Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else sick of getting rejected over their small boobs? :(

I know many of us feel this way here. That's why we are here. I was just kinda feeling down these days and wanted to let it out.

The past few weeks. I had had a couple of people commenting on my boobs.

A guy I met at the party. Really into me the first couple of days. Then out of nowhere makes the comment out of nowhere that things would be better "if I had big t!tties and a big a$$". 

A girl said oh I am into girls with big boobs and a more curvy figure. 

My coworker gets more attention because of her curvy figure. Others I know get more attention because of their boobs. I am just the ugly girl with below average boobs, ass and am just smaller. I feel like this ugly freak. A family friend randomly made a comment about my small boobs.

I have started to realize that boobs really do matter so much more. Guys look at my chest and are like "umm bye". Personality, character, nature...all that doesn't matter.

That was a really cruel thing for that guy to say. Oh, yes everybody here likes big boobs, but small is pretty too. However you have been here for a long time, and I am sure you have put a good effort into growing your boobs and it sounds like with little success. I can't remember your program but I want to emphasise the importance of massage with various oils, coconut oil, fenugreek oil, and aelo vera, quite possibly best with all 3 mixed together. And as I am sure you are aware, drink lots of water. Massage at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes and more often if you can. Did you give up on noogling or are you still doing it?

(20-01-2019, 07:06 AM)James98 Wrote:  That was a really cruel thing for that guy to say. Oh, yes everybody here likes big boobs, but small is pretty too. However you have been here for a long time, and I am sure you have put a good effort into growing your boobs and it sounds like with little success. I can't remember your program but I want to emphasise the importance of massage with various oils, coconut oil, fenugreek oil, and aelo vera, quite possibly best with all 3 mixed together. And as I am sure you are aware, drink lots of water. Massage at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes and more often if you can. Did you give up on noogling or are you still doing it?

Yeah it was rude of him. I know that looks matter, esp at the beginning stage when we don't know much about the person. I get that. 
But I am just tired of people pointing it out. I get it, I have small boobs! It's just annoying, he didn't have to comment on my body. I didn't comment on any of his "flaws".

I haven't given up on anything. But it's just the everyday life getting to me, going to work, going out and noticing other girls with bigger girls, my low cut tops with the flattest chest ever.

Fingers crossed this works and I get the boobs I want.
Rainbow 

Two words... DOUCHE BAGS! 

Swan check this thread out
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25755

Ps I went through all that too. Gotta hold your head up high and brush off those negative comments. Sone of the most beautiful famous actresses have small boobs and achieved great wealth and respect. Even hugh heifers wife publicly scrapped and outed her big Fake breasts and surgery for it ruining  her health and has gone back to her natural  small Self. Anyhow threads like the above give inspiration. 

PPS what James said too.

Oh one more thing not ALL guys care about boobs! FWIW my husband is a dream boat. Tall handsome and a great provider and he always told me I was sexy even at my smallest. Don’t think all guys care breasts cause it’s  just not the case. Hope to that helps.

Hang in there kiddo, like Ella my hubby couldnt give two shits about my boobs, you'll find someone that will not be so vain. Just remember work what you do have; if you have long legs, small waist, gorgeous hair, full lips or beautiful eyes. I tell ya my hubby worships me, its ridiculously cute,15 years later, tells me am sexy all the time and ive always been extremely boobless, youve just found a pocket of conceded dicks, and i bet they were in no position to judge, tell em to whip out there willy so you can inspect that. Or my favorite its not about the tits its all about the hips, not like they make love to your titties u know. Anyways i know exactly how you feel ive had my share of boob comments, once i got bullied in front of a group he called me a 'chestboard', i managed to overcome being mortified and replied 'i cant exactly see a bulge in your pants' everyone laughed, i felt bad for him but i guess he felt what i did for a moment. My father in-law when i first ment him, shes a looker but could do with more in the boobs department (me awarked smile/giggle).  Ive got more lol, but i think its all small minded, boobs are such a sexual thing these days and thats cool because am a sexual person but i dont need be boobs to good at that, i need to remind myself to be confident and let go of all my body issue and enjoy the experience and there is nothing sexier then that to any man youll having begging for more, its all confidence f@$k the boobs, just be confident or atleast fake it to you make it. Thats what i did and it works!

I had been made fun of my chest size my whole life. The sad truth is most guy have bigger boobs then I do. I am truly flat. But this do give me the benefit of weeding out superficial guys that care mainly about body during dating. This easily save me a lot of energy and time and even some heartbreaks. If the guy don’t make you feel sexy in your own skin, he is not the right guy for you. Don’t lower yourself to his level.

(20-01-2019, 06:44 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I know many of us feel this way here. That's why we are here. I was just kinda feeling down these days and wanted to let it out.

The past few weeks. I had had a couple of people commenting on my boobs.

A guy I met at the party. Really into me the first couple of days. Then out of nowhere makes the comment out of nowhere that things would be better "if I had big t!tties and a big a$$". 

A girl said oh I am into girls with big boobs and a more curvy figure. 

My coworker gets more attention because of her curvy figure. Others I know get more attention because of their boobs. I am just the ugly girl with below average boobs, ass and am just smaller. I feel like this ugly freak. A family friend randomly made a comment about my small boobs.

I have started to realize that boobs really do matter so much more. Guys look at my chest and are like "umm bye". Personality, character, nature...all that doesn't matter.

I think this is going to the other extreme of "only personality matters", in disbelief of it because it's not holding up.  Neither is true.  It's not that boobs matter or don't matter, it's that they matter little.  It's fine for the guy to like them, but he's horrible if it's the first thing he looks for.  Most guys will be fine with small boobs but not AAAA, even if they prefer larger, and most will in fact put who you are first.  Just hitting 32A like you did and not being totally flat will get you way more attention if you observe, it's just not as obvious.  Some guys prefer it.  Especially wearing anything thin or revealing. Many guys also look at and/or prefer other features, including eyes, face, skin, butt and legs.   Also whatever looks your coworkers get are just curious reflexes and not necessarily a long term response.  Heck bra padding will do the same.  Neon lights would do the same.

So basically continue with NBE, sure, but focus more on more important things in life like who you are, what you want to look for in guy, and how you'd like to meet.  Yes, personality, character and so on.  You'll find that most guys besides a handful of jerks will also look for these things first.  Even though yeah they like/need at least a little physical too.  Also, don't put up with the jerks.  It's one thing to be physically attracted, it's another to put it first or to be a total ahole about expressing it.  Including any friends that are mean to you.

I never had the slightest idea that people can limit you to your curves but when I started noticing, I began doing it too. I sabotaged my confidence and looked myself through the eyes of others. “Being perfect” and when we do that, we don’t accept the fact that there are people who would love us for other things rather than just something that we’re deeply insecure about. 
These things are temporary, I might have DD cup size today but they will sag. A person who just goes after “boobs” will then try to find other women with perfect bodies. So, if you find a person like that, don’t let their words bother you. Once you start trying to fit in their world, you feel more insecure and it makes you sooooo bitter and with that much  negativity  surrounding you, you lose yourself
LEt them think whatever they want, let them choose whoever they want. Don’t limit yourself in thoughts or energy. In the end, people notice charm which comes with confidence.

(20-01-2019, 07:22 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(20-01-2019, 07:06 AM)James98 Wrote:  That was a really cruel thing for that guy to say. Oh, yes everybody here likes big boobs, but small is pretty too. However you have been here for a long time, and I am sure you have put a good effort into growing your boobs and it sounds like with little success. I can't remember your program but I want to emphasise the importance of massage with various oils, coconut oil, fenugreek oil, and aelo vera, quite possibly best with all 3 mixed together. And as I am sure you are aware, drink lots of water. Massage at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes and more often if you can. Did you give up on noogling or are you still doing it?

Yeah it was rude of him. I know that looks matter, esp at the beginning stage when we don't know much about the person. I get that. 
But I am just tired of people pointing it out. I get it, I have small boobs! It's just annoying, he didn't have to comment on my body. I didn't comment on any of his "flaws".

I haven't given up on anything. But it's just the everyday life getting to me, going to work, going out and noticing other girls with bigger girls, my low cut tops with the flattest chest ever.

Fingers crossed this works and I get the boobs I want.

Hi Swan and others,

Hope you are doing well. I visited this thread again because I wanted to share that I have it too, the small breasts complex. Mentally it is SO diffecult to be satisfied with my own small chest when in the media all you get to see is perfection. I just saw pictures of a girl with I swear enormous round beautiful and natural breasts. And then you start comparing, I just keep asking myself why dont I have these gorgeous large breasts, it would make life so much easier/more fun. Better clothing,endless bikini options...and I can think of more reasons.
Personally I know from my own experience once such things dole around in your head it just doesnt really get out. Most of the time when I see a large chested woman on tv,internet, billboards, I feel rejected or less then "them". And we see these pictures the whole day through!!! At this point in my life when a stressfull event occurs I notice I dont perform as good as I did before this urge for bigger breasts came into my head. 
I think it is neccesary to find a solution for myself because this boob obsession is now negatively affecting my mental health and life.
I am thinking about therapy or a boob job/lipofilling, My motivation is to erase my insecurities so I never have to feel bad again in my life, not for another minute.. I wonder if anyone can relate to this? I would love to hear that I am so not alone in these negative feelings. Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon