Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One boob responding quicker than the other side?

This is the first cycle since beginning NBE at the start of this year that I have some noticeable luteal swelling. But it's only on my right side!? I'm pretty rapt that I am showing positive signs of things working, but have a slight concern about only responding on one side. Has anyone else gone through this?
On a side note, I had some very distinct ovulation pains on my right side this cycle. A coincidence maybe?

Do you pump always with your right hand? Constantly flexing only the right side muscles increases blood flow to right breast and in my opinion can unbalance other parts of the body too. Pump equally with your left hand.

(30-11-2018, 11:25 PM)James98 Wrote:  Do you pump always with your right hand? Constantly flexing only the right side muscles increases blood flow to right breast and in my opinion can unbalance other parts of the body too. Pump equally with your left hand.

Hi James, I haven't pumped for over a month, maybe two, but when I did, I would always pump with my right hand, so it could have contributed. I think the swelling/growth I have gotten this month is from starting BO tincture as opposed to BO capsules. It's the only thing I've done differently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon