Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress from 2016 to 2018 with noogleberry

(03-01-2019, 03:34 PM)bosekk Wrote:  sHi Fruitcake, I checked your past posts. Is it possible for you to post your one year progress picture? I saw you wanted to gave up at some point, as how I feel after 4 months. I wanna see the progress from someone similar as me. Thanks.

Hi bosekk, unfortunately i lost all my progress pictures and had to find my initial one through this forum. I will check on here is there are any others that showed progress.. so sorry.
Yes i did feel so demotivated at times and that is why i still miss weeks of noogling because of how low i get. I cant deny that i have more breast tissue- and thats why i have to keep in mind. Its really slow progress but if u say in four months u see some fullness- keep going!

(03-01-2019, 03:40 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(03-01-2019, 03:34 PM)bosekk Wrote:  sHi Fruitcake, I checked your past posts. Is it possible for you to post your one year progress picture? I saw you wanted to gave up at some point, as how I feel after 4 months. I wanna see the progress from someone similar as me. Thanks.

Hi bosekk, unfortunately i lost all my progress pictures and had to find my initial one through this forum. I will check on here is there are any others that showed progress.. so sorry.
Yes i did feel so demotivated at times and that is why i still miss weeks of noogling because of how low i get. I cant deny that i have more breast tissue- and thats why i have to keep in mind. Its really slow progress but if u say in four months u see some fullness- keep going!

Hi Bosekk,

I found a picture for 2017... ive put all three up now for comparison. Like i said there was change in shape rather than outward growth. Im hoping that will be this year now

(03-01-2019, 04:09 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Hi Bosekk,

I found a picture for 2017... ive put all three up now for comparison. Like i said there was change in shape rather than outward growth. Im hoping that will be this year now
Thank you so much! Your pics are showing everything. I have very round but flat shape to begin with. When I compare my pics from years ago I can hardly tell any difference. Only obvious difference is even bigger nipples after BC pills (maybe pumping too).  Not sure if using smaller cups will help you grow outwards. When you upgrade your cups, the diameter increases too. And our boobs seem to grow wider first. And the reason I stop frequently is because of the strange feelings in my armpit and fingers. I am afraid to cause damages.

(03-01-2019, 06:41 PM)yes bosekk Wrote:  

Hi Bosekk,

Thank you so much! Your pics are showing everything. I have very round but flat shape to begin with. When I compare my pics from years ago I can hardly tell any difference. Only obvious difference is even bigger nipples after BC pills (maybe pumping too).  Not sure if using smaller cups will help you grow outwards. When you upgrade your cups, the diameter increases too. And our boobs seem to grow wider first. And the reason I stop frequently is because of the strange feelings in my armpit and fingers. I am afraid to cause damages.
You also get numbness!! could you post it in a poll regarding pumping cuase numbeness..! I would be better  for others

(03-01-2019, 09:41 PM)I’m Shifa Wrote:  
(03-01-2019, 06:41 PM)yes bosekk Wrote:  

Hi Bosekk,

You also get numbness!! could you post it in a poll regarding pumping cuase numbeness..! I would be better  for others

Thanks for the poll. I need to experiment a few times to tell if pressure and time plays a roll. Didn’t have the side effects in the first two months and I could noogle everyday back then. Last time I noogled too hard and I’m waiting that bloating feeling in my armpit to go away then I’ll experiment with low pressure and longer session. ( as I am sure high pressure is not an option)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon