclusion with NBE. The potential risks side effects just aren't worth it, and I am too all over the map with adding things to tell what anything is doing.

I didn't want to believe the stuff people were saying about numbness from pumping. But I havent pumped in a week or two and was feeling pretty good. I just did it for a little bit and now I'm experiencing tightness in my neck, and numbness in my arms and legs. I don't know if it's psychosomatic but I also feel less emotionally ok. It might be from being overly focused on concerned with my body and image issues. My boyfriend also keeps encouraging me to stop taking the pills because I've been dealing with such extreme emotions and anxiety.

I blame inconsistency for why I don't get results but I just don't think it's going to happen for me like it has for others. I've been totally not focusing on the building blocks of being healthy: working out, healthy sleep schedule, and good whole foods : and just expecting pumping and pills to work magic for me. I need a reality check. Tonight I'm going to pack up my pump and my pills. I'm going to make a healthy meal plan for myself full of good fats and veggies, and focus on getting workouts in again as well. Maybe in the future I will try adding things one at a time, but I'm taking so many things at this rate I don't know what's doing anything if anything at all. I add and subtract things too quickly. I will continue with massaging with zhi mu but thats it. 

Same here. I had numbness in my fingertips, legs and armpits. It felt better once I stopped pumping. But then I picked up the pumps again, pumped too hard for like 1 minute. I got a little bump in my right armpit the next day. The bump went away in two weeks. I  switched to massaging breasts, but massaging made my right armpit hurt more.  It took probably three months for the armpit pain to go away completely.

I suggest you stop massaging as well and give yourself sometime to recover from imflammed nerves.

(03-08-2019, 01:11 AM)James98 Wrote:  Excellent plan, stick to it. Far more important to get healthy and fit than worry about big boobs. Make you massages just part of your daily routine and resist temptation to measure as progress will be very slow.

Thank you James. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide assurance and give me good reminders. I won't lie part of me is still struggling with feeling like I just gave up like every other time, but health should come fisrt.

(05-08-2019, 07:31 AM)bosekk Wrote:  
(02-08-2019, 11:29 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  I feel like I always come to the same conclusion with NBE. The potential risks side effects just aren't worth it, and I am too all over the map with adding things to tell what anything is doing.

Same here. I had numbness in my fingertips, legs and armpits. It felt better once I stopped pumping. But then I picked up the pumps again, pumped too hard for like 1 minute. I got a little bump in my right armpit the next day. The bump went away in two weeks. I  switched to massaging breasts, but massaging made my right armpit hurt more.  It took probably three months for the armpit pain to go away completely.

I suggest you stop massaging as well and give yourself sometime to recover from imflammed nerves.

It's crazy how even a little bit can cause it to flare up again. I am sedentary most of my day so I'm trying to get up a stretch a lot more too. I was really feeling good and then after pumping that little bit I still feel tension in my neck, arms, shoulder, down my arms and into my hands and my legs. I was legit ignoring the symptoms because I felt it was probably just because I sit a lot. I'm sorry your dealing with it as well. Thank you for taking the time to share

(05-08-2019, 10:56 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(05-08-2019, 07:31 AM)bosekk Wrote:  

It's crazy how even a little bit can cause it to flare up again. I am sedentary most of my day so I'm trying to get up a stretch a lot more too. I was really feeling good and then after pumping that little bit I still feel tension in my neck, arms, shoulder, down my arms and into my hands and my legs. I was legit ignoring the symptoms because I felt it was probably just because I sit a lot. I'm sorry your dealing with it as well. Thank you for taking the time to share

I didn't think about inflamed nerves until I overhead my mom's conversation. She and her friends experienced numbness. This is hard to cure. The medicine used to treat inflamed nerves seem to have strong side effects. She took it for 1 week, and had a very bad nausea when quitting the pills. Her friend overdosed a little bit one time cos her numbness situation was bad, then she couldn't walk straight. If our body can heal itself from inflamed nerves, we are lucky. 

I don't use pumps anymore. Afraid of further damage. Also my naturally big nipples became much bigger that I don't even wanna look at them. They don't have the same sensations anymore. They feel discomfort and sensitive but almost no pleasure. I honestly think they are damaged somehow.

How's your BO program going? My boob gain mostly came from BC pills and weight gain. Maybe I need hormones after all to get any real change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon