Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grew a little after a week of taking PM but the side effects were not worth it

Hey,
I took one Ainterol 500mg capsule 1x a day for a week, and my boobs did grow a little and became firmer- but I also got horrible acne. I already had a little acne and scars from it to begin with Sad

It also messed up my digestion- I became so constipated. Can anyone please tell me how to detox from PM ? I only took it for a week but it must have been very potent for me to see results so soon. I stopped taking it on Thursday so it has almost been a week off it. How long does it stay in the system? I need these breakouts to stop Sad

I'm 100 lbs so 500mg was probably too high of a dosage for me. I read somewhere that it's recommended to take 2mg per kilo of your weight

(24-12-2018, 07:25 PM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  Hey,
I took one Ainterol 500mg capsule 1x a day for a week, and my boobs did grow a little and became firmer- but I also got horrible acne. I already had a little acne and scars from it to begin with Sad

It also messed up my digestion- I became so constipated. Can anyone please tell me how to detox from PM ? I only took it for a week but it must have been very potent for me to see results so soon. I stopped taking it on Thursday so it has almost been a week off it. How long does it stay in the system? I need these breakouts to stop Sad

I'm 100 lbs so 500mg was probably too high of a dosage for me. I read somewhere that it's recommended to take 2mg per kilo of your weight

Lemon water, dandelion tea, milk thistle, get your bowels moving to get it out of system otherwise re absorption will make it worst or possibly is what made it worst. Lots of water. Walking or movement can get bowels moving. Salt/clay baths/epsom salts baths think of skin as an organ. Apple cider vinegar drink (either with water and tspn chug it down or make a warm tea with honey) good for digestion and detox also great topically on skin use it as a toner if you have sensitive skin maybe try it diluted first, yes it smells but it works great. 

If you want to go full out detox then watermelon detox works well eat/drink water melon for few days but ill warn you you need to be doing next to nothing as your energy is depleted and by mid of day 2 you feel like crap. Make sure Research it first to see if suits your needs. Green juices would work too. 

Ive heard of PM causing constipation before, if you continue it do so with caution. Have a break wait for new cycle and continue detox while waiting to restart. Lower your dose considerably and then ramp up slowly. Or start and stay low. Or discontinue. 

I tried it but could never get it to compliment my body, 2 periods in 1 mon, spotting mid cycle or few days after periods etc and i tried many different doses and ways. 

Goodluck, hope a few suggestions above may help.

(25-12-2018, 02:06 AM)Bonny Wrote:  

Lemon water, dandelion tea, milk thistle, get your bowels moving to get it out of system otherwise re absorption will make it worst or possibly is what made it worst. Lots of water. Walking or movement can get bowels moving. Salt/clay baths/epsom salts baths think of skin as an organ. Apple cider vinegar drink (either with water and tspn chug it down or make a warm tea with honey) good for digestion and detox also great topically on skin use it as a toner if you have sensitive skin maybe try it diluted first, yes it smells but it works great. 

If you want to go full out detox then watermelon detox works well eat/drink water melon for few days but ill warn you you need to be doing next to nothing as your energy is depleted and by mid of day 2 you feel like crap. Make sure Research it first to see if suits your needs. Green juices would work too. 

Ive heard of PM causing constipation before, if you continue it do so with caution. Have a break wait for new cycle and continue detox while waiting to restart. Lower your dose considerably and then ramp up slowly. Or start and stay low. Or discontinue. 

I tried it but could never get it to compliment my body, 2 periods in 1 mon, spotting mid cycle or few days after periods etc and i tried many different doses and ways. 

Thank you!! I have been drinking lots of lemon water and eating more fiber-rich foods (veggies, chia seeds, fruits and whole grains). For the first time in a week, I had a complete bowel movement and I feel soo much better.

I probably won't be taking PM again. Sucks because it gave me a nice growth but the horrible break outs were definitely not worth it. My skin is finally starting to clear up (yay)

I will just continue using my ainterol breast spray and massage/noogle. I don't want to mess with my hormones any more

(26-12-2018, 06:29 AM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  
(25-12-2018, 02:06 AM)Bonny Wrote:  

Thank you!! I have been drinking lots of lemon water and eating more fiber-rich foods (veggies, chia seeds, fruits and whole grains). For the first time in a week, I had a complete bowel movement and I feel soo much better.

I probably won't be taking PM again. Sucks because it gave me a nice growth but the horrible break outs were definitely not worth it. My skin is finally starting to clear up (yay)

I will just continue using my ainterol breast spray and massage/noogle. I don't want to mess with my hormones any more

Sorry that it didn't work for you, hoping you feel better soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon