Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress from 2016 to 2018 with noogleberry

Hi everyone

Not been consistent with noogling but wanted to report that i have grown from 32AA/A to a 32B.

I sometimes feel more comfortable in a C cup bra because then the underwire doesnt dig at my breasts. Still got loads of growing outwards to do. I havent experienced any side effects but that could be because i havent been going at it with full force. I miss a month sometimes so no consistency.
Trying to add a progress picture but its not uploading for some reason

Hi everyone

Not been consistent with noogling but wanted to report that i have grown from 32AA/A to a 32B.

I sometimes feel more comfortable in a C cup bra because then the underwire doesnt dig at my breasts. Still got loads of growing outwards to do. I havent experienced any side effects but that could be because i havent been going at it with full force. I miss a month sometimes so no consistency.
Trying to add a progress picture but its not uploading for some reason[/quote]

(27-12-2018, 01:58 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hi everyone

[/quote]
wow ! Congratulations!! indeed a great news! Couldn’t find your attachments!

(27-12-2018, 02:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

wow ! Congratulations!! indeed a great news! Couldn’t find your attachments!
[/quote]

Ive managed to upload them now

(27-12-2018, 02:08 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

Yes Now I can see your progress!! really amazing!!!

WOW
REALLY BEAUTIFUL

And I love the Happy New years too. Smile 
I'm very happy your having such good progress. Imagine whats possible with a regular routine!!
Bobbi

Wow that is some wonderful progress! 2 years of effort is paying off!

You must be thrilled that’s a huge difference! Well done

Nice work!

Thanks my dears,

Bobbi you are right imagine what would be if i had a regular routine. I dont drink water and i will try this year to get used to drinking it- i think that will help plus my diet isnt brilliant either. I started massaging about two months ago and i believe the firmess is coming from that. My smaller breast is slowly catching up. 

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I need to keep at it now.
Ella i cant believe your progress- absolutely amazing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon