Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Genetix Oil still Legit?

(08-08-2021, 04:33 PM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

(08-08-2021, 01:57 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(08-08-2021, 10:48 AM)bouncybabe Wrote:  

(30-05-2020, 07:12 PM)mimiva Wrote:  

(05-12-2019, 04:36 PM)sailorboob Wrote:  I bought some and it just arrived, it smells nice and has a lot of great ingredients in it (olive oil, zhi mu, fenugreek, and others I cant remember of the top of my head). I'm about to start using it so I'll let you guys know how it goes  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

So what happened? Why do people on here just stop responding after saying they'll provide updates? Did they die?

Hi, I just ordered from genetix and I still haven’t received a tracking number, or order or any response from them as I have reached out to them a few times. It’s very disappointing and frustrating and worrying if I got scammed. Has anyone else experienced this?

Its not a scam bouncy lol they are a legit reputable company, hopefully you get your order soon, as I said Ive used their oil before, try contacting them via instagram maybe, it can take up to a month to arrive depending on where you live and considering covid

I was scared that I ordered from the wrong website! But okay thank you for the clarity I feel so relieved! ?

Just ordered three bottles of the stuff from theorganiclife.com. Hoping I didn't make the most horrible impulse buy...! I'll try my hardest to update here between bottles.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon