Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2019: year of the C cup

hello everyone, tomorrow is the day i start my bovine ovary routine!

morning:

1x bovine ovary
1x vitamin D
1x fish/krill oil

after lunch/exercise:

1x protein shake
1x tablespoon of coconut oil

before bed:

1x GABA (3g)
1x MSM (2g)
1x bovine ovary
1x pituitary gland

i plan to stick to these dosages for at least 1-2 weeks, on the second week i will be adding BO cream to my routine to see if i can fix the slight asymmetry i have. im very nervous as my temperature is lower than it should be and im desperately trying to raise it, wish me luck Sad

today is start day! i took my temperature when i woke up and im a perfect 36.7c Smile  BO pills smell kinda like fertilizer to me, since it’s hot where i live i hope they haven’t gone off or anything Sad it’s the 15th day of my cycle and i would’ve taken my starting point photo on the last day of my period but i forgot oops.

attached is my currently unphotogenic breasts Blush the angle makes them look kinda tuberous but they are actually quite round in person, i hope i can get a fuller shape overall!

Yea! We all all rooting for you.
It looks like you have a very good start, and if you stick with a plan, you should have no trouble making your goal!
Happy New Year.
Bobbi

(31-12-2018, 05:44 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yea! We all all rooting for you.
It looks like you have a very good start, and if you stick with a plan, you should have no trouble making your goal!
Happy New Year.
Bobbi

Good luck! Keep posting and don't give up...it'll happen!!

(02-01-2019, 12:18 AM)Raquerta Wrote:  
(31-12-2018, 05:44 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yea! We all all rooting for you.
Happy New Year.
Bobbi

Good luck! Keep posting and don't give up...it'll happen!!

thank you both, happy new year! Big Grin

Hey you!

Good luck with your program!!

(06-01-2019, 10:53 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey you!

Good luck with your program!!

thank you!!!!

sorry i've been absent for two weeks, i've been quite distracted by a few things but i hope i can update frequently in the future! i have some amazing news though:

i swelled up 2cms in the first week of BO, not only that but my breasts are so full and achy most of the time Big Grin not to mention my lips are bigger too (i really hope they continue growing as i've contemplated lip fillers for a while now,) BO seems bit too good to be true Sad im scared i'll lose all my progress someday, but i'll try not to worry about that.

to be completely honest i have not stuck to my routine as closely as i need to. i haven't drunk a single protein shake since they are so filling and i just haven't been that hungry lately (but i know i need to drink it either way, it makes sure the growth is permanent and consistent.)
also, i started the BO cream for 2-3 days but when i went to babysit my boyfriend's sister's cat i forgot the alcohol wipes so i stopped Dodgy  i was getting extreme aches and pains too. i can't wait to start again in my second month on BO!

i seriously hope this is an amazing start to a rewarding journey, thank you again for all the well wishes <3 i'll update again soon!

Sounds like a great start so far! Wishing you all the best luck!!

Hey, how many time to feel tingles and breast discomfort? 
I haven’t pain right now...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon