Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who takes PM all month?

I've been reading through this forum about PM and I noticed just about every cis female cycles. I don't really care about missing periods. It would actually be nice to be honest. I also don't care about screwing with ovulation because I have 4 kids and I'm don't plan on having anymore. That being said, are there any actual DANGERS to taking PM all month? I just started taking 500 mg the day after my period ended, and I plan on increasing my dose to 1000 mg next week. Does everyone cycle just because they don't want their cycles messed up or is there some actual danger to taking PM all month?

(03-02-2019, 08:58 PM)perfexion Wrote:  I've been reading through this forum about PM and I noticed just about every cis female cycles. I don't really care about missing periods. It would actually be nice to be honest. I also don't care about screwing with ovulation because I have 4 kids and I'm don't plan on having anymore. That being said, are there any actual DANGERS to taking PM all month? I just started taking 500 mg the day after my period ended, and I plan on increasing my dose to 1000 mg next week. Does everyone cycle just because they don't want their cycles messed up or is there some actual danger to taking PM all month?

I'm far from an expert on this but I think the danger of taking higher doses of PM for extended periods of time is that we don't really know what side effects that have, and a limited number of studies indicate that it may be cancerous (breast and uterine cancer). But those studies are done using high doses and in mice. Other studies have failed to show these results. So, unfortunately, there is no reliable answer to your question right now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon