Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think about this?

Hello everyone!

I just came across with a product that one of my friends used for her wedding to boost her confidence. It's called Decollete 3D+ by Jeanne Piaubert (https://www.jeannepiaubert.com/gb/body/6...rated.html) . I remember she really liked it the effect she got using it for 4 months and I checked the ingredients . It claims the next "- The combination of extracts of Ginseng + Angelica + black Tea + Artemisia promotes fat storage in the bust area." and the list of ingredients are :

WATER / AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE [nano], PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) PROTEIN / TRITICUM VULGARE PROTEIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SULIBENZONE / BENZOPHENONE-4, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, NIACINAMIDE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/BLACK TEA FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES CEREVISIAE EXTRACT, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL / CUCURBITA PEPO SEED OIL, ADENOSINE, COMMIPHORA MUKUL RESIN EXTRACT, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, ARTEMISIA ABROTANUM EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, YELLOW 6 / CI 15985, ANGELICA ARCHANGELICA ROOT EXTRACT, RED 4 / CI 14700, RED 33 / CI 17200.

Any idea how we can mimic this???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon