Poll: Which is better - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Massage
31.58%
31.58%
Noogleberry/Pumps
42.11%
42.11%
Both
26.32%
26.32%
Other
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massaging vs. Noogling? Which is more effective?

Both have given people better results yet one is free and the other is not. However which one gives better results?
After coming across the post, "Nerve damage from pumping" by the lovely Jenniferlove, I'm hesitant to keep noogling now despite my great results. 

Here is her thread: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29099

As mentioned in that post, she and others have experienced nerve damage to a serious degree. 
I have experienced lack of sensation in my nipples and the rings around my armpits. In coming TMI but even when my boyfriend sucks on them, I don't feel the sensation as much as I did before I got back into noogling. At the same time, I've grown. 

Chiyomilk has grown off of special massages and I may try that more often. I know many grew off of her techniques and fat brushing. 
But part of me just feels like massaging won't grow them but just make them rounder and firmer...yet it doesn't come with any health issues.

What do you think of the two? Have you grown using one or the other or even both?

(15-11-2018, 02:03 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Both have given people better results yet one is free and the other is not. However which one gives better results?
After coming across the post, "Nerve damage from pumping" by the lovely Jenniferlove, I'm hesitant to keep noogling now despite my great results. 

As mentioned in that post, she and others have experienced nerve damage to a serious degree. 
I have experienced lack of sensation in my nipples and the rings around my armpits. In coming TMI but even when my boyfriend sucks on them, I don't feel the sensation as much as I did before I got back into noogling. At the same time, I've grown. 

Chiyomilk has grown off of special massages and I may try that more often. I know many grew off of her techniques and fat brushing. 
But part of me just feels like massaging won't grow them but just make them rounder and firmer...yet it doesn't come with any health issues.

What do you think of the two? Have you grown using one or the other or even both?

I definitely has numbness on my nipples. My nipples are large, and they lose pleasure sensations after pumping and they are hurtful so I don’t even want them to be touched. As for effectiveness, I am not sure. I’m a petite girl massaged on and off for years with limited growth. When I looked at the pics years ago,I can’t tell the visual difference, even tho they did increased in measurements. Start noogling resently and notice larger base

I check noogleberry because I definitely can see and feel a much larger breast after noogling. and with repeated use some of the grow actually stays!.
However as bosekk said I find massage does a better job of toning and firming.
So I grow with noogle and shape with massage.
I am also a firm believer that the massage is a great way to help the Lymphatic system to do its job in removing any left over trash in there and encouraging the good circulation to bring in the nutrients.
Bobbi

(15-11-2018, 02:03 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  Both have given people better results yet one is free and the other is not. However which one gives better results?

Both are very effective. A good massage before noogling is always a good idea

Trying massage and pumping again after I lost half a cup size after stopping birth control. Hopefully I won't lose more.

Ive noticed on the days i dont noogle, if i massage it helps with retaining shape. Even when i havent done either and left it for weeks the shape remains. I think both work well.

(11-02-2019, 10:09 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Ive noticed on the days i dont noogle, if i massage it helps with retaining shape. Even when i havent done either and left it for weeks the shape remains. I think both work well.

Very encouraging!

I massage before noogling now. Never used to massage before and i find it better. See, I believe everything in excess is dangerous and the same goes with noogling too. Apply firm pressure and not for  long either. A lot of girls have increased with noogling. I haven’t seen much results with massage but I think no one’s that regular with it, some who are see results but it takes time. Search “Noni” on this forum. She had an amazing growth with just massage but the results she got was after 6 years. 
I’d suggest massage then noogle for 10-15 mins then massage. 
Also, if you feel numbness, massage is the key. Numbness comes with lack of oxygen which is carried by blood and when we noogle, the flow of blood is decreased. Massage does the opposite, increases blood flow. 
I am in medical school, nerve damage is not possible with noogling(in my knowledge) because nerves are really thin and deep under the surface which transmits signals(chemicals) and the working isn’t exactly like a vein which can be occluded (vein). 
I’ve read Jenniferlove’s thread , she mentions she might’ve gotten it due to some injury and it’s crazy but past injuries can show up with time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon