Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How are the Noogling girls going?

(26-02-2019, 02:44 AM)solome Wrote:  hey ella ..i don't use any during follicular ..only as many as maybe 5-6 days of luteal not necessarily consecutive  ...some cycles i don't use any ..it's more or less just when i feel like i want to ..i'd like to think it was intuitive but i have absolutely no intuition. tbh, i think my boobs are bumping up against some size potential ceiling. when i'm full i think i'm nearly a very modest c and when i'm not, i'm a very gloomy b–  ..i use pro-gest ..i don't use very much at a time, well maybe, on a single day when my intuition is on a sugar high. i think i'd make a crazy scientist

I think your intuition is better than you think  Wink
I figure a little here and there knowing it builds up is a sensible way to do it. I could be wrong lol but I know I don’t tolerate it well if I use too much . 
Yeh the fluctuations can be an ass for sure. Got a new multi With a estrogen metabolism blend and a hormone balance blend so look forward to trying. I’m pretty sure I’m in peri so anything goes for me at the mo! Dunno if my hormones are Arthur or Martha! Still love to another Inch and il be stoked!

(26-02-2019, 04:36 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(26-02-2019, 02:44 AM)solome Wrote:  hey ella ..i don't use any during follicular ..only as many as maybe 5-6 days of luteal not necessarily consecutive  ...some cycles i don't use any ..it's more or less just when i feel like i want to ..i'd like to think it was intuitive but i have absolutely no intuition. tbh, i think my boobs are bumping up against some size potential ceiling. when i'm full i think i'm nearly a very modest c and when i'm not, i'm a very gloomy b–  ..i use pro-gest ..i don't use very much at a time, well maybe, on a single day when my intuition is on a sugar high. i think i'd make a crazy scientist

I think your intuition is better than you think  Wink
I figure a little here and there knowing it builds up is a sensible way to do it. I could be wrong lol but I know I don’t tolerate it well if I use too much . 
Yeh the fluctuations can be an ass for sure. Got a new multi With a estrogen metabolism blend and a hormone balance blend so look forward to trying. I’m pretty sure I’m in peri so anything goes for me at the mo! Dunno if my hormones are Arthur or Martha! Still love to another Inch and il be stow
What do you mean with Arthur or Martha hormones?Huh

Noogling has been working great for me. I've gained about 1.5 inch around my chest since starting 6 months ago. I haven't been as consistent with it lately because of life and the scare with the nerve damage thread, but I still try to pump at least a few times every week. I think my growth has slowed lately because of that.

I’m glad to see a new thread on here! 

I have now been noogling for 10 months. Crazy how quickly the time has passed. It’s been gradual, but I’ve definitely noticed a difference. I feel like I’ve increased in width and fullness. I’ve gone from a loose 34B to a fairly filled out (but not bursting) 34C. I’m only noogling, not taking any supplements. I don’t want to mess with my cycle. 

I am curious about progesterone cream though. Shouldn’t you only be using it if your hormones aren’t balanced? I would like to add something to give me a little boost, but I don’t want anything that will mess up or change my hormones. 

Side note- does anyone else get serious boob shrinkage when you are cold?! Whenever I try to take progress pics, I have to make sure I’m super warm or else my boobs shrink and are so small!

(04-03-2019, 05:58 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I’m glad to see a new thread on here! 

I have now been noogling for 10 months. Crazy how quickly the time has passed. It’s been gradual, but I’ve definitely noticed a difference. I feel like I’ve increased in width and fullness. I’ve gone from a loose 34B to a fairly filled out (but not bursting) 34C. I’m only noogling, not taking any supplements. I don’t want to mess with my cycle. 

I am curious about progesterone cream though. Shouldn’t you only be using it if your hormones aren’t balanced? I would like to add something to give me a little boost, but I don’t want anything that will mess up or change my hormones. 

Side note- does anyone else get serious boob shrinkage when you are cold?! Whenever I try to take progress pics, I have to make sure I’m super warm or else my boobs shrink and are so small!

That’s really inspiring thank you  Smile
Yeh re progesterone I didn’t do too well with that it’s pretty strong stuff and my personal belief you shouLd do under right guidance cause things can get worse before they get better on pc. I kinda follow Solomes (another member) and do a dab of pc cream off and on during luteal so it doesn’t build up but that’s likely irresponsible who knows... I’ve had no professIona advice there

(04-03-2019, 07:19 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(04-03-2019, 05:58 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I’m glad to see a new thread on here! 

That’s really inspiring thank you  Smile
Yeh re progesterone I didn’t do too well with that it’s pretty strong stuff and my personal belief you shouLd do under right guidance cause things can get worse before they get better on pc. I kinda follow Solomes (another member) and do a dab of pc cream off and on during luteal so it doesn’t build up but that’s likely irresponsible who knows... I’ve had no professIona advice there

Ya, that stuff all scares me yet tempts me at the same time. Prob best to have hormones tested. But the fact that a simple cream can help is super tempting!

Im a full B cup now - not noogled for the past two months but retained size. I feel more comfortable in a c cup bra now but the tops still need filling. I take loads of unintentional breaks in between so maybe thats why never experiences numbness or tingling in arms. I am massaging when im not noogling and that makes my boobs sore but they look fuller now. I think noogling has been good for me. Still havent achieved what i would like which is a full c cup but i think now its doable

(05-03-2019, 02:28 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Im a full B cup now - not noogled for the past two months but retained size. I feel more comfortable in a c cup bra now but the tops still need filling. I take loads of unintentional breaks in between so maybe thats why never experiences numbness or tingling in arms. I am massaging when im not noogling and that makes my boobs sore but they look fuller now. I think noogling has been good for me. Still havent achieved what i would like which is a full c cup but i think now its doable

Fruiiiiit! <3 so glad to hear from you! How are you doing??

Nice!! You reached B cuppppp ^^ I did also have a huge break , now I am pumping again! 

And totally doable, you will reach C cup sooner or later, no doubt!!

(05-03-2019, 02:39 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(05-03-2019, 02:28 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Im a full B cup now - not noogled for the past two months but retained size. I feel more comfortable in a c cup bra now but the tops still need filling. I take loads of unintentional breaks in between so maybe thats why never experiences numbness or tingling in arms. I am massaging when im not noogling and that makes my boobs sore but they look fuller now. I think noogling has been good for me. Still havent achieved what i would like which is a full c cup but i think now its doable

Fruiiiiit! <3 so glad to hear from you! How are you doing??

Nice!! You reached B cuppppp ^^ I did also have a huge break , now I am pumping again! 

And totally doable, you will reach C cup sooner or later, no doubt!!

Hi sweetorange! Im doing good. Ive been working on myself mentally and changing my mindset and general health that i think has been equally important. Eating cleaner- including protein and in general, eating well. Accepting myself as well a bit more. Once ive taken that stress away, i feel the boobies are shaping up too! 

If youre gona do this girls- try to do it stress free! Its taken me two years to change the stress levels that came with my perception of self. Im not perfect at all but im me. Thats good enough.

Hope ur well sweet x

hiii everyone Smile

thought I would reply too... so I started in Dezember 2017 and I've been very consistent at least 1 hour a day every day (except when I was either sick/ on holiday/ or really had no time) 
as for my growth.. I hate measuring - but I started with the Medium Cup moved on to the Large, then the large contoured (which is bigger than the normal large one) aaaand now I'm noogling with the XL's. so from December 2017 to December 2018 I grew 2 inches, and haven't measured since then...It works, but it takes time and effort but I think at the end it will be worth the effort

For me I think it will take another 1-1.5 Years till I reach my goal though

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon