Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

do results last?

H!
I can't find this specific answer if breast gains last after one stops the herbs. Personally, I was prescribed progesterone to deal with PMS (under the theory that PMS symptoms are associated with low progesterone). It did help with PMS and my breasts grew like crazy! They actually grew more than with I was taking PM except PM made me insane (maybe I'm a bit estrogen dominant?). When I stopped talking progesterone though the breasts went back to normal...is this true for other herbs? Has anyone seen permanent growth? Is  taking progesterone regularly bad? 
-------
if anyone is curious here's my plan based on what I found on here--feel free to critique! I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and dont like messing with my hormones and am afraid of breast cancer... 

things i definitely take
-surferjoes cream 
-MSM.
-50% saponin 
-progesterone 
-irish moss
-red reishi 
-vitex
-primrose
-white peony 
-tablespoon of flaxseed

things i have that I may take but am hesitant
-fenugreek 
-PM with DIM (100 mg)
-saw palmetto 
-red clover 
-bovine ovary

From my own personal experience, no, the herbs do not create lasting affects if done alone.  They can, however, cause very serious health ailments.  Messing with your hormones is very dangerous unless you've had them tested.  For instance, breast cancer is found when there is excess estrogen in the body.

My experience is a bit mixed though over time if you take them long enough some growth stays around. For me it did.. when you take them 2-3 months and then stop,you shouldnt be surprised they go down again. But for me after months and months of massaging with pm powder  gave me permanent growth,  low iron level +calcium as well. But thats solved and they stayed, and I try different approaches now, though at some point in our journeys I think most of us grew with relying on herbs as well. They do have a weird effect and we are fooled all the time by breasts going up and down through our cycle... but thats the journey.
What if our breasts kept a tiny bit of growth and we dont spot it on our journey then move on to another thing, but every herb I tried worked to a certain extend until someday you just notice that these unnoticed tiny bits of growth added one cup to your size. Thats how it has been for me. And looking at another member EllaC she had the same kind of journey using all sorts of things but no steady routine but ask her and there is not one thing she attributes it too. (right Ella?)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon