Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Thread about pumping growth (2019)

Hey queens,

how are you doing??

Hi SweetOrange

Very good to hear from you again!

How is the disease in your part of the world?

Did you ever get any conclusive answers to your DHT questions?

All is well here, I live in a very rural area of Virginia, and we have but one case.

Like many others, its time to get back to work!

Bobbi

Hey Bobbi! I'm glad you are doing well ^^ Well, I live in Barcelona, so the situation here is not really good. We are doing better now but the chaos is been very real. The fear, the unknown, the lack of information...everything got upside down the last days of February. It seems we are going to start off with flexible measures in a matter of days, so I'm happy about it! Cannot be anymore confined at home, to be honest.

(25-04-2020, 01:27 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hey queens,

how are you doing??

hi. We are coming out of lockdown tomorrow. It’s kinda scary cause people are laxing off big time. Geez just want this life changing nightmare to be over.. are you guys just going into lockdown?

Hey Ella ^^
We've been confined 45 days already....and seems we've a long journey to get back to normal life yet...

Also, in terms of NBE...little update.. First off, I got in touch with a well known naturopathic doctor.  Some of you know I was concerned with acne+hirsutism issues for the past 7 years. Turns out I do not have PCOS but excess of androgen in my system: adrenal excess Testosterone to be more precise. So, my protocol is to take Diim+ Saw Palmetto+ Zinc in very low doses. I still not sure if I should take BO, since I believe these three things altogether will restore my own Estrogen production but since I understand little about science and endocrinology, I do have to ask it: Do you think it will be enough??.On the other side, I still pumping. This quarantine thing got me stuck at home so, I am noogling 1h-2h daily. I've seen improvements and I cannot wait to give you another picture of myself but I rather wait to august (I think it was the month I took the last one) to make the comparison. At the same time I still massaging with zhi-mu ^^

Hey,

Does any of you know how to add a picture on the forum without getting it deleted after some time?

I just realised all the progress pics I've uploaded over the years are gone xD

(30-06-2020, 01:34 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hey,

Does any of you know how to add a picture on the forum without getting it deleted after some time?

Hey. That’s weird your pictures got deleted. Some stay up for years. I’ve purposely taken mine down. Did the saw palmetto give you pimples at all?

(30-06-2020, 07:44 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(30-06-2020, 01:34 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hey,

Hey. That’s weird your pictures got deleted. Some stay up for years. I’ve purposely taken mine down. Did the saw palmetto give you pimples at all?

Hey Ella! How are you doing?

I took SP for 2 weeks but no more, since it gave me nausea/stomachache and couldn't do my daily things properly (barely eating I guess). In addition I found out it does decrease estrogen, so it's a big no.

I still taking the zinc and got back to reishi.

Yes it is super strange! I was going to do a collage with these last pics of myself and current status...

Hey! I found out this video and I think it's pretty good : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIcZxZWBwGs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon