Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry airlock system

Has anyone used the noogleberry airlock system is it worth it or not?

I can't decide if I should get the airlock or not.

To me is not worth it because originally I plan to snoogle. But the cup leaks slowly when I lay down. Can never detach the pump while I sleep. BUT if you plan to do some light house work or just walk around without the pump, having airlock is helpful. It all depends on how you plan to use it. Won’t really know until you try it out.

Basically if you start small, you still need to hold your cups when you move. Only good thing is when I detach the tubes, there’s nothing to drag the cups down. Air lock provides an option to take the tubes off, but whenever it leaks (mostly from movement, breathing) you need to attach tubes again.

I'd get the airlocks!
I didnt and its a real PIA to do anything except sit still with all the tubes and pump hanging and banging.
I'd recommend it.
Bobbi

Thanks to everyone for your responses. I decided to get the airlock. I do mostly sit when I pump with the shitty chinese pumps I bought. But thought the airlock maybe good for some movement I do feel very stuck at the moment when I pump. Real pain to remove everything just to go to the loo or get some water or I'm dragging pipes and blah blah with me. I can't wait for my noogleberry to arrive. These cheapie versions I bought are right pain in the butt. I constantly have to pump as they lose air all the time. 

But I must say I have seen some growth even with only 2 weeks of pumping. Might just be the boost I needed as I was massaging and using herbs for about a month prior to starting to pump. Yay.

Happy boob growing all.

(01-12-2018, 01:20 PM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Thanks to everyone for your responses. I decided to get the airlock. I do mostly sit when I pump with the shitty chinese pumps I bought. But thought the airlock maybe good for some movement I do feel very stuck at the moment when I pump. Real pain to remove everything just to go to the loo or get some water or I'm dragging pipes and blah blah with me. I can't wait for my noogleberry to arrive. These cheapie versions I bought are right pain in the butt. I constantly have to pump as they lose air all the time. 

But I must say I have seen some growth even with only 2 weeks of pumping. Might just be the boost I needed as I was massaging and using herbs for about a month prior to starting to pump. Yay.

Happy boob growing all.

If you are seeing results fast for sure it’s worth to invest more.  I’m investing in more cups too( smaller diameters actually, to help my boobs grow perkier instead if wider).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon