Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pressure point and meridian massage

I had these materials years ago from some Asian books. 
First pic shows the points on your chest area that helps boobs directly. 

The rest pics are screenshots from a Taiwanese therapist Shengmei Chiu's book. She was invited by several TV programs for her techniques. 
Second pic shows points (three channels related to heart and lungs) on your arms. You can press on these areas loosely and focus on the point where you feel hurtful.  And then behind your knees, press the whole area.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On the breasts, you can either press those points or just scratch with your knuckles. I've seen Asians posted that it worked for them. And in her book and TV shows, it worked for some girls. But I remember one girl her breasts only got wider and not perkier. She was a petite and skinny person. 

Oh and if you are curious why Asians drink pig feet or chicken feet soup, it's mostly for collagen. I personally don't drink them because of the smell. And they also say eating fermented rice egg drop soup. Not sure why for this one. You can search 酒酿蛋 on google pics to see what it's like and it taste good in my opinion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks bosekk,
Very interesting stuff. I love the science and inner knowledge of the Asian culture.
Bobbi

(15-11-2018, 02:19 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks bosekk,
Very interesting stuff. I love the science and inner knowledge of the Asian culture.
Bobbi

It's not easy to explain why they work. But they are summarized from practice. For example Asians know for so so many years that certain foods are good for you hair, and when I searched them I found they block DHT. Not everything is science tho. But pressure points have been tested by many patients. Me included. I had an accident when I was a kid .Since then I started to have breathing problems. I couldn't sleep on my back because of it. Xray was normal. In summer the situation was more serious, short of breath, hurtful chest. Counld't even peel an apple because it hurt my chest so much like I got stabbed.  

Then years later I discovered massaging the pressure point between nipples. At first I couldn't even touch it, then I increased pressure little by little. Now I always sleep on my back lol. Sleeping one side for years made my face really asymmetry. 

But I hope you guys don't massage too hard and frequently. It's suggested by the therapist 15-30 mins, and don't do it during your period.

Thanks for posting  Smile

(15-11-2018, 12:23 AM)bosekk Wrote:  I had these materials years ago from some Asian books. 
First pic shows the points on your chest area that helps boobs directly. 

The rest pics are screenshots from a Taiwanese therapist Shengmei Chiu's book. She was invited by several TV programs for her techniques. 
Second pic shows points (three channels related to heart and lungs) on your arms. You can press on these areas loosely and focus on the point where you feel hurtful.  And then behind your knees, press the whole area.

Wow now this is some information. I think I can do this after every noggling + massage session like a last step.

interesting! Thanks for sharing

Thanks for all the information. It was very helpful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon