Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can anyone find this bra online?

(20-11-2018, 11:28 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(20-11-2018, 05:29 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Just to illustrate my point. This is the difference between putting a bra on Normalee versus swoop and scoop. I do this all the time now and it’s really made a difference that has stuck. 
This bra is the wrong size though and doesn’t have the side support . Il still wear them loose to not constrict circulation but you can see the difference
Hi Ella, so if im a 32B i should purchase34c from the wish website? I want to buy but unsure of size

Fruitcake and Bonny it arrived. It’s 34/75 and it’s a true 34C , didn’t run small at all. ...
IF I pull all the tissue in it fits but has NO padding or push up support ITS JUST A BRA lol... so see the little foam insert I found, I figure I sew that in where Bradelis put their support inserts! 

Otherwise all that side support does seem to hold everything in place, it’s just not a bra you’d wear to work type of thing, tad umcomfy! I’m looking forward to the pink one arriving cause itl have more support even if it’s not padded with that strap type thing

(03-12-2018, 06:40 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(20-11-2018, 05:29 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Just to illustrate my point. This is the difference between putting a bra on Normalee versus swoop and scoop. I do this all the time now and it’s really made a difference that has stuck. 
This bra is the wrong size though and doesn’t have the side support . Il still wear them loose to not constrict circulation but you can see the difference
Hi Ella, so if im a 32B i should purchase34c from the wish website? I want to buy but unsure of size

Fruitcake and Bonny it arrived. It’s 34/75 and it’s a true 34C , didn’t run small at all. ...
IF I pull all the tissue in it fits but has NO padding or push up support ITS JUST A BRA lol... so see the little foam insert I found, I figure I sew that in where Bradelis put their support inserts! 

Otherwise all that side support does seem to hold everything in place, it’s just not a bra you’d wear to work type of thing, tad umcomfy! I’m looking forward to the pink one arriving cause itl have more support even if it’s not padded with that strap type thing
Ah okay, well at least the size is accurate. I ended up buying from ebay and its been over a week it hasnt arrived when they put an eatimate of delivery between 2-3 days! Im thinking either they r not going to be posting it or its coming from
china!

(03-12-2018, 09:12 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(03-12-2018, 06:40 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Ah okay, well at least the size is accurate. I ended up buying from ebay and its been over a week it hasnt arrived when they put an eatimate of delivery between 2-3 days! Im thinking either they r not going to be posting it or its coming from
china!

My bet coming from China! Can you upload a pic please when it arrives

Ooh they are cute.  Think ill wait bit longer or try some i find in shop, i think ill struggle with fitting/sizing (not quite enough tissue). Slowly slowly 'endurance marathon' over here lol growing like a tree not like weeds haha

(03-12-2018, 10:21 PM)Bonny Wrote:  Ooh they are cute.  Think ill wait bit longer or try some i find in shop, i think ill struggle with fitting/sizing (not quite enough tissue). Slowly slowly 'endurance marathon' over here lol growing like a tree not like weeds haha

Wouldn’t it be lovely if we all grew like weeds  Smile

(04-12-2018, 02:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(03-12-2018, 10:21 PM)Bonny Wrote:  Ooh they are cute.  Think ill wait bit longer or try some i find in shop, i think ill struggle with fitting/sizing (not quite enough tissue). Slowly slowly 'endurance marathon' over here lol growing like a tree not like weeds haha

Hey Ella, so push up bras are good??

(05-12-2018, 12:42 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 02:51 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Hey Ella, so push up bras are good??

For the most part I think no but sone are padded around the sides which help hold your tissue in better. Those big double push ups I think are terrible  Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon