Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone gotten results from noogling?

if so how many cups in how much time

i need to see if this is a worthwhile investment

(04-01-2019, 04:00 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  if so how many cups in how much time

Check out the personal programs section of this site. Lots of success stories there with pics (including mine)!

I’ve been noogling for awhile and what happened is my nipples grew much larger, but unevenly, while I haven’t seen much breast growth.

Hii Smile

I’ve been noogling since december 2017
Ive started with the medium cups- large - large contoured (which are bigger than the normal large ones) and now im noogling with the xl’s
Started with 32b now i have 32dd Smile

(09-03-2019, 06:56 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hii Smile

Ive started with the medium cups- large - large contoured (which are bigger than the normal large ones) and now im noogling with the xl’s

That's amazing 32dd go you   Smile do you have any progress pics for Insipration?

Hi ashley,

Congrats on your great achievement! Can you tell us what techniques are you using?

(14-03-2019, 06:46 PM)Capella Wrote:  

Hi ashley,

Congrats on your great achievement! Can you tell us what techniques are you using?
Thank you Capella!

I don't really have a special technique, I just noogle every day for at least an hour, the only times I don't noogle, is when I'm on holiday or if im sick 
I mean it's not that I have a lot of time, I go to law school and work part time, but I always take the time to noogle, because I reeeeeally want want big boobs hahah. like I think noogling is a BIG commitment, I mean, you gotta believe in something, that most people would say doesn't work, it takes a LOT of time,  (I'm talking a few years for most people), and you still have to put in the work, even if you don't see the results right away, I had days, where I thought- this sucks, my boobs are still sooooo small compared to where I want to be one day, so you really gotta have motivation and pull through, and I think that keeping the motivation is the most important thing, every time I lose hope, I go to the noogleberry forum and look at the people who had a lot of success- if you'd like I could post a few of those threads 

xx have a great day!

(20-03-2019, 04:21 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  

Hi ashley,

Thank you Capella!

I don't really have a special technique, I just noogle every day for at least an hour, the only times I don't noogle, is when I'm on holiday or if im sick 
I mean it's not that I have a lot of time, I go to law school and work part time, but I always take the time to noogle, because I reeeeeally want want big boobs hahah. like I think noogling is a BIG commitment, I mean, you gotta believe in something, that most people would say doesn't work, it takes a LOT of time,  (I'm talking a few years for most people), and you still have to put in the work, even if you don't see the results right away, I had days, where I thought- this sucks, my boobs are still sooooo small compared to where I want to be one day, so you really gotta have motivation and pull through, and I think that keeping the motivation is the most important thing, every time I lose hope, I go to the noogleberry forum and look at the people who had a lot of success- if you'd like I could post a few of those threads 

xx have a great day!

Hey ashley, 

Wow, what amazing progress! That's super inspiring. I have been pretty good about being consistent with pumping every day when I'm home but I take trips a few times a year, usually for about two weeks at a time. I have one coming up in june and I won't be able to pump at all. Sometimes I get discouraged because I worry that these vacations will make all of my other consistent pumping a waste of time. Anyway, I'm encouraged to see that you take breaks on holiday and have still had such great results. Do you mind if I ask how often you usually go on holiday and how long of breaks you take when you do? Do you think me going on 2-week trips a few times a year will really hinder my progress?

(08-05-2019, 08:44 PM)Tracey Wrote:  
(20-03-2019, 04:21 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  

Hi ashley,

Thank you Capella!

xx have a great day!

Hey ashley, 

Wow, what amazing progress! That's super inspiring. I have been pretty good about being consistent with pumping every day when I'm home but I take trips a few times a year, usually for about two weeks at a time. I have one coming up in june and I won't be able to pump at all. Sometimes I get discouraged because I worry that these vacations will make all of my other consistent pumping a waste of time. Anyway, I'm encouraged to see that you take breaks on holiday and have still had such great results. Do you mind if I ask how often you usually go on holiday and how long of breaks you take when you do? Do you think me going on 2-week trips a few times a year will really hinder my progress?
hii! oh no don't worry about it, I mean reaching your goal in itself is a very long process, so if you take off a few weeks here and there it won't make a huge difference (at least for me it didn't). hmm so last year I've been on holiday for at least 6 weeks combined, 2 weeks in April, 3 in July and 1 in October, and I don't feel like it hindered my growth. Sometimes I get discouraged as well, cause it takes sooo long, (my goal is being a 32G and I calculated that it will take 2.5 more years so 4 years in total) but we'll get there! good luck Smile

(04-01-2019, 04:00 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  if so how many cups in how much time

Yes, lots of people. Jenniferlove, Jezzable, Rocketmelon, Ashley.11... to name a few. All these women have gained a significant increase.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon