Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so scared!!

I just started my BO last week!! Just I noted my veins are buljing suddenly!! so scared!! need your advaice!! So nervous now!!!

I’d say stop immediately. Nobody knows how foreign substances can effect us as individuals or more to the point what’s in them these days.
Green tea if non organic been found to contain lead and arsenic. 
I ignored the warning signs when I started a certain herb and ended up in deep trouble.

(26-01-2019, 07:03 PM)yes EllaC Wrote:  I’d say stop immediately. Nobody knows how foreign substances can effect us as individuals or more to the point what’s in them these days.
I ignored the warning signs when I started a certain herb and ended up in deep trouble.

Thank you EllaC

I’m definitely gonna lower the dosage even my current dosage is very low! seems like my blood flow is increasing or my blood pressure , I feel more redness on arms and legs. If it persist I would stop! I had tried pituitary day before yesterday and I stoped. I’ll go without pituitary this month amd if growth is visible I wont add pituitary!
Thanks again!

(26-01-2019, 07:09 PM)JShifa Wrote:  
(26-01-2019, 07:03 PM)yes EllaC Wrote:  I’d say stop immediately. Nobody knows how foreign substances can effect us as individuals or more to the point what’s in them these days.

Thank you EllaC

I’m definitely gonna lower the dosage even my current dosage is very low! seems like my blood flow is increasing or my blood pressure , I feel more redness on arms and legs. If it persist I would stop! I had tried pituitary day before yesterday and I stoped. I’ll go without pituitary this month amd if growth is visible I wont add pituitary!
Thanks again!
Yep please be careful what I took lowered my blood pressure and I blacked out and ended up in hospital. If you suspect yours has increased that’s not good.

(26-01-2019, 07:21 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(26-01-2019, 07:03 PM)yes EllaC Wrote:  I’d say stop immediately. Nobody knows how foreign substances can effect us as individuals or more to the point what’s in them these days.

Thank you EllaC

Thanks again!
Yep please be careful what I took lowered my blood pressure and I blacked out and ended up in hospital. If you suspect yours has increased that’s not good.
Sorry to hear that! 

I might go to hospital and see what’s happening! I am bit careful! Thanks you dear!

(27-01-2019, 04:32 AM)yes Shifa Wrote:  

Thank you EllaC

Thanks again!
Sorry to hear that! 

I might go to hospital and see what’s happening! I am bit careful! Thanks you dear!
 I went to hospital and checked my pressed. It is low!!! How did you managed your low pressure situation!?
I was taking stinging nettle root with BO. Then I read nettle root lower blood pressure!! So I’m gonna stop it!

(27-01-2019, 09:17 AM)OShifa Wrote:  
(27-01-2019, 04:32 AM)yes Shifa Wrote:  

Thank you EllaC

Thanks again!
Sorry to hear that! 

I went to hospital and checked my pressed. It is low!!! How did you managed your low pressure situation!?
I was taking stinging nettle root with BO. Then I read nettle root lower blood pressure!! So I’m gonna stop it!
Hi friend, 

Since im new to this site, your topic got my attention. Wondering whether you're aware that herbs should not be mixed with BO? I have came across the website: www.growbreastnaturally.com and also have ordered its book and it was emphasized a lot that herbs must not go with BO except goat's rue supplement. Eventhough i feel im ready to start taking BO, im somehow scared like you!! I think BO topic should be discussed further here. Please keep updating here, everyone who is on BO.  Thanks

Also, i have used electronic breast massager for above half hour daily since last week and i do see a change already! Try that also. Plus green papaya, ripe papaya, organic soy milk, protein powder, nuts and other estrogen n phystrogen food.

(27-01-2019, 10:49 AM)Jasmine Wrote:  
(27-01-2019, 09:17 AM)OShifa Wrote:  
(27-01-2019, 04:32 AM)yes Shifa Wrote:  
(26-01-2019, 07:09 PM)JShifa Wrote:  Thank you EllaC

Thanks again!
Sorry to hear that! 

Hi friend, 

Since im new to this site, your topic got my attention. Wondering whether you're aware that herbs should not be mixed with BO? I have came across the website: www.growbreastnaturally.com and also have ordered its book and it was emphasized a lot that herbs must not go with BO except goat's rue supplement. Eventhough i feel im ready to start taking BO, im somehow scared like you!! I think BO topic should be discussed further here. Please keep updating here, everyone who is on BO.  Thanks

Also, i have used electronic breast massager for above half hour daily since last week and i do see a change already! Try that also. Plus green papaya, ripe papaya, organic soy milk, protein powder, nuts and other estrogen n phystrogen food.
Thank you for your reply!

The good thing with BO is, if its gonna work then we will know very easily, I already started growing sensations !!Same time BO topic is bit complicated, when we look at it many angles!! If you google it you will get confused!! Here lots of ladies are getting good results without side effects! we don’t know about long term effects!!

Goats rue put me in hospital! Il never touch it agAin. Fenugreek can do the same thing.

I stopped the goats rue and things came right. It’s good to be on the lower side of pressure but tooo low isn’t good. 
I know Licorice tea can bring it up but In your situation I wouldn’t want to suggest anything but rather you run it past a Doctor first. 
Could well be the stinging nettle but research can be sketchy.
Maybe book in with a naturopath or functional med Dr/herbalist cause they’ll know what shouldn’t be mixed herb wise or the repucussions , BO will be the trickey one at a guess cause I don’t think any practioner would use it as a healing tool etc therefore not prescribe it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon