Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Thread about pumping growth (2019)

Hi Sweet Orange!
Your breasts are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Just a maintenance is all you need to keep them perky and happy.

As for your stress, my advice to you is
Dont worry, be happy!
Christmas is right around the corner and PEACE is all you need to be happy.
Take a deep breath and enjoy every sunrise, every day, and all the problems you get to solve each day.
Huggs
Bobbi

hey you've been missed! hope its all going well 
and wow im so proud of your progress ❣  you're doing amazing keep us posted i need to learn your tricks  Tongue
love your new avatar this is definitely my goal too

Hello queens,

I know it can be a big favor to ask, but I am in need of your help. Does any of you have biology/endocrinology background or enough understanding of science?

Let me explain a bit: I am waiting for my blood panel for PCOS( Endo thinks I probably have it)

I suspect I have the DHT high (normal periods, just jawline acne and hirsutism) , so that means, I may need to decrease it for breast growth among with BO nipple intake.  As far as I know, it is the most potent androgen, so it may help me to get bigger results on NBE.

Now, the issue is, I don't want to decrease a lot of T either for two reasons: biggest concern, messing up my hormones and menstrual cycle and then, gym goals a.k.a muscle growth.

I came across with this article about dht and bodybuilding but I am not sure if DHT affects on muscle hypertrophy. 

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/the...t-dht.html

Any help would be really appreciated <3

Hello queens!

Sooo here I am, I am about to noogle right now and I am with zero motivation but I know it's homework so Dodgy  let's do it!

Brief update: no significant growth. I must say I've drop weight around 12 pounds the last months of 2019, so all the pumping was for retaining what I had. However, I lost 1cm.

Right now all I feel is more plumpness, volume and soreness going on and off, but I am 90 cm , 35.4". My goal is to be 95 around May so my program is pumping mostly + zhi-mu & BO. We'll see if its enough or not!

PS: I'll get Reishi tomorrow finally and my blood test results on Thursday!! I'll post it here and on my program page as well. If you would like to help me to understand my hormones that would be wonderful guys hahaha I'm 0 sci person!!!

(27-01-2020, 11:32 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello queens!

Sooo here I am, I am about to noogle right now and I am with zero motivation but I know it's homework so Dodgy  let's do it!

Brief update: no significant growth. I must say I've drop weight around 12 pounds the last months of 2019, so all the pumping was for retaining what I had. However, I lost 1cm.

Right now all I feel is more plumpness, volume and soreness going on and off, but I am 90 cm , 35.4". My goal is to be 95 around May so my program is pumping mostly + zhi-mu & BO. We'll see if its enough or not!

PS: I'll get Reishi tomorrow finally and my blood test results on Thursday!! I'll post it here and on my program page as well. If you would like to help me to understand my hormones that would be wonderful guys hahaha I'm 0 sci person!!!
If you lost 12 lbs, did your under bust measurement go down?

(28-01-2020, 06:01 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(27-01-2020, 11:32 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello queens!

Yes, almost 2cm -.-'

(28-01-2020, 12:04 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(28-01-2020, 06:01 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(27-01-2020, 11:32 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Brief update: no significant growth. I must say I've drop weight around 12 pounds the last months of 2019, so all the pumping was for retaining what I had. However, I lost 1cm.

Yes, almost 2cm -.-'
So really you gained 1cm on your boobs!

Hello darlings

I'm quite unsure what does it mean; I haven't been yet to the Endo, but I opened the blood test's result and...I don't why it seems my testosterone levels are quite higher than E, overall.

My background:

Born in 1993, almost 27 years to be.
Never had issues with my periods: came when I was 11 and I just have had two missing periods after all this time
Got birth controls when I was 15 to 17 and then 19 to 20 years old. Heavy periods. Thanks God they're gone.

Now I visited the Endocrinologist to make sure if I have just idiopathic hirsutism or not. These are my results. it is in spanish but most of the names are equal

https://imgur.com/a/6PqUGRN

Beauties!!

How are you doing? How's covid-19 affecting your daily life? We are locked down in Spain so I am taking this chaotic moment for making some progress on nbe.

Updates:

-Still taking reishi, but I am about to start taking it twice a day. 
- MSM, Primrose oil (2 capsules and 1 capsule)
- Zhi mu twice during folicular, and once luteal
- Fenugreek oil for massaging my twins lol, once a day as a massage and then I put it onto my pumping session
- Pumping: I just bought the noogleberry contoured L cups along with the gauge. We'll see how it goes in a term of three months. I am really excited about this part.
- BO cream by now. 500mg (Once a day, as a massage)
-BO nipple cream, will start in 3 days: 1500mg (Three times a day)

I still waiting for:

My zinc. Zinc helps with lowering T levels overall (high androgens here, ladies...)
Magnesium: for stress
Vit d3: for breast health overall

I fluctuate between 89-91 cm nowadays. I hope to be 95cm by this summer.

What about you? Lemme know your situation, please! And if someone needs to talk just know I am here to support you!!

TAKE CARE AND STAY HOME.

We are beyond the limit in my beautiful country!!

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Hi Sweetorange,

Your progress is amazing !

I am trying to snoogle every night and since i cant sleep on my back with both the pumps on, i alternate between the breasts one time on each side.

I wanted to start on BO and got two bottles of Swansons and then the lockdown in my country happened.
I am from India - even through the strict lockdown happened while cases were in 2 digita and we are not yet into stage 3 hopefully and the numbers are increasing slowly due to travel related cases, I hope the situation gets better and not worse.

I got the BO while I was halfway through luteal so will take it in my next luteal phase ie in mid of april. I couldnt get deliveries of DIM or collagen that I was planning to take along with BO since they were non essential. Amazon refused delivery - the items were sent back to warehouse...

So just sticking to massages and noogling and hoping that I can replenish BO after two months when the situation gets better. I will grow my breasts during this lockdown and make some good use of the time !

Stay safe and thank you for the inspiration.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon