Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2019: year of the C cup

(10-07-2019, 01:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Well its good you know all the reasons your not growing, so all you have to do is stick with the plan.
I'm very happy to see your still checking in! Thats a big plus. Too many start NBE with lots of excitement, find they just dont get DD's in a month and disappear.

I take MSM via capsules and its tasteless. You might want to try that.
Also Vit C is an MSM booster. I find just eating an orange a day is all I need.

Lots of times your breasts will be getting fuller and you'll not see the tape changing numbers. That may be what your experiencing, and why I say to take pics and measure, because one of them will be lying to you Smile .

Dont give up
Bobbi

indeed i do! sadly true, im so glad i've managed to stick around, i can't lose hope yet. i really don't eat enough fruit in general so i think this would be the best incentive (other than scurvy.) my progress has already shrunk maybe another half centimetre as expected, so i think i will be taking more photos next month to see how i respond to an increased dosage of BO and my new massage oil Big Grin

(11-07-2019, 04:40 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi,

Grapeseed oil inhibits aromatase (google grapeseed oil inhibits aromatase)...meaning it lowers total body estrogens. When you lower estrogens what hormone prevails?....exactly, Testosterone (so this is going in the wrong direction). I can see using grapeseed oil perhaps if you have estrogen dominance, then it might make sense.

Testosterone is a precursor to aromatase, in fact estrogen comes the conversion of T to E.
The aromatase protein has 9 different coding regions, the important thing to remember here is that the aromatase protein (expression) is identical across all tissue types regardless of the promoter used....but, the pathway it takes to these 9 different coding regions is a big deal, meaning the difference between healthy disease free Breast growth vs. Breast cancer.

The I.4 exon region is low expression pathway of aromatase in subcutaneous tissue...we want to utilize this pathway for healthy breast growth.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3286233/

L. Smile

whoa. i had no idea! im definitely not estrogen dominant so i'll just tell my parents to use it in their cooking instead. thank you very much!

today is the last day of my second 1-month break! my bust currently measures at 88cms so i can safely say that BO is finally working for me <3 i had big plans for my new "diet" but due to issues with funding i won't be implementing them just yet.

this will be my routine this month:

morning:

1x kelp
1x vitamin D
1x fish oil
1x selenium
1x bladderwrack (supports thyroid, raises progesterone levels but lowers estrogen) (days 12-26)
1x optional(?) pro-biotic

before bed:

1x GABA (almost out)
1x MSM
1x saw palmetto (days 12-28)
4x BO (days 12-28)
2x pituitary gland (days 12-28)

i must apply nipple cream daily at 8am, 4pm and 12am (before bed.) not to forget twice-daily massages with oil and pueraria cream to combat lowered estrogen and bad circulation.

really kicking myself for not posting my starting measurements here when i first started NBE. all i have is vague photos hinting at my former smallness and the memories of very barely fitting into a 12A bra from Bras N Things (1-2cm gap, a better fit than all the other bras i owned at the time.) anyway, it's almost the end of day 4 with my new dose of 1g of BO and my forehead is breaking out like crazy. i have been a little slack with my skincare but it really shouldn't be breaking out this aggressively, also i had my first nose bleed in more than a year. i'm not sure if i'm not taking enough anti-androgens (i've been taking at least one kind every day) or if i'm estrogen dominant now since i'm taking a progesterone supplement which can apparently cause an estrogen dominance at first. i'm trying to listen to my body but these messages are confusing!!

on the plus side, my boobs swelled up so much within the first two days of starting BO again, massaging daily is such an excellent way to keep track of how they respond to supplements and your body's menstrual clock. they also ache like crazy when i combine protein shakes with nipple cream, i just whipped up a new batch so hopefully this month i'll see some noticeable gains despite the acne. i also plan on trying out some saw palmetto and shatavari soon!

bad news: the tape i've been using to keep my nipple covers on has given me discoloured, scaly skin and i'm trying desperately to get them back to normal again. i need new nipple covers and sports bras to keep them in place when i sleep. nipple cream is off the menu until then.

good news: my zhi mu extract has arrived! i've added 40 drops to my massage oil and to my pueraria mirifica cream, im excited to see what it can do!

(20-08-2019, 01:06 PM)synastry Wrote:  bad news: the tape i've been using to keep my nipple covers on has given me discoloured, scaly skin and i'm trying desperately to get them back to normal again. i need new nipple covers and sports bras to keep them in place when i sleep. nipple cream is off the menu until then.

good news: my zhi mu extract has arrived! i've added 40 drops to my massage oil and to my pueraria mirifica cream, im excited to see what it can do!

Hey! I also have had some weird marks from using tape/bandaids and it does go away with time Smile

(20-08-2019, 05:05 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(20-08-2019, 01:06 PM)synastry Wrote:  bad news: the tape i've been using to keep my nipple covers on has given me discoloured, scaly skin and i'm trying desperately to get them back to normal again. i need new nipple covers and sports bras to keep them in place when i sleep. nipple cream is off the menu until then.

Hey! I also have had some weird marks from using tape/bandaids and it does go away with time Smile

oh thank goodness! thank you for letting me know  Blush

it's the 7th day of my current cycle and something quite strange happened (incoming TMI,) my period was extremely heavy for the first three days but then ended up completely finishing a full 24 hours earlier than what im used to. i speculate that it may be because of the progesterone raising and estrogen lowering bladderwrack supplements but i'm not completely sure. i'm really not sure if this is a good sign or not.

i'll admit that im getting pretty impatient with my gains, i can't help but notice that i'm gaining a considerable amount of weight on my waist/belly area but not on my freaking tits or ass!!!!!!!!!! my corset really can't come soon enough. i currently measure at 89cms! no shrinkage + some swelling is a good sign, it's time to turn it all into permanent mass <3
i feel as if my breasts are very reactive to my active birth control pills even on my 7th day now too so im considering just starting my BO pills on my 8th day instead of day 12, i don't see why not tbh. im also very tempted to raise my dose to 1,250mg this cycle as well but my skin is pretty acne-prone atm despite drinking spearmint and green tea twice a day even when im not taking BO pills, i've been doing this for 8 months now plus i've gained weight so i think i need a more potent dose! i'll keep you all updated.

Dont give up!
Stop the BO unless your going to make a boobie creme
BO is a fat builder, so if your gaining belly or butt fat dont take any more.
Maca has a similar effect.
Now you have to exercise to lose the belly fat.
Its a vicious circle.
Bobbi

(01-09-2019, 06:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Dont give up!
Stop the BO unless your going to make a boobie creme
BO is a fat builder, so if your gaining belly or butt fat dont take any more.
Maca has a similar effect.
Now you have to exercise to lose the belly fat.
Its a vicious circle.
Bobbi

don't worry i won't~!
i just ordered two bralettes i can wear to bed (bless labor day weekend sales) so i'll be resuming the boob cream before this cycle is over anyway! i didn't know maca was a fat builder too though, no wonder i look so different all of a sudden. all in the pursuit of boobie gains!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon