Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone here suffering or healed chronic neck stiffness?

I’m suffering chronic neck stiffness from past year. Everytime I rotate my neck I feel little bit relaxed and I hear a sound too. I wanna heal it permanently. I don’t believe conventional doctors can deal it with. I never met a doctor. They might treat it from outside.

Appreciate your help
Thanks in advance

Hi shifa,
My daughter has the same issue.
Her problem was a slipped disc. She has had lots of luck with hr orthopedic doctor, massage, and yoga.

I have had lots of inflammation pain relief from MSM, about 2000mg per day, 1000 in am and 1000 in the evening. And MSM is good fro breast growth too.
Bobbi

(17-11-2018, 03:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi shifa,
My daughter has the same issue.
Her problem was a slipped disc. She has had lots of luck with hr orthopedic doctor, massage, and yoga.

I have had lots of inflammation pain relief from MSM, about 2000mg per day, 1000 in am and 1000 in the evening. And MSM is good fro breast growth too.
Bobbi

Thank you soo much Bobbi, definitely I’ll try MSM .

Bless you Bobbi with your great suggestions, il try that too.
Chronic stiff shoulders here and neck but mostly in part to nbe endeavours over the years

(18-11-2018, 05:13 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Bless you Bobbi with your great suggestions, il try that too.
Chronic stiff shoulders here and neck but mostly in part to nbe endeavours over the years

Well in your case Ella,
Your neck and shoulder pain maybe from your body trying to carry the extra weight of you NBE success! Smile .

But seriously have you looked at the demi bra's? or ones that move the bra straps out toward the shoulder bones instead of that soft indent where thy normally go.
And I discovered that, by accident, that the racer back bras do a great job of up lifting your breasts and relieving the shoulder aches too.

Thanks
Bobbi

OH and look for organic MSM, but you all probably knew that anyway.

For Shifa and all the others out here who want to heal chronic muscle injuries or decreased bone density even broken bones is said to be healed with the magic plant named : comfrey root aka knitbone. This stuff I swear is AMAZING I recently found itout. I will tell a bit more about my injury, After giving birth I suffer from teared muscles around my pubic bone and pelvis, however you call that area.. Dodgy  and i have this for years... i am using comfrey root for 2 months now and there has been a tremendous difference! I just ordered more so hopefully soon I am permanently healed...

(26-02-2019, 09:10 AM)hannah Wrote:  For Shifa and all the others out here who want to heal chronic muscle injuries or decreased bone density even broken bones is said to be healed with the magic plant named : comfrey root aka knitbone. This stuff I swear is AMAZING I recently found itout. I will tell a bit more about my injury, After giving birth I suffer from teared muscles around my pubic bone and pelvis, however you call that area.. Dodgy  and i have this for years... i am using comfrey root for 2 months now and there has been a tremendous difference! I just ordered more so hopefully soon I am permanently healed...

I should look into that too then. I got sliced open with an episiostomy when i had my daughter and I was never the same all these years later

(26-02-2019, 09:10 AM)hannah Wrote:  For Shifa and all the others out here who want to heal chronic muscle injuries or decreased bone density even broken bones is said to be healed with the magic plant named : comfrey root aka knitbone. This stuff I swear is AMAZING I recently found itout. I will tell a bit more about my injury, After giving birth I suffer from teared muscles around my pubic bone and pelvis, however you call that area.. Dodgy  and i have this for years... i am using comfrey root for 2 months now and there has been a tremendous difference! I just ordered more so hopefully soon I am permanently healed...
Thanks alot Hanna.
Do you recomment any brand?

(26-02-2019, 09:36 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
Thanks alot Hanna.
Do you recomment any brand?

No thanks thats why I join, to exchange experiences. ☺ Well I am in Holland and I use drDudek. Idk if its internationally sold. But the reason I buy this brand is bc its solved in lard....and lard doesnt give people allergic reactions but far more important its up for deep skin penetration, where oils cant get as deep. There is not only lardin it but also beeswax further nothing is added so thats why I keep relying on this brand.0

OoI
(26-02-2019, 09:32 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

I should look into that too then. I got sliced open with an episiostomy when i had my daughter and I was never the same all these years later

For clarification its a herb but NOT for internally. I use it in a cream and Ella i have tried it down there and giving birth caused me pain and knots and purple striae in the vaginal  area and the purple striae is looking much brighter already plus it tightened up and the knots whatever they are has been shrunken. I am just using this for 6 maybe 8 weeks now, not even every day. One footnote for me was that it forced me to rest! I also guess you need to give your injured and treated area the rest to heal before  habituation takes place.
I will keep you up to date because i also had the most terrible vein rupturing on my leg along with a muscle When i had my son as he came out further my legs got torn downward along with him. And obviously so did my hips, I was like tiny hipless and afterward I had enormous wide hips and backpain. But they seriously got a bit smaller again. I am so happy and really see comfrey root as my first real opurtunity in years to get rid of this, and I tried a lot! I think it should be in everybody`s cabinet, I even was sad that I had discovered comfrey root so late it could have saved me a lot of complexes and money.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon