Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bye old life, hello NBE community!

Hey Joseph, I tried to submit the form there, but it didn't work

I just wanted to comment on your areola/nipples. I think they are gorgeous. I do not understand women with tiny areola wanting to tape their nipples so it doesn't grow when pumping. I assure you your breasts are a lot more attractive to men than you think. Yes, bigger and more symmetry would be nice, but they are more than big enough to play with. I'm just saying you should feel better about yourself.

I think every nbe plan should include massaging your breasts with fenugreek mixed in with a carrier oil like coconut, almond or aloe vera oil. Let mixture soak for a week (assuming powdered fenugreek instead of fenugreek oil) before using. Massage 5 minutes morning and night. Take care, have a good day.

Hey James,

thank you a lot for your nice words!! I totally didn't see this coming when I clicked on this thread. I was just having a bad moment (which is bound to happen when I browse this forum and think about my breasts for too long) and reading your post made me feel a lot better, I think it is safe to say that I actually made my day!

I really appreciate it <3

Thank you for your suggestions. I still had a mixture of a lady who works at a pharmacy who is a customer of my mom's who had given it to her for me. My mom's a hairdresser and knows about my asymmetrical breasts so she had asked her for a remedy to fix my problem (without my knowledge). It contains Ylang-Ylang and I can't read the other things tbh. I will run out of it in no time, so I will definitely buy some fenugreek oil. Do I just mix the fenugreek and aloe/almond/coconut oil 1:1? eta: I found fenugreek oil on ebay, assuming it is as good as powder?

Warm regards,

Koyasha

Hopefully someone else can comment here. I do not know the best ratio of fenugreek oil to the carrier oil, but I think you want more like mostly carrier oil and 5 to 10% fenugreek. If I understand correctly the fenugreek oil is much thicker and needs to be thinned out a lot to be absorbed.

Thank you! I will try that! Do you think it would be better to use powered fenugreek? Mixing 2 oils together sounds easier than adding the powder, but I haven't tried it.

(25-05-2020, 01:33 PM)koyasha Wrote:  Thank you! I will try that! Do you think it would be better to use powered fenugreek? Mixing 2 oils together sounds easier than adding the powder, but I haven't tried it.

I haven't seen proof that one is better than the other. I believe the powdered version is easier to find and cheaper, but as oil it is more convenient. As more people buy the oil version, it will become easier to find and cheaper.

I wouldn’t use fenugreek essential oil. You don’t know the true strength. Do it simple.

Thank you guys! Unfortunately, I don't have a slow cooker, I just have regular pots, would that work? Also, what do they mean by "oil"? Oil I use for frying or the aloe vera/coconut oil that James has mentioned which works as a carrier?

(26-05-2020, 11:31 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

Thank you guys! Unfortunately, I don't have a slow cooker, I just have regular pots, would that work? Also, what do they mean by "oil"? Oil I use for frying or the aloe vera/coconut oil that James has mentioned which works as a carrier?

Everything’s censored over here so can’t find the link from India . There’s a method you can do in a frypan at low heat, olive oil and fenugreek seeds, just fry them up at lowest heat possible for a period of time. Then drain the oil and store in fridge. The slow cooker method extracts more out of the seeds and they are super cheap to buy. do your pectoral breast exercises and up collagen by way of bone broth (again slow cooker) or msm/vit c. I’m trying to find collagen myself.

Thank you again! I will look for slow cookers on ebay, but my main problem is that I have zero space to store another kitchen appliance. It would end up in the basement on top of my roommates tires as the rest of the stuff that we can't fit in here lol. But if it's really worth it, I'll buy one anyway!!

I have collagen pills, not sure if they are any good.

Consuming vitamin c in the form of fruit or vegetables is just as good as any supplement I'm guessing?

btw, what do you mean by everything is censored where you live? As in you can't access a lot of websites?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon