Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bye old life, hello NBE community!

Hi everyone. 
Tomorrow is my 33rd bday and I am so sick of living with this burden in form of my different sized tubular breasts. 
I started using a breast pump 2 weeks ago and ordered a PM cream to massage the smaller boob with, but read that a progesterone cream might be better for tubular breasts. I am afraid to take any kind of herbs or pills, because I don't want my larger breast to grow even bigger. Should I use any cream other than firming cream on the bigger breast at all? 

I have come to accept that they will never look nice, I just want them to look a bit better. 

Koyasha

Hi Koyasha!
Happy birthday, welcome, and congratulations on your new life!
Of course that new life thing happens everyday, but it fun to enjoy a special one.
I'll let others give you special details of creams and such, but I'd encourage you to massage and love both your breasts, but the smaller one needs extra attention, so give her an extra dose of massage and creams.
Also two other things.
I know your anxious to see some results, but
1. dont give up too soon. This is a slow process and you should learn to enjoy it and the pleasure and confidence you'll get. There is a lot of support here so learn to use it.
2. DONT over Noogle! You cant suck that extra growth out any faster. Doing extra pressure and extra time may do you some harm that you will regret in the future.

Here are my favorite massage threads that may help you pick a routine, and answer your cream questions

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi, thank you very much for your congratulations and your nice words!
You are right and there also have been many 'new life' occasions for me, but there is nothing holding me back the way my boobs do, they do not only make me feel ugly, but also unnormal. I have avoided them for so long, wearing a bra even at night so I wouldn't have to feel the asymmetry when turning around, the only time I can't 'escape' from them is when I am in the shower. 

I do not plan on giving up, as I have to live with them for the rest of my life anyway, and I'd rather feel more comfortable in my own body and more confident around others slowly, than never. I am sick of this hiding from even myself cause I can't stand to see them.

It is very hard to be nice to them and to love them, as I have always hated them. I used to self-harm when I was younger and also did it to my breasts, I even tried to kind of burn one of them by pouring drain-o over her, along with warm water. This needs to change, learning to love them will be a very very long process, but I am ready to start the journey!
My Vitex arrived today, this is a good thing. 

I have to be careful not to overnoogle, as this is something I can totally see myself doing, not afraid to hurt myself and just mad, I might just pump till my boob falls off, so thank you for mentioning this again!

I will check out the massage threads while pumping (I like to do read up things about massages and NBE while doing that)!

Can't wait to meet the others and I might even start my own thread and post pics if I am brave.

Kind regards,
Sandy

(16-01-2019, 11:05 PM)koyasha Wrote:  Hi everyone. 
Tomorrow is my 33rd bday and I am so sick of living with this burden in form of my different sized tubular breasts. 
I started using a breast pump 2 weeks ago and ordered a PM cream to massage the smaller boob with, but read that a progesterone cream might be better for tubular breasts. I am afraid to take any kind of herbs or pills, because I don't want my larger breast to grow even bigger. Should I use any cream other than firming cream on the bigger breast at all? 

I have come to accept that they will never look nice, I just want them to look a bit better. 

Koyasha

Welcome dear Smile

Hope your boobies become big and sexy like you imagine them in your head.

Good luck xx

Thanks a lot, I will upload pics soon, I am super embarrassed, but I am motivated to improve them!!

This was me on New Year's.. I am so ashamed, I can't stand the sight of my naked self in pics (even worse than in the mirror), but I need to work on this, it won't go away on its own and I can't keep hiding for the rest of my life, I want to start living.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(21-01-2019, 01:19 PM)koyasha Wrote:  This was me on New Year's.. I am so ashamed, I can't stand the sight of my naked self in pics (even worse than in the mirror), but I need to work on this, it won't go away on its own and I can't keep hiding for the rest of my life, I want to start living.

Massage i think you may be able to increase volume that way, be persistent with it. I think you could do wonders with massage alone. You may also may benefit from progesterone, have a research and see what you think.

(22-01-2019, 02:12 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(21-01-2019, 01:19 PM)koyasha Wrote:  This was me on New Year's.. I am so ashamed, I can't stand the sight of my naked self in pics (even worse than in the mirror), but I need to work on this, it won't go away on its own and I can't keep hiding for the rest of my life, I want to start living.

Massage i think you may be able to increase volume that way, be persistent with it. I think you could do wonders with massage alone. You may also may benefit from progesterone, have a research and see what you think.

Thank you for taking the time to think about about and giving me advice on how I could work on, I don't want to say "solving this problem", but rather address this issue to improve the shape of my breast, which would just generally contribute to my overall well-being. 
Thanks, I started a thread in personal progress, would be glad to see you there! I purchased the pro-gest cream off ebay, I hope it will arrive this week.

I uploaded a pic that is a bit bigger, so you get a better idea of what their shape looks like. The stars that cover my nipples act as kind of fake breast enhancement  Shy

(16-01-2019, 11:05 PM)koyasha Wrote:  Hi everyone. 

Koyasha

Hi Koyasha,

Did you know that many women have the same problem of different sized breasts?  Some have more size difference than others.  With the Grow Yours Natural Breast Enhancement Process you can alleviate this problem and probably increase the breast size on both the breasts as well.  The Grow Yours process can get you similar increases as you would during pregnancy but without having to get pregnant.  You can also make one grow more than the other to get them more similar in size. You can view our video and read all about it on our website at https://growyours.com.  You can also search this website for "growyours process" which not only explains our process a bit but also gives you access to archived posts of over 10 years ago when we gave out free trials and got many results of 2 to 2 1/2 inch increases in 30 days or so.

By the way, Grow Yours has a promotion on this forum in which we are giving 5 women free breast enhancement by Christmas.  There are 2 spots left but there are a few women interested in those spots so if you want go to our website and enter at the bottom of the page and let us know you are from breast nexus.

Regards,
Joseph

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon