Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM with herbs?

I wonder which herb is okay to take with PM.

I have many kinds of herbs already, and PM,PC.

Because I think that herbs are not permanent, and PM is permanent 

So I want to take it!!!

I had had some experience irregular period because of PM, but I think if I treat this pill more carefully, it does work very well!

Please tell me which herb is good for taking with PM

Fenugreek?
SP?
Licorice root?
Shatavari?
Is Shatavari good? With PM?

Please let me know
Thank you!

(20-12-2018, 05:37 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  I wonder which herb is okay to take with PM.

So I want to take it!!!

I had had some experience irregular period because of PM, but I think if I treat this pill more carefully, it does work very well!

Fenugreek?
SP?
Licorice root?
Shatavari?

Please let me know
Thank you!

PM is said to be one of strongest phytoestrogens. Generally nothing else is taken most do PM follicular, and PC luteal. 

I have seen someone post about PM in follicular and Fenugreek in luteal but no report back to see what happened, may of worked or could of been disastrous.

I would be very cautious with PM, alot of women end up E dominate or/& messed up cycles. 

I think you need to respect your body and take it easy. PM and PC, and watch for signs incase its too much. Ramp up PM dose (start below dose you want to take and slowly increase) this give your body time to adjust.

(20-12-2018, 05:37 PM)biggiwant Wrote:  I wonder which herb is okay to take with PM.

So I want to take it!!!

Fenugreek?
SP?
Licorice root?
Shatavari?

Please let me know
Thank you!

I do take Shatavari with PM in loose form around 8000 to 10000mg. Unfortunately, nothing has been working with my body and I have nothing positive to report.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon