Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bo success

I have to say all this talk of BO is a little concerning to me and i know others too. And am not trying to judge anyone because i tried it too as i was very keen to get my boobs growing however as most of the older members know somethings trend on here without merit or success and i think a frank discussion may need to be had regarding BO and actual nbe growth.

1st Question to collectively answer - 
Can anyone point me to nbe success using BO, just BO? If you know please put a link or give a name. And before most point out Ellen aka miss mad sci or Tibetan, you can see if you reread their threads, their growth began on herbals or soy/flax and continued when switched to BO.

2nd Question - health
Does anyone know the potential dangers of taking BO and MCD is the most obvious but prion disease. I didnt when i took it and its scary. 

3rd Question - sourcing 
Because we are talking about an animal product that has potential to have harmful diseases, source of product is important and transparency from the manufacturer is a necessity so if your not getting it please dont bother, you dont want to be getting some other gland or glands sourced from diseased countries.

Anyways am not telling anyone what to do i just dont people wasting their money, time or health on a product that i havent found any historical success stories with.

Not judging just commenting. 
I’ve been here for years obviously and a friend I made on here started to have good success on BO. Actual growth of breasts. Long story short she got sick and lost some weight and alongside it all her new breast tissue and she’s was back too square one and didn’t bother wit her BO again. 

Same thing happened to me with herbs. Gained some and some E dominance along with it then got sick and lost the lot. Kinda sad we put ourselves through the “possible risks” only to loose it all. 

I worry about prions too now not only with BO but all bovine products.

(18-01-2019, 09:42 PM)Bonny Wrote:  I have to say all this talk of BO is a little concerning to me and i know others too. And am not trying to judge anyone because i tried it too as i was very keen to get my boobs growing however as most of the older members know somethings trend on here without merit or success and i think a frank discussion may need to be had regarding BO and actual nbe growth.

Can anyone point me to nbe success using BO, just BO? If you know please put a link or give a name. And before most point out Ellen aka miss mad sci or Tibetan, you can see if you reread their threads, their growth began on herbals or soy/flax and continued when switched to BO.

2nd Question - health
Does anyone know the potential dangers of taking BO and MCD is the most obvious but prion disease. I didnt when i took it and its scary. 

3rd Question - sourcing 
Because we are talking about an animal product that has potential to have harmful diseases, source of product is important and transparency from the manufacturer is a necessity so if your not getting it please dont bother, you dont want to be getting some other gland or glands sourced from diseased countries.

Anyways am not telling anyone what to do i just dont people wasting their money, time or health on a product that i havent found any historical success stories with.

There are lots of transgender people had sucess with BO only. Not only here but also you can see amazon reviews under swansons BO.

Can we add a question if BO will make BC pills ineffective? 

On a different subject, my bf has been taking finasteride for 3 months. Initially he obvious experienced side effects taking one pill per day. Then he switch to half a pill and it worked. His hair line has changed in only 3 months. What I wanted to say is maybe dosage is an important issue for taking BO too, especially when you are petite.

(18-01-2019, 09:42 PM)Bonny Wrote:  I have to say all this talk of BO is a little concerning to me and i know others too. And am not trying to judge anyone because i tried it too as i was very keen to get my boobs growing however as most of the older members know somethings trend on here without merit or success and i think a frank discussion may need to be had regarding BO and actual nbe growth.

2nd Question - health

3rd Question - sourcing 

Hi Bonny!

BO program worked for me, however I have to say that after the third month of the program I started to noogle, so my whole growth could be for the use of both methods, however, during the first three months I registered growing and changes in my breasts (my nips turned very dark and hurted). I stuck one year with the program and grew from 34B to 34D.
Herbs didn't worked for me, either PM, this last one messed up my cycle so bad.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon