Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Late period again?????

So previously I had trouble with late periods due to not cycling pm. I stopped everything and got my cycle to around 30 days. This was going to be my first full cycle of cycling pm and other herbs and now I'm on day 35 no period. Is this normal.

I have seen growth since I started pumping last week. Before that nothing really. I just hate not having a regular cycle I can't be consistent with a program. Any advise or tips. What it could be? 

My program 
Day 1-5
Msm 
Vit c
Calcium 
Flaxseed 2tbl spoons in a smoothie
Gaba and l-arginine 

Day 6 - 18
Pm 250mg
Saw palmetto 610mg
Dhea 25mg
Msm 
Vit c
Calcium 
Gaba and l-arginine 

Day 19
Nothing 

Day 20 - 30
Fenugreek seed tea and add seeds to smoothie 
Progesterone cream every second day 
Saw palmetto 610mg
Dhea 25mg
Msm 
Vit c
Calcium 
Gaba and l-arginine

I also drink tea made from licorice root most days.

Oh and the gaba and l-arginine I'm not super consistent with I take mostly when I work out. It gives me a strange sleep and crazy dreams.

(24-11-2018, 01:23 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  So previously I had trouble with late periods due to not cycling pm. I stopped everything and got my cycle to around 30 days. This was going to be my first full cycle of cycling pm and other herbs and now I'm on day 35 no period. Is this normal.

I have seen growth since I started pumping last week. Before that nothing really. I just hate not having a regular cycle I can't be consistent with a program. Any advise or tips. What it could be? 

My program 
Day 1-5
Msm 
Vit c
Calcium 
Gaba and l-arginine 

Day 6 - 18
Pm 250mg
Saw palmetto 610mg
Dhea 25mg
Msm 
Vit c
Calcium 
Gaba and l-arginine 

Day 19
Nothing 

Day 20 - 30
Fenugreek seed tea and add seeds to smoothie 
Progesterone cream every second day 
Saw palmetto 610mg
Dhea 25mg
Msm 
Vit c
Calcium 
Gaba and l-arginine

I also drink tea made from licorice root most days.

Oh and the gaba and l-arginine I'm not super consistent with I take mostly when I work out. It gives me a strange sleep and crazy dreams.

Found this on flax 

"Flax-Phytoestrogen, increases SHBG, source of omega-3 fatty acids, anti-estrogenic activity/aromatase "

And SP
Saw palmetto-DHT inhibiting effect, acts on progesterone receptors (causing a reduction in estrogen levels)

From here.
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

I guess if you want to have regular periods you have to understand what each herb is doing and minic the cycles ups and down. 

See if you can find another member whose grown with pm and see how and what theyve used.

Missy,
I have seen program using flaxseed oil and saw palmetto with PM before. Wouldn’t worry too much about it. I would look more into DHEA however. From my vague memory, 25 mg DHEA is quite high. DHEA effects all hormones as well. It might interferes with PM or overload your system. Should be worthwhile to research on that. Hope you figure out what’s causing the irregular period soon!

Thanks for the replies. Flat meow I will look into the dhea I was just trying to include all the requirements for breast growth that lotus suggests in her thread and dhea was one of them. I will stop all herbs now until I get my period. I have seen some growth which I'm very happy about. But I would like to try keep as regular as possible. Next cycle I will omit the dhea and see how it goes. 

I didn't think that flax and saw palmetto was an issue as so many people use it without hassle and I really love the flax because of the Fibre and how regular it's made me. So if it works for nothing else but that I'll keep taking it.

(24-11-2018, 10:22 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Thanks for the replies. Flat meow I will look into the dhea I was just trying to include all the requirements for breast growth that lotus suggests in her thread and dhea was one of them. I will stop all herbs now until I get my period. I have seen some growth which I'm very happy about. But I would like to try keep as regular as possible. Next cycle I will omit the dhea and see how it goes. 

I didn't think that flax and saw palmetto was an issue as so many people use it without hassle and I really love the flax because of the Fibre and how regular it's made me. So if it works for nothing else but that I'll keep taking it.
Just check if program Flatmeow is mentioning is a program that worked (growth).

And if you keep looking at Lotus research (alot of digging) youll see that SP n flax are not recommended by lotus, actually opposite.

I agree flax is great for fibre. 

Goodluck whichever way you go.

(24-11-2018, 10:22 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Thanks for the replies. Flat meow I will look into the dhea I was just trying to include all the requirements for breast growth that lotus suggests in her thread and dhea was one of them. I will stop all herbs now until I get my period. I have seen some growth which I'm very happy about. But I would like to try keep as regular as possible. Next cycle I will omit the dhea and see how it goes. 

Can you point me to Dhea discussion? I don’t recall many people with Dhea in their program and my search yielded way too much unrelated information. I gather more knowledge on google but those are not nbe related usage on dhea. Thanks!

I can't comment on the dhea but wonder if you're taking PM too far into your luteal phase? Although it seems like a fairly low dose but that's the only thing that stood out to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon