Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it okay to take Reishi with BO??

Anyone know is it okay to add Reishi to my BO program!

(18-03-2019, 11:18 AM)Shifa Wrote:  Anyone know is it okay to add Reishi to my BO program!

I think it's fine since Reishi doesn't have estrogenic or hormonal components, what I've read is anti-androgenic, it blocks the enzyme which converts testosterone into the more potent DHT.  I'm actually taking two pills per day cause spearmint didn't work for me, so far I can say the results have been great, I know because when my testosterone levels are high there are two course hairs in my chin the show up Smile, since I'm taking Reishi hairs haven't show up anymore.

(20-03-2019, 01:43 AM)Dboobies Wrote:  
(18-03-2019, 11:18 AM)Shifa Wrote:  Anyone know is it okay to add Reishi to my BO program!

I think it's fine since Reishi doesn't have estrogenic or hormonal components, what I've read is anti-androgenic, it blocks the enzyme which converts testosterone into the more potent DHT.  I'm actually taking two pills per day cause spearmint didn't work for me, so far I can say the results have been great, I know because when my testosterone levels are high there are two course hairs in my chin the show up Smile, since I'm taking Reishi hairs haven't show up anymore.
thank you for your reply
which brand are you using?

I think Reishi  is a good addition to a NBE program. But every person is unique in how they respond to things, and anything is possible. Heck, just enjoy feeling good for once.

(20-03-2019, 04:23 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

thank you for your reply

I'm taking Nature's Answer, 1000 mg per two pills. The instructions say take four pills per day, but I started with two and worked for me, so I'm not thinking in increasing the dosis

(20-03-2019, 04:23 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

thank you for your reply

I'm taking Nature's Answer, 1000 mg per two pills. The instructions say take four pills per day, but I started with two and worked for me, so I'm not thinking in increasing the dosis

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon