Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO Based Routine :)

Hi everyone! 

I’m new on here and I’m not sure why I didn’t join sooner honestly. I’ve definitely been missing out!! I’ve decided to start my own NBE diary,both to keep track of my progress and to share knowledge. I’ll try to update frequently about any changes. 

I’ve experimented with other NBE methods with little to no results unfortunately. But I’ve learned A LOT and I’m hopeful this time around. I came across Miss Mad Scientist’s posts and I’m THRILLED at what she’s discovered. Her BO journey is sooo inspiring and I really think this will be what works for me. I’ll be basing my own routine off of hers Smile

Wish me luck!

Hi Lunarbabe and welcome,
Glad you finally decided to take the plunge. I'm sure you know there is a ton of info in here and a lot of support.
Make sure you take measurements, and pictures. Sometimes one or the other will be lying to you, Smile .
Dont get discouraged, and dont give up. Everyone's success is different from the next, so you might need to tweek your program as you grow.
And be consistent! and good luck!
Bobbi

Where to start...

BO Cream

I made my BO cream the same as Ellen did (6 capsules of BO in 30g of aloe) except I also decided to add 1 capsule of sheep placenta. According to some sources "Sheep Placenta include proteins, lipids, vitamins, and minerals. The placenta also generates enzymes, hormones, growth and immunological factors. These nutrients can promote cell growth, hormone regulation, immune function, cellular hydration, and efficient oxygen transfer." I thought because of this it would make a nice addition into the cream and possibly have similar amplified effects when going directly into the breast, like the BO does. Fingers crossed that it's a good idea!

Anyway, I started the BO nipple cream a few days ago. I'm already noticing a difference! There's definite swelling/growth, they look and feel a little heavier and fuller! Big Grin  I've also noticed occasional growing pains and tingling sensations. 

I didn't notice much of a difference (no growth pains, tingling sensations, etc.) after the first night but I think the reason why is because of the self tanner I've been using. I had been putting it all over my body (including my breasts obviously haha) so it left a layer of silicone over my nipple, thus most likely preventing it from being able to fully absorb the cream. I gently exfoliated the area to get rid of it and I'm being extremely careful not to put the self tanner near my nipples for this reason from now on.

I noticed a sensitivity to the 70% alcohol when applied each time before applying the nipple cream (3x a day), so I don't think I'll be using it every time I apply more cream. It made my nipples tender and irritated. I've stopped using it in the meantime until they're back to normal, but I'm still applying the BO cream each day.

Regarding the alcohol wipe use; I'm not sure how long it takes for the keratin plug to build back up...I've yet to come across any info about that. Does anybody have any knowledge on it?
Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the less frequent use of alcohol wipes won't slow down my progress too much.

I'm also using 3M tape over the nipple covers after applying the BO cream because I've noticed they don't stay on all that well, at least while sleeping without a bra on.

Diet

I’m in the midst of transitioning over to eating healthier and incorporating more protein into my meals. I’ll have an update as to what I’m eating once I transition over into more of a routine over the next few weeks  Smile

Supplements

- Neocell Collagen + Vitamin C - 6g
- MSM - 3g
- Magnesium - 800mg
- Swanson BO - 750mg (on an empty stomach before bed)
- Swanson Sheep Placenta - 800mg
- Multi vitamin with Iodine

I plan on gradually working up to 1500mg of BO a night however that won’t be for a little while because my break week will start in a few days. At that point I’ll be switching over to Maca.

I also just started taking HMB (2g) today and I’m going to start introducing ibutamoren and GABA once I get them in the mail

Measurements 

I should’ve measured before starting this new routine but I didn’t  Rolleyes Oh well. Although as I said above, I have noticed a difference, it can’t be too far off from where I was.

I’m choosing to measure in cm rather than inches because it will be much easier to discern slight changes in growth. 

Overbust - 87.5cm
Bust - 92cm
Underbust - 82.5cm

(23-02-2019, 10:18 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Lunarbabe and welcome,
Glad you finally decided to take the plunge. I'm sure you know there is a ton of info in here and a lot of support.
Make sure you take measurements, and pictures. Sometimes one or the other will be lying to you, Smile .
Dont get discouraged, and dont give up. Everyone's success is different from the next, so you might need to tweek your program as you grow.
And be consistent! and good luck!
Bobbi

Thank you for the warm welcome Bobbi!
I'm happy to be joining such a wonderful community. In the past I was mostly doing this on my own. I'm excited to see where all of the new found info can take me.
And I appreciate the tips, I'll definitely be mindful of that  Smile

Recap of my break week;

During this time I did not take the BO orally however I was still applying the BO cream since it is localized. Each day I took all of my other supplements as usual, as well as taking Maca 3x a day. I wasn’t expecting much growth during this week because I remembered that Ellen mentioned that she didn’t experience much growth at this time, that they WANT to grow but DON’T. That appeared to be accurate because I noticed only a few growth pains in the first day or two and absolutely no additional squishy-ness/swelling/visible growth

I’d like to mention that prior to starting this new BO routine, I’d incorporated BO into a different regiment of mine. I hadn’t been taking breaks from the BO during my period as I should’ve been. I wasn’t aware of how it could actually severely hinder progress. Silly me Dodgy Now that I am going to take a break from it each month, I’m expecting more growth due to the increase in FSH development during my period. With that being said I’m excited to see where I’m at in a few weeks or so. I recall Ellen noticing some significant growth approximately 2 weeks after her break week and I’m hoping I’ll see some similar changes.

I’ve been drinking spearmint tea once or twice a day for its anti-androgen properties. It got me thinking about peppermint tea as well. I was curious if it had similar properties because they’re both in the mint family.. Turns out they do! Smile I even came across this study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15302514/

In addition to lowering testosterone, it helps to raise FSH levels. I’m not sure if spearmint does both of those so if not, I think peppermint may just be the better of the two for NBE 

I also read that peppermint tea is one of the “alkaline” teas. The article I was reading also mentioned a couple of health issues related to a diet that is too acidic. One of those issues that jumped out at me was a low body temperature! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theheartyso...-teas/amp/

So to those ladies who have a lower than normal body temp and who are using/planning to use BO, it’s possible that having an acidic diet may be contributing to your problem! 

After some brief research, I’ve come to the conclusion that it appears there are 3 main benefits in drinking peppermint tea that contribute to NBE

• lowers testosterone levels
• raises FSH levels
• encourages a balanced pH which may help maintain a normal body temp (needed for optimal BO use)

That’s all for now!

xoxo
Clair

Hi Clair,
Thanks for the great research.
I had always wondered if Spearmint was the magic mint or if Peppermint would work as well.
It easier for me to find peppermint so now I dont have to hunt too hard for Spearmint. Thanks!

I'm glad your sticking with the plan even though you haven't blossomed to DD's after a month.
This process takes time and patience, and I'm sure your on the right track.

Huggs
Bobbi

(10-03-2019, 04:01 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Clair,
Thanks for the great research.
I had always wondered if Spearmint was the magic mint or if Peppermint would work as well.
It easier for me to find peppermint so now I dont have to hunt too hard for Spearmint. Thanks!

I'm glad your sticking with the plan even though you haven't blossomed to DD's after a month.
This process takes time and patience, and I'm sure your on the right track.

Huggs
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi,

I’m glad I came across something that you found useful! From what I can tell, peppermint seems to be the better option of the two. I’ve stocked up on both but I think after I run out of spearmint I’ll just stick to the peppermint. I plan on doing a little more research on mint teas, just out of curiosity, as well as other NBE related topics so stay tuned!  Smile

Yes, I’m trying to be consistent and stick it out as long as needed. When working towards a goal, it can seem like so much time has gone by but in reality it’s been far less. 

On that note, I’m still a little shy of a month but it seems like it’s been ages! xD
As much as I’d love to reach my goal quickly, I know if I stay focused and consistent, it will happen. 

xoxo
Clair 

Maca in NBE programs: WHY?????
It increases testosterone!

I wasnt going to comments but....misinformation is not helpful so i will and do as you will.

- spearmint tea is good for decreasing T however E is also made from T via aromatase, spearmint tea is not something i personally would use daily when talking nbe

- maca increases T therefore can be consider for nbe, cant recall if ive seen it in successful program but i have seen it before in programs. 

If your looking for anti-androgen look into reishi (stay away from saw palmetto, its anti-aromatase). 

If your looking for solid research here on BN please look into Lotus posts and research, and pay attention to successful programs. Remember research saves you time, money and following nbe gossip. 

Goodluck. And keep researching.

[quote pid='204838' dateline='1552377436']
  • AimDcupsMaca in NBE programs: WHY?????
It increases testosterone!
[/quote]

I had been using it during my break/period week, not throughout the month. As I had mentioned earlier in the thread, I’m starting off my program based largely on Miss Ellen’s. She used it during the same week of the month during her BO program. I figured I’d see if what worked for her would work for me and then tweak what was necessary. My understanding is that it is an adaptogen not that it particularly increases testosterone? If you know something I don’t please don’t hesitate to share. I always appreciate some input  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon