Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO product recommendations?

Seems to me New Zealand bovine ovary is ultra rare. Natural Sources sources from New Zealand, but they have at least 3 fillers ,while swanson has just 1 but possibly american cattle?

Does anyone know if Swanson's new Ovarian Glandular is still RAW argentinian cattle & Potent??

I'd like to order dr ron's but hes sold out & expensive @ 59.99!! Wish he'd disclose his manufacturer tho :/

Also I was wondering if it would be better to get a multiglandular instead of just ovarian
Does it matter if ill be using it as nipple cream anyway??

Your thoughts suggestions? Wink

(22-02-2019, 07:40 AM)uRubyRose Wrote:  Seems to me New Zealand bovine ovary is ultra rare. Natural Sources sources from New Zealand, but they have at least 3 fillers ,while swanson has just 1 but possibly american cattle?

Does anyone know if Swanson's new Ovarian Glandular is still RAW argentinian cattle & Potent??

I'd like to order dr ron's but hes sold out & expensive @ 59.99!! Wish he'd disclose his manufacturer tho :/

Also I was wondering if it would be better to get a multiglandular instead of just ovarian

Dr.Rons Ovary has 180 capsules per bottle. Swansons has 60 capsules per bottle. That means we pay Dr.Rons 14$ for 60 capsules. I don’t think that is great difference when they claim their cattles are from New Zeland and capsules are additive free. While Swansons ovary is not only from Argentina but also from US also. Thats they replied to my mail. I just started my program with Dr. Rons Ovary

(22-02-2019, 09:56 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(22-02-2019, 07:40 AM)uRubyRose Wrote:  Seems to me New Zealand bovine ovary is ultra rare. Natural Sources sources from New Zealand, but they have at least 3 fillers ,while swanson has just 1 but possibly american cattle?

Dr.Rons Ovary has 180 capsules per bottle. Swansons has 60 capsules per bottle. That means we pay Dr.Rons 14$ for 60 capsules. I don’t think that is great difference when they claim their cattles are from New Zeland and capsules are additive free. While Swansons ovary is not only from Argentina but also from US also. Thats they replied to my mail. I just started my program with Dr. Rons Ovary

Hello Shifa!
May I know where you got Dr Ron's from? His site and Amazon are OOS.

(24-02-2019, 11:57 AM)RubyRose Wrote:  
(22-02-2019, 09:56 AM)Shifa Wrote:  

Hello Shifa!
May I know where you got Dr Ron's from? His site and Amazon are OOS.

I bought it from their site. They offer free shipping within US when you order 200$. Subscribe their product mails to get 10% discount .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon