Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Thread about pumping growth (2019)

(29-01-2019, 12:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I know I have my own thread here, but since I made it in 2016 plus I think some of the information over there is really written on that thread is well-known (& well used for all of us!) , I thought it may be a good idea to post here things I think are new and essential to pumping.

This will be my third year pumping.  I did long breaks between 2017 and 2018, but I have pumped 5 months at least every year so I know what I am talking about.

Also, we all know what happened to JenniferLove. And , it is really scary. So I'd like to show you ways to not hurting ourselves if that makes sense.

I have another thread about progress on "personal programs" section , so I won't post here my progress, just techniques or what I found personally useful in terms of pumping.

Thank you for your support queens
Hi Sweetorange ! 

I think your program is the most inspiring to me and some of the girls who also did noogleberry.
  I just want to ask, i remember that there was a time you noogle and take only collagen supplement ( you didnt take msm or protein powder or taking bovine ovary and use bo nipple cream at that time) and still growed ?I just want to know that some supplements like : msm, collagen or protein powder... they are for tissue building ? Im currently noogle and take collagen, sometime ginko for circulation, i wonder if there is any supplements you would suggest (except bovine or any herbs to increase estrogen orally, because estrogen only makes my butt bigger )? Thank you a lot.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon