Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! Newbie here, heres my routine

Hello all! I have lurked for one time, but i decided to take the plunge at last! I wanted to share with you my routine, my results and if possible, see what you can suggest to make it more effective and better!

I began my journey properly around November 2017, that was when I started doing everything a lot more regularly and strictly. I was a 32 B. I started with daily 30 minute massages (a bit of every method I could find), x2 Flaxseed Oil Capsules 500mg morning and night and x2 Fenugreek 610mg morning and night. I noticed a little difference, mainly that everything was a bit rounder, they seemed to be getting bigger at the sides.

There was a steady, slow progression up until 01 Sep, 2018, when I started taking Pueraria Mirifica (and stopped taking the other supplements) and I noticed some real growth. I got measured and discovered that I am currently a 32 D. I started of with one 500g tablet a day for 4 weeks or so, before ramping it up to 2, taking one morning and night. Although I was seeing results, I felt a bit scared I wasn't doing it the way I had seen described online or cycling my doses, I didn't want to overload my system and have the results become ineffective after all. So I experimented with also taking two doses only during my period, and every day except my period. I think I am seeing the best results by taking two every day, but when is the best time to take a break?

My full routine as of now:

Supplements
x 2 Pueraria Mirifica tablets taken at morning and night (with soy milk)
x 1 500g Maca Root tablet taken at night

Massages
- Combination of Flaxseed oil and Coconut oil
- 30 minutes a day spent massaging the boobs - using a bit of everything I've picked up and learned: Chi massage, Deer massage, Chiyomilk techniques.
- The occasional 5 minutes a day slapping around the breast.

Binaural
Often, but not always , when doing my massages or getting ready to drift off to sleep, I will listen to some tailored binaural beats on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g&list=PLvclh0wo6lOx_UTgyO6viUpUIkY5ee4te&index=2&t=0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZVZDNtpEY

Diet
I have a Pescatarian diet anyway, so its pretty healthy. I like to combine my breast enhancing foods with things I already enjoy, so I mix a handful Tiger Nuts in with my breakfast cereal along with Flaxseeds. I also drink a lot of water and green tea daily.

It may be worth mentioning that from April - October 2018 I was also on Roaccutane - I found that the routine I was using and the things I was taking were not affecting my skin much or making it any worse, but I was of course hyper aware of what was going on with my face and took everything down a notch if I found myself breaking out a little. Because I have extremely sensitive skin I am of course always looking for advice and methods that will agree best with my body!

As of November 2018 I am no longer taking BC, as I have taken multiple types throughout my life for my skin and haven't seen any changes in my breasts, I don't they are effecting much for me.

So, that's how its going so far! I've gone from a B to a D so far, but I am very much wanting to go further. I know of course that NBE is a long and slow process, bu please let me know if theres anything you think I could be doing better for enhanced results, any advice or tips! ~

(I haven't been taking any actual documentation photos throughout the process, but here are some ones from roughly those time periods)

Thank you! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-12-2018, 04:55 PM)Spacefaun Wrote:  Hello all! I have lurked for one time, but i decided to take the plunge at last! I wanted to share with you my routine, my results and if possible, see what you can suggest to make it more effective and better!

I began my journey properly around November 2017, that was when I started doing everything a lot more regularly and strictly. I was a 32 B. I started with daily 30 minute massages (a bit of every method I could find), x2 Flaxseed Oil Capsules 500mg morning and night and x2 Fenugreek 610mg morning and night. I noticed a little difference, mainly that everything was a bit rounder, they seemed to be getting bigger at the sides.

There was a steady, slow progression up until 01 Sep, 2018, when I started taking Pueraria Mirifica (and stopped taking the other supplements) and I noticed some real growth. I got measured and discovered that I am currently a 32 D. I started of with one 500g tablet a day for 4 weeks or so, before ramping it up to 2, taking one morning and night. Although I was seeing results, I felt a bit scared I wasn't doing it the way I had seen described online or cycling my doses, I didn't want to overload my system and have the results become ineffective after all. So I experimented with also taking two doses only during my period, and every day except my period. I think I am seeing the best results by taking two every day, but when is the best time to take a break?

My full routine as of now:

Supplements
x 2 Pueraria Mirifica tablets taken at morning and night (with soy milk)
x 1 500g Maca Root tablet taken at night

Massages
- Combination of Flaxseed oil and Coconut oil
- 30 minutes a day spent massaging the boobs - using a bit of everything I've picked up and learned: Chi massage, Deer massage, Chiyomilk techniques.
- The occasional 5 minutes a day slapping around the breast.

Binaural
Often, but not always , when doing my massages or getting ready to drift off to sleep, I will listen to some tailored binaural beats on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g&list=PLvclh0wo6lOx_UTgyO6viUpUIkY5ee4te&index=2&t=0s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZVZDNtpEY

Diet
I have a Pescatarian diet anyway, so its pretty healthy. I like to combine my breast enhancing foods with things I already enjoy, so I mix a handful Tiger Nuts in with my breakfast cereal along with Flaxseeds. I also drink a lot of water and green tea daily.

It may be worth mentioning that from April - October 2018 I was also on Roaccutane - I found that the routine I was using and the things I was taking were not affecting my skin much or making it any worse, but I was of course hyper aware of what was going on with my face and took everything down a notch if I found myself breaking out a little. Because I have extremely sensitive skin I am of course always looking for advice and methods that will agree best with my body!

As of November 2018 I am no longer taking BC, as I have taken multiple types throughout my life for my skin and haven't seen any changes in my breasts, I don't they are effecting much for me.

So, that's how its going so far! I've gone from a B to a D so far, but I am very much wanting to go further. I know of course that NBE is a long and slow process, bu please let me know if theres anything you think I could be doing better for enhanced results, any advice or tips! ~

(I haven't been taking any actual documentation photos throughout the process, but here are some ones from roughly those time periods)

Thank you! Smile
wow!! congratulations.. you got 2 cups increased with PM. I would add any anti-adrogen. Spearmint tea is good with PM. Green tea also help! Add MSM , ir help with growth of connective tissue. 
Keep going, dont forget to take pictures and breaks..
Happy growing ?

(08-12-2018, 07:22 PM)Shifa Wrote:  wow!! congratulations.. you got 2 cups increased with PM. I would add any anti-adrogen. Spearmint tea is good with PM. Green tea also help! Add MSM , ir help with growth of connective tissue. 
Happy growing ?

Hello, and thank you so much! I'm just looking into those things now  - wow! I can't believe I'd not heard of MSM, and that's amazing that it can also keep your skin clear. Anti-Angrogens are something I heard of when I was still trying to clear my skin , and I heavily considered them, but I just didn't know where to start and I was worried they could effect my mood/trigger my depression.

Can you recommend me any particular ones? especially for people on a budget! Smile

I'm going to try all of this advice and I'll back with an update, thank you so much!

(08-12-2018, 08:15 PM)Spacefaun Wrote:  
(08-12-2018, 07:22 PM)Shifa Wrote:  wow!! congratulations.. you got 2 cups increased with PM. I would add any anti-adrogen. Spearmint tea is good with PM. Green tea also help! Add MSM , ir help with growth of connective tissue. 
Happy growing ?

Hello, and thank you so much! I'm just looking into those things now  - wow! I can't believe I'd not heard of MSM, and that's amazing that it can also keep your skin clear. Anti-Angrogens are something I heard of when I was still trying to clear my skin , and I heavily considered them, but I just didn't know where to start and I was worried they could effect my mood/trigger my depression.

Can you recommend me any particular ones? especially for people on a budget! Smile

I'm going to try all of this advice and I'll back with an update, thank you so much!

Hi
I use traditional medicine spearmint tea. I bought it from iherb. Spearmint tea will reduce number of free testosterone in blood.

Hi Spacefaun,

Your program is awesome and seems similar to mine.  I love hearing about results on PM as I'm currently cycling it and hoping for good results.  I also focus on massage and am considering adding in MSM at some point.

I'm curious if the PM ever messed with your period seeing as you take it every day?  I have always assumed cycling is best but you know your body more than anyone so if it works for you, great!  Consider taking breaks though, maybe one every few months? Because I cycle, I'm taking mini breaks every month ( but take other herbs during luteal so I still plan on taking a break from everything every 3 months or so).

I also struggle with acne and so drink spearmint tea (the same one mentioned above) and also started adding red reishi powder to my smoothie (this lowers 5a-reductase which reduces DHT).  My skin is my nemesis, lol!

Please keep posting your progress! I feel like a lot of current users are pumping so it's nice to see someone with a similar program. Smile

(11-12-2018, 07:44 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  Hi Spacefaun,

Your program is awesome and seems similar to mine.  I love hearing about results on PM as I'm currently cycling it and hoping for good results.  I also focus on massage and am considering adding in MSM at some point.

I'm curious if the PM ever messed with your period seeing as you take it every day?  I have always assumed cycling is best but you know your body more than anyone so if it works for you, great!  Consider taking breaks though, maybe one every few months? Because I cycle, I'm taking mini breaks every month ( but take other herbs during luteal so I still plan on taking a break from everything every 3 months or so).

I also struggle with acne and so drink spearmint tea (the same one mentioned above) and also started adding red reishi powder to my smoothie (this lowers 5a-reductase which reduces DHT).  My skin is my nemesis, lol!

Please keep posting your progress! I feel like a lot of current users are pumping so it's nice to see someone with a similar program. Smile

Hello Amanda!

Thank you! That's very reassuring to know that someone's doing it a similar way to me.

Well - my period has been messed up the first time I ever came off the pill! It used to be regular, but since then (about 3 years ago) its acted a bit differently - it can sometimes be very short and heavy, or very long and light. It can also come later some weeks than others. But I don't think that's too unusual? Its not so bad as such, but sometimes it feels like the spotting stage before and after the period last ages, but I don't believe its gotten any worse or changed while I've been taking PM.

Which cycle do you use? I know some people take it on different days of their period for their maximum effects. Also, how long do you take breaks for? A week or so? A month?

Also, which other herbs do you take? I know some of them you can't take with PM or they reduce the effect!

Thank you!

(12-12-2018, 11:40 PM)Spacefaun Wrote:  Which cycle do you use? I know some people take it on different days of their period for their maximum effects. Also, how long do you take breaks for? A week or so? A month?

Also, which other herbs do you take? I know some of them you can't take with PM or they reduce the effect!

Thank you!
I'm starting my 3rd month on PM and 
here's a quick breakdown:
-Days 1-12 I take 350mg PM
-remaining days of my cycle I take Shatavari, Fennel, and Wild Yam.

So I do take breaks with the PM but I haven't taken a full on break (eliminating ALL herbs) since I started NBE in July.  While I'm on PM I'm considering taking a break every 3 months (so no herbs at all during my 4th cycle). That seems like such a long time with no herbs though! So maybe I'll just take a 2 week break from PM but still take my luteal herbs.

I don't know, I'm still thinking about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon