Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Super delicious (and healthy) weight gainer chocolate peanut butter cup smoothie!

Hey all. I know that when it comes to NBE, some people are also trying to gain weight to add fat tissue to the breasts. 

I wanted to share the smoothie I like to have everyday when I am trying to gain weight in muscle. 

3 frozen bananas, 2 TBS peanut butter, 2 TBS cocoa powder, 1-1 1/2 cups plant based milk, depending on how thick you want it. You can also just use water, or a mixture of water and plant-based milk. 

Even with just using water, that is 615 calories in just a drink, which I think is really good. For me, sometimes it is easier to drink additional calories, because my stomach ends up feeling full and heavy from trying to eat so much food to gain weight. 

You can also use chocolate protein powder in place of the cocoa powder. Personally, I don't like the gritty taste and texture of protein powder and feel it ruins the smoothie. 

Also, if you don't like the taste of bananas, don't worry, as you can't taste it here. The other ingredients over-power the banana. The frozen bananas are to give it that ice-cream/smoothie-like texture.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon