Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purple's F cup Program Round #2

Hello ladies!
Omg it has been 5 years since i did my program. I started with 34A and my breast grew to C cup with puera powder back then and they're still the same for these last few years after so i can say that the result is permanent to me.

You can check my old program here : 
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21181

I want to grow 3 cups more to F cups with bigger butt. I want to lose my weight too.

Here's my starting stat:
Bust : 35.7 inch / 34C
Waist : 27 inch
Butt : 37 inch
Weight : 56.8 kg

Goal :
Bust : 34F
Waist : 24 inch
Butt : 39 inch
Weight : 50 kg

Im taking :
2 x 250 mg Puera Powder
2 x 400 mg Maca 

As you can read my program is very simple. I just redo what i did 5 years ago. But without birth control this time.
I'm going to add Vitex to regulate my period cycle and Spearmint tea soon.
I maybe going to add some other supplements and herbs later, so i will keep this thread updated.

I attached my starting picture below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And these are in 34C bra

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Damn, lady, your breasts are gorgeous! 

I'm so impressed at your growth from the powder. Can you link to the one you use?  Did you cycle?  I'll go read your old thread now...maybe you answer my questions there.

hi Purple,

thanks for coming back and update your progress. it's a great support to the group.

I went through your old program thread. in the thread you didnt  really mention your growth. You said you hd spotting. May I know what happened afterward, and when did you see the real growth?

good luck with your new program Big Grin

Hello ladies!

I'm back to NBE after a while.

So the last program i did was Puera + Maca in December 2018.

I grew 0.5 inch but then i got Candida when i added collagen to the mix.

Not sure if it was the collagen or the too high estrogen.

Now i'm trying again slowly with Fenugreek.

Maca worked great to me, but i mainly use it for mood and hormon balancing. So i'll take Maca again.

My plan would be :

Fenugreek

Maca

Spearmint tea

Fennel (?)

Multivitamin

Been thinking to add Fennel into my regime. Any suggestion on that?

I'll so how it goes, but if this doesn't work i'll try MissMadScientist's method using grounded Flax Seed And Soy Flour.

How are you taking your fenugreek? I believe mixing it with Almond oil or Aloe Vera oil and massaging it into your breasts is the preferred method. If you are using fenugreek as a powder, let soak for a week before using.

Do you also pump, i.e. with noogleberry?

Wow, your figure is very beautiful!!!!!!

Where did you buy Pueraria powder?

and did you tried BO before?

I 've been trying BO.

But it is effective only in the luteal phase. And when my menstruation starting, my little swelling breasts goes shrink....

Wow, I could have sworn your breasts weren't real. They look too good to be true! So big, round and perky, If those were my starting pictures, I'd already be done with my program lol. Gorgeous!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon