Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do I start

Hey guys!
Been browsing for a few months now on this forum. I am 18 and have always wanted big breasts but never grew them. I remember trying massage when I was about 13/14 or so and I wasn't consistent so saw no result.
I am starting massage again now and have been following katana's routine. I also ordered a kangzhu breast pump but the size of it isn't that large and I think I will fill it up quickly.
I've been taking maca for 4 months now and haven't noticed much of a difference ( I put it on top of my cereal and in my smoothies)
The shape of my breasts is quite outward but very thin. Because of this using the bra calculator I measure up as a 30E but tbh my size is more 32C. I'd like to reach an E cup as my breasts have got me so down.
I also have large puffy nipples which take up 1/3rd of my breast, when cold they look great and good size and my breasts are rounder. When puffy it's almost like all my breast tissue migrates into the areola and it fills up becoming puffy meanwhile the rest of my breast becomes very thin and pointed. I hate this I want rounder, fuller and perkier boobs with a lot of growth from where I am.
I've looked at the links Katana added and considered bovine ovary but then decided against it with mad cow disease. Is there any supplement that can work with me? I tried fenugreek and it worsened my IBS so I can no longer take it but I also saw no growth on it.
I am wondering whether I need progesterone instead. I saw the elemis progesterone cream but it's only on American Amazon and I know custom fees suck lol.
So anywayyy does anyone have even the tiniest bit of advice for what I'm experiencing??

My measurements as of today are 35-27-41 although I was 43 2 weeks ago so don't know what happened there Sad Huh
I work out a lot lifting to round my butt as the fat distribution is quite low down but yeah I want to have more fat in my breasts without losing fat in my butt and thighs!!! Is this possible?!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon