Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you use Progesterone Cream Sporadically?

You Hi as In use it not consistently every day or cycle per say? 
Is there any benefit to using some transdermal progesterone (bio identical) off and on ?

I believe progesterone in my particular case wouldn’t be harmful but I know from personal experience I can’t do it daily so if I used a it sporadically at which phase of my period could I use it and rotate spots?

Like vitex I wondered if you need to use PC cream in a consistent manner for it to work . I know it can build up in the tissues so figured sporadic use might be better???

Can anyone shed light?

Thanks xx

<p>I can't say for certain if sporadic is more effective than daily usage, but that's how I've been doing it. I can't use PC daily&nbsp;because it feels like too much at times. I figure that sporadic would be better, due to the fact that the body may adapt and become desensitized overtime.</p>

<p>what happens to you guys when you use it daily?&nbsp;</p><p>I was using it for a while but stopped (because I wasn't sure how it was affecting my period). So what side effects were&nbsp;you experiencing?&nbsp;</p>

Hey Ella, 

But if you use PC everyday, wouldnt it de-sensitize your receptor?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon