Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Msm and vitamin c

Hey boobies 

I'm sure this has already been discussed somewhere but I can't seem to find it anywhere. 

I am using optimsm and now vitamin c crystals ascorbic acid is this OK as a form of vitamin c or should I use proper vitamin c supplement.. I would hate to be using the wrong type of vitamin c that doesn't work well with msm.

I read something on here once about ascorbic asid not being that good. Confused much....... 

Thanks for your answers in advance.

I’d search for msm products WITH vit c in them and see if there’s a preferred type of vit c. At least you have the best msm Out there. Personally I wouldn’t worry which type tbh. 
There’s a cancer healing protocol of msm and vit c. Google that cause sure bet which ever type of C they choose would be best.

Thanks ellac. I had a look and found this interesting article about ascorbic acid, msm and bicarbonate. Seems adding bicarbonate can add to the benefits that msm and ascorbic acid already give. Here is the link if anyone is interested in having a read. I definitely didn't understand everything haha these technical terms do my head in.

http://nu-life.co.za/index.php/articles/...nteraction

(11-12-2018, 05:22 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Thanks ellac. I had a look and found this interesting article about ascorbic acid, msm and bicarbonate. Seems adding bicarbonate can add to the benefits that msm and ascorbic acid already give. Here is the link if anyone is interested in having a read. I definitely didn't understand everything haha these technical terms do my head in.

http://nu-life.co.za/index.php/articles/...nteraction

That’s a realLy cool article! They give the recipe too which you woulda already seen, I might try that but at a much lower dose  Smile http://nu-life.co.za/index.php/protocols

That's awesome I didn't see that. It's a pity that I bought the msm in tablet form and not the powder  Sad guess I'll have to try it when my msm tabs are finished and I buy powder.

My hair is looking so incredible and growing so fast I love it.

I started two days ago taking MSM at 1000mg per day ^^ I try to take it with an amino acid and with a fruit that is high in vitamin C. The reason I am not taking any supplement of vitamin C is because the whole fruit (nectarine for example) give you the whole vitamin, I mean not just ascorbic acid =)

My idea is to add up 500mg every two months or so, reaching 3000mg by the end of next year.

Merry Christmas to you all.
I am up to 4000mg a day, and noticed that without the vitamin C I hit a plateau in my joint relief.

This is our season for the fresh Oranges to flood the market and I always but a bag or two of the manderine/clementine small oranges.
I have noticed that just eating two of those a day really boosted the effects of the MSM.
It might also be helping with my NBE too. Smile
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon