Hello There, Guest!

---
Hello people! 

I have been lurking here for a while and decided to introduce myself, I'm not sure if I'll be posting a lot as I'm still kind of shy about the whole thing.  Blush

I'm a male, not seeking to transition into female, but I'm kind of androgynous in a way and I really wish to bring out my feminine side as I'm becoming in terms with it. This has taken a long time for me to realise, but I have a mind of a woman. I really do, the way I think is so feminine its nuts some times. Being a man has always felt kind of difficult for me as I'm the nail that sticks out the most, the black sheep, a rebel and full blooded weirdo by any standard of "normalcy" which I think is mostly bunch a hooey anyway. I have have thought so many times I should have been born a girl instead. Although I am quite at home in my body and I have kind of learned to cope with it. 

But in recent years I have felt increasing urge to just be me and not hide the fact that I'm quite girly in many aspects. Not the sort of wussy beta male type, take my word for it. I can be tough as nails if its required. But my mind is very feminine and I wish my body and looks to reflect that. I'm not afraid of what people think of me, life is too short for that and true friends accept me with all the freaky things regardless of what it is. 

So anyway, my body has quite feminine traits, always had, although I'm quite big and tall. What I'm after is more feminine shape, bit of hourglass... And I'm crazy about tits, small tits, big tits, round tits, saggy tits, I'm a boobguy, so much so that I certainly wouldn't mind having a pair myself. Not huge I guess, but nice round girly boobs. Tell me I'm crazy. xD I knew it already that guys can grow tits also, but never quite looked into it in any detail. Now I have and I've been massaging for less than a week and already I feel that something's happening. Yesterday I was walking and I felt the wobble, first time in my life and damn I love it! I have never been totally flat actually but it seems that I'm responding to massage really easy. 

Lets see where this road takes me, Btw, I really like this forum so far, been reading a lot. Seems like I'm in the right place. ;Wink Have a good one guys and gals! Cheers!
(15-03-2019, 04:44 PM)HelloTitty Wrote: Hello people! 

I have been lurking here for a while and decided to introduce myself, I'm not sure if I'll be posting a lot as I'm still kind of shy about the whole thing.  Blush

I'm a male, not seeking to transition into female, but I'm kind of androgynous in a way and I really wish to bring out my feminine side as I'm becoming in terms with it. This has taken a long time for me to realise, but I have a mind of a woman. I really do, the way I think is so feminine its nuts some times. Being a man has always felt kind of difficult for me as I'm the nail that sticks out the most, the black sheep, a rebel and full blooded weirdo by any standard of "normalcy" which I think is mostly bunch a hooey anyway. I have have thought so many times I should have been born a girl instead. Although I am quite at home in my body and I have kind of learned to cope with it. 

But in recent years I have felt increasing urge to just be me and not hide the fact that I'm quite girly in many aspects. Not the sort of wussy beta male type, take my word for it. I can be tough as nails if its required. But my mind is very feminine and I wish my body and looks to reflect that. I'm not afraid of what people think of me, life is too short for that and true friends accept me with all the freaky things regardless of what it is. 

So anyway, my body has quite feminine traits, always had, although I'm quite big and tall. What I'm after is more feminine shape, bit of hourglass... And I'm crazy about tits, small tits, big tits, round tits, saggy tits, I'm a boobguy, so much so that I certainly wouldn't mind having a pair myself. Not huge I guess, but nice round girly boobs. Tell me I'm crazy. xD I knew it already that guys can grow tits also, but never quite looked into it in any detail. Now I have and I've been massaging for less than a week and already I feel that something's happening. Yesterday I was walking and I felt the wobble, first time in my life and damn I love it! I have never been totally flat actually but it seems that I'm responding to massage really easy. 

Lets see where this road takes me, Btw, I really like this forum so far, been reading a lot. Seems like I'm in the right place. ;Wink Have a good one guys and gals! Cheers!

Welcome! 
Thought this may interest you

https://www.breastnexum.com

Looks like youve already caught nbe fever, goodluck!
(15-03-2019, 08:54 PM)Bonny Wrote: Welcome! 
Thought this may interest you

https://www.breastnexum.com

Looks like youve already caught nbe fever, goodluck!

Hey Bonny! Yep, I'm familiar with male section of the forum too, it seems to require registration for posting? I'm popping back and forth here. The female view on this stuff is also very interesting... 

Yep, I'm already swimming with the sharks.  Big Grin