Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are Missmadscientist's results PERMANENT? What about BCP?

So, say this method (Roasted soy flour and ground flaxseeds) makes me grow since i'm looking to try it out in a few month's.
Is it permanent? How long would i have to continue to consume the soy and flax, a few month's after i achieve growth or FOREVER?
Also, do i need to be on bcp while doing this, since she was on a spiral?

I hope someone weight's in, i will share my story when i start, and i feel it is important to know exact step's on how to retain the growth if i get any.

Please help, Boin :-)
Her program: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27469&page=1

(29-01-2019, 04:58 AM)Boin Wrote:  So, say this method (Roasted soy flour and ground flaxseeds) makes me grow since i'm looking to try it out in a few month's.
Is it permanent? How long would i have to continue to consume the soy and flax, a few month's after i achieve growth or FOREVER?

I hope someone weight's in, i will share my story when i start, and i feel it is important to know exact step's on how to retain the growth if i get any.

Hey Boin!

I saw your post on MissMadScientist's original thread, and I saw you start this thread, so I'll respond to both with my experience with this method here. 

1) If you feel growth with this method, and it works for you. I think after a few months you will see significant growth (this was the case for MissMadScientist). I can't attest to this yet, because I have only done this method for under a month in October/November. I was curious with how permanent it was too, so I did a lot of digging on MissMadScientist and her comments on the site.

I found some threads where MissMadScientist experimented with progesterone cream, and she had also mentioned continuing the flax/soy method for a bit after her 3 month program, to upkeep the growth. Essentially, this method builds breast tissue, I think after you've made a significant amount, you won't lose that tissue unless you lose weight. For me, I did it for under a month, I felt a small but significant increase in my breast size, even my boyfriend noticed, but after a month of not upkeeping or eating healthy (I have a fast metabolism), I lost those gains. That hasn't deterred me though, because I believe that if I continue for a longer period of time, I can gain a significant increase. 

To summarize I think this program is like any body building program, and whatever you gain can be lost if you don't maintain certain measures that will ensure the upkeep of your size. It's like if you work out to be buff, and you build really large muscles, if you don't continue to do some type of maintenance workout, you will lose that muscle. So if you do this program, and want to keep the results, you will probably have to have the flax/soy one week a month afterwards, or incorporate some type of breast lotion.

2) I think you should include BCP, or Progesterone Cream. Most people mistake the program for merely being a flax/soy/whole milk method, but MissMadScientist actually had some other important tidbits, such as increased Progesterone levels (due to BCP), and took 3 Omega tablets a day (fish oil), and her overall nutrition was high fibre and fish. Also for this method, MissMadScientist had stopweeks for her period, and then restarts the program after. For one week after you won't feel growth, but after that you will again. That's what I've experienced and what others have too.

In my experience, I had tried flax and soy without BCP/Progesterone Cream, I still felt growth immediately. Originally, i was taking the wrong measurements of flax and soy, so I had to up the dosage, and the growth pains were even more prominent. Then I added Progesterone Cream, because I don't want to do BCP, and felt even more growing. I'm also planning on taking 3 omega tablets a day, to really refine my program and come closer to MissMadScientist's method.

---

Sorry it's such a long response, I just wanted to be clear about my explanation. I hope it helps too! I wasn't able to keep up with my program a few months ago due to some issues. But I'm set on starting again today, which I have. Wish me luck! And goodluck to you as well! I look forward to your thread, if you decide to try this method!

- MariaAM

(30-01-2019, 12:11 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  
(29-01-2019, 04:58 AM)Boin Wrote:  So, say this method (Roasted soy flour and ground flaxseeds) makes me grow since i'm looking to try it out in a few month's.

Hey Boin!

I saw your post on MissMadScientist's original thread, and I saw you start this thread, so I'll respond to both with my experience with this method here. 

1) If you feel growth with this method, and it works for you. I think after a few months you will see significant growth (this was the case for MissMadScientist). I can't attest to this yet, because I have only done this method for under a month in October/November. I was curious with how permanent it was too, so I did a lot of digging on MissMadScientist and her comments on the site.

I found some threads where MissMadScientist experimented with progesterone cream, and she had also mentioned continuing the flax/soy method for a bit after her 3 month program, to upkeep the growth. Essentially, this method builds breast tissue, I think after you've made a significant amount, you won't lose that tissue unless you lose weight. For me, I did it for under a month, I felt a small but significant increase in my breast size, even my boyfriend noticed, but after a month of not upkeeping or eating healthy (I have a fast metabolism), I lost those gains. That hasn't deterred me though, because I believe that if I continue for a longer period of time, I can gain a significant increase. 

To summarize I think this program is like any body building program, and whatever you gain can be lost if you don't maintain certain measures that will ensure the upkeep of your size. It's like if you work out to be buff, and you build really large muscles, if you don't continue to do some type of maintenance workout, you will lose that muscle. So if you do this program, and want to keep the results, you will probably have to have the flax/soy one week a month afterwards, or incorporate some type of breast lotion.

2) I think you should include BCP, or Progesterone Cream. Most people mistake the program for merely being a flax/soy/whole milk method, but MissMadScientist actually had some other important tidbits, such as increased Progesterone levels (due to BCP), and took 3 Omega tablets a day (fish oil), and her overall nutrition was high fibre and fish. Also for this method, MissMadScientist had stopweeks for her period, and then restarts the program after. For one week after you won't feel growth, but after that you will again. That's what I've experienced and what others have too.

In my experience, I had tried flax and soy without BCP/Progesterone Cream, I still felt growth immediately. Originally, i was taking the wrong measurements of flax and soy, so I had to up the dosage, and the growth pains were even more prominent. Then I added Progesterone Cream, because I don't want to do BCP, and felt even more growing. I'm also planning on taking 3 omega tablets a day, to really refine my program and come closer to MissMadScientist's method.

---

Sorry it's such a long response, I just wanted to be clear about my explanation. I hope it helps too! I wasn't able to keep up with my program a few months ago due to some issues. But I'm set on starting again today, which I have. Wish me luck! And goodluck to you as well! I look forward to your thread, if you decide to try this method!

- MariaAM

Thank you so much for responding Maria that really helps, i will incorperate a progesterone cream like you suggested, one question, with the cream since she was on a spiral(and cream? maybe at different times) should i use the cream everyday or for the first 15(give or take)days or the last 15days(including menstration) or the whole cycle(also menstration or no?)

It's good to hear you also felt some growth! And i wish you luck on your journey! I will follow your thread :-)!

(30-01-2019, 01:11 AM)Boin Wrote:  

Hey Boin!

---

- MariaAM

Thank you so much for responding Maria that really helps, i will incorperate a progesterone cream like you suggested, one question, with the cream since she was on a spiral(and cream? maybe at different times) should i use the cream everyday or for the first 15(give or take)days or the last 15days(including menstration) or the whole cycle(also menstration or no?)

It's good to hear you also felt some growth! And i wish you luck on your journey! I will follow your thread :-)!

Hey!

No problem! And MissMadScientist was only on Mirena, then moved to a different BC at some point. I think for maintenance, after the three months, she tried Progesterone Cream. I'm not on BC, so as a substitute I use PC. Although I don't use PC during my period. I think the natural Progestin in your body gets lower during the period anyways. MissMadScientist's Mirena was an IUD, so not pills, and I think the amount of Progesterone that's put in her body from the IUD fluctuates with her natural cycle. The PC is solely to be paired with the flax and soy, to enhance it's effects, so I think it's safe to not use it during periods/stopweeks.

Also really random, but I also checked out Hormone Therapy Reddits for transitioning male to females, and progesterone was a large topic there. Individuals on it would stop using PC for one week during the month, to mimic a female ovulation cycle. This helped enhance the environment for breast growth. So that's also why I decided to not use it during stopweeks.

Glad to offer any insights, and let me know if theres anything you would recommend or advise!
Goodluck!!
- MariaAM

(30-01-2019, 02:02 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  
(30-01-2019, 01:11 AM)Boin Wrote:  

Hey Boin!

---

- MariaAM

Hey!

No problem! And MissMadScientist was only on Mirena, then moved to a different BC at some point. I think for maintenance, after the three months, she tried Progesterone Cream. I'm not on BC, so as a substitute I use PC. Although I don't use PC during my period. I think the natural Progestin in your body gets lower during the period anyways. MissMadScientist's Mirena was an IUD, so not pills, and I think the amount of Progesterone that's put in her body from the IUD fluctuates with her natural cycle. The PC is solely to be paired with the flax and soy, to enhance it's effects, so I think it's safe to not use it during periods/stopweeks.

Also really random, but I also checked out Hormone Therapy Reddits for transitioning male to females, and progesterone was a large topic there. Individuals on it would stop using PC for one week during the month, to mimic a female ovulation cycle. This helped enhance the environment for breast growth. So that's also why I decided to not use it during stopweeks.

Glad to offer any insights, and let me know if theres anything you would recommend or advise!
Goodluck!!
- MariaAM

Okay i think i follow now, great!
Thank you!
Hmmm, i think one important thing is like you also said
Diet! And probiotics!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon