Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NattyBust experience.

(12-12-2019, 05:34 PM)noobie Wrote:  i need to give you un update guys so sorry for the delay
so i got nattybust the new version a long time ago https://www.ebay.com/itm/264235350943 and can i just say surferjoe has been very informative and very patient with me im really thankful for his knowledge and for all of you here in the form had helped me a lot i will be posting an update picture soon. 
so the reason why im gone is because im happy with my breast now, sure i want to achieve my goal but im not stressed about it if that makes any sense.. 
so the goal is to: continue being happy  Tongue  - get my hand on the next nattybust once mine is empty - and massage ?‍♀️ i use almond oil all over my body and extra time on my boobie - gain a healthy weight  Rolleyes
thank you guys i miss you all so much hopefully ill be back in 2020 with a positive mindset

Glad to hear it.  How much did you grow from the Super Nattybust?  How much have you been using each day?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon