Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back at it!

Hi friends,
I'm renewing my Noogleberry journey. I've kept my modest gains still a 32 c. Hoping for more gains!

hey. that’s good. are you doing other things to get you to a D..diet, herbs, pc, glandulars …etc. seems like it’s a greater jump from C –> D than A –> B. i'd be happy to get to a C+

Hiii Smile good luck with everything!  
And keep us updated Smile

Xx

(24-03-2019, 02:09 AM)solome Wrote:  hey. that’s good. are you doing other things to get you to a D..diet, herbs, pc, glandulars …etc. seems like it’s a greater jump from C –> D than A –> B. i'd be happy to get to a C+

Hi, no, nothing else really. I've made some half-hearted attempts at chiyomolk massage, but I don't stick with it...how about you? Any luck?

All my progress pics are on my other thread, but admin locked it...? You can still view it though.

it does take perseverance. i feel quite sure, now, that all the flaxseed has helped ..and the wheatgrass  …and, the tahini and collagen and daily mini-massages. there are so many things in my diet i can’t be sure what’s helping most  ….maybe, it’s all together. i think i’ve gained about 1cup size since i started ..at my fullest during the month it may be more than that. i just went through about a 5week period where my nipples where constantly enlarged, sensitive almost to the point of soreness …then, almost suddenly, they’re back to normal. wtf, boobs are like canary’s

Good luck

(24-03-2019, 02:09 AM)solome Wrote:  hey. that’s good. are you doing other things to get you to a D..diet, herbs, pc, glandulars …etc. seems like it’s a greater jump from C –> D than A –> B. i'd be happy to get to a C+

Hi no, nothing else. Sometimes some fat brushing massage but not regular. Hiws it going for you?

Another busy summer (moved, funeral) and I barely noogled all year. But back at it today, hope to get some kind of schedule going. Looking at my pics in my other thread, I made such great progress! I'll keep you posted.

Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon