Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NattyBust experience.

Hello everyone, 
 as you can see by the title I will be talking about the natty bust,
since I'm not living in the United States I used store2door.com this website gives you an us address. so here's a brief background about me, im 20 and five months old, i think im pear shape, my hips are 38 inches.

got my period when i was 12, i don't remember having any breast ache or pain + my breast doesn't feel full when its period time most of the time they actually shrink. before nbe my bust was 32 inches. I'm not one of his give away, because im originally an a cup or even less

moving on the productarrivedd at 9/1 
Here's a picture of it 

So I’m now in my third month! I have a few notes I wrote when I first massage with it: its so thick and rich, one teaspoon is enough if you have a small frame - the smell is wonderful if you’re not a cinnamon hater.
i massage it once a day for thirty minutes because the university and work take my whole time

I also have been eating rice bran every morning and I recently increased it to 2 tp, the taste of it isn't bad at all, i will increase it to 4
heres what I've noticed, i have grown fuller lower breast tissue like when i wear even sports bra i get instant cleavages because lower part is getting pushier to the upper
heres a picture of me today wearing a m sport bra

in conclusion I've never been happier with my breast im defiantly going to continue massaging with it and can't wait for his new edible prodcutes.
once he releases the super natty bust version I'm definitely going to use it as well.
thank you, everyone for reading and especially joe his thread and the amount of info he has is amazing! thank u everyone for making my journey more easier

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

congrats Noobie!
Its great to hear a success story, and to have an endorsement of one of our supporters products.
I'm looking forward to hearing more!
Bobbi

Nice progress!
I'm using Nattybust too alongside rice bran and brewer's yeast!
I wish nothing but the best for you and your results!

(18-11-2018, 03:50 PM)Happyme Wrote:  congrats Noobie!
Its great to hear a success story, and to have an endorsement of one of our supporters products.
I'm looking forward to hearing more!
Bobbi

thank you, Bobbi

(18-11-2018, 11:14 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Nice progress!
I'm using Nattybust too alongside rice bran and brewer's yeast!
I wish nothing but the best for you and your results!

yay! cant wait for your feedback <3 

good luck love, thank you  Smile

Congrats! Thank your for sharing. You will get to your avatar in no time!

Are you taking 2 teaspoon or 2 tablespoon of rice bran? Did you gain any weight on your tummy taking it?

(24-11-2018, 09:02 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Congrats! Thank your for sharing. You will get to your avatar in no time!

Are you taking 2 teaspoon or 2 tablespoon of rice bran? Did you gain any weight on your tummy taking it?

thanks love!
Tablespoon, I'm now taking three, the taste is not bad at all but it's better to start slowly and increase it with time and nope, no weight gain at all.
best of luck to you <3

(24-11-2018, 07:14 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(24-11-2018, 09:02 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  Congrats! Thank your for sharing. You will get to your avatar in no time!

thanks love!
Tablespoon, I'm now taking three, the taste is not bad at all but it's better to start slowly and increase it with time and nope, no weight gain at all.
best of luck to you <3

Do you add rice bran to your smoothie or yogurt? I’m taking rice bran powder straight followed by water and find it hard not to choke. Hahahha

(29-11-2018, 02:28 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  
(24-11-2018, 07:14 PM)noobie Wrote:  

thanks love!
best of luck to you <3

Do you add rice bran to your smoothie or yogurt? I’m taking rice bran powder straight followed by water and find it hard not to choke. Hahahha

i take it right away i didnt add it to anything, sorry for my late reply  Blush

i need to give you un update guys so sorry for the delay
so i got nattybust the new version a long time ago https://www.ebay.com/itm/264235350943 and can i just say surferjoe has been very informative and very patient with me im really thankful for his knowledge and for all of you here in the form had helped me a lot i will be posting an update picture soon. 
so the reason why im gone is because im happy with my breast now, sure i want to achieve my goal but im not stressed about it if that makes any sense.. 
so the goal is to: continue being happy  Tongue  - get my hand on the next nattybust once mine is empty - and massage ?‍♀️ i use almond oil all over my body and extra time on my boobie - gain a healthy weight  Rolleyes
thank you guys i miss you all so much hopefully ill be back in 2020 with a positive mindset

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon