Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can anyone find this bra online?

(19-11-2018, 06:51 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(19-11-2018, 06:50 PM)noobie Wrote:  so push up bra are good to reshape your breast 
or am I missing something here  Huh

Correct  Smile

thanks, Ella!
i was wondering cause i remember once i was reading in the form that padded bras are bad for your blood flow = your breast growth, but i belive it depends on how tight

(19-11-2018, 08:54 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(19-11-2018, 06:50 PM)noobie Wrote:  so push up bra are good to reshape your breast 

Correct  Smile

thanks, Ella!
i was wondering cause i remember once i was reading in the form that padded bras are bad for your blood flow = your breast growth, but i belive it depends on how tight

Yes that’s also true , I always wear bras loose or as loose can get away with. Just means you have to reposition more  Smile

(19-11-2018, 10:10 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Correct  Smile

thanks, Ella!

Yes that’s also true , I always wear bras loose or as loose can get away with. Just means you have to reposition more  Smile

So i guess i should be looking at something similar (bra); i stopped wearing structured bras and went with nothing or 'lounge' bra to promote circulation, ive now brought swimmers and the cups seemed to fit ok but since ive started developing i have a lot of tissue/fat on my sides; underarm area near top of ribs at sides  (hope that makes sense). So either cups are too small pushing fat to sides but cups themselves are not tight against my breast (still room to grow) or its accumulating at sides and needs to be manipulated towards front of chest. Hhhmmm???
So Ella if you find something that post to the southern hemisphere, let me know.

(20-11-2018, 03:50 AM)MBonny Wrote:  
(19-11-2018, 10:10 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

Correct  Smile

thanks, Ella!

So i guess i should be looking at something similar (bra); i stopped wearing structured bras and went with nothing or 'lounge' bra to promote circulation, ive now brought swimmers and the cups seemed to fit ok but since ive started developing i have a lot of tissue/fat on my sides; underarm area near top of ribs at sides  (hope that makes sense). So either cups are too small pushing fat to sides but cups themselves are not tight against my breast (still room to grow) or its accumulating at sides and needs to be manipulated towards front of chest. Hhhmmm???
So Ella if you find something that post to the southern hemisphere, let me know.

Have you had a professional fitting to make sure wearing the right cup. 
Plus I found a couple on wish I got , they aren’t the ones I wanted but not far off. 

For your Bonny it’s new growth too, I wonder if you let it grow where it wants too cause suppressing with a bra might hinder it??.... for me I KNOW it’s those bloody push up bras I wore for years never realising you swoop and scoop so I squashed my own existing tissue to the sides, does that make sense? I think maybe you keep up not wearin em assuming it’s new growth eh?
Maybe at the fitting say to them your boobs have been growing for “whatever” reason you make up and see what they think, of course though they won’t buy into the fat reposition stuff at a guess but if it’s not true why are bradelis so popular and expensive  Shy

This is as close as I could get . And as you know Asian sizes run smaller so il be pissed if I got the wrong size

[attachment=14281]

Just to illustrate my point. This is the difference between putting a bra on Normalee versus swoop and scoop. I do this all the time now and it’s really made a difference that has stuck. 
This bra is the wrong size though and doesn’t have the side support . Il still wear them loose to not constrict circulation but you can see the diff!

(20-11-2018, 05:29 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Just to illustrate my point. This is the difference between putting a bra on Normalee versus swoop and scoop. I do this all the time now and it’s really made a difference that has stuck. 
This bra is the wrong size though and doesn’t have the side support . Il still wear them loose to not constrict circulation but you can see the difference
Hi Ella, so if im a 32B i should purchase34c from the wish website? I want to buy but unsure of size

(20-11-2018, 11:28 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  
(20-11-2018, 05:29 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Just to illustrate my point. This is the difference between putting a bra on Normalee versus swoop and scoop. I do this all the time now and it’s really made a difference that has stuck. 
This bra is the wrong size though and doesn’t have the side support . Il still wear them loose to not constrict circulation but you can see the difference
Hi Ella, so if im a 32B i should purchase34c from the wish website? I want to buy but unsure of size
They said to go a cup size larger. I got 34c maybe wait till they arrive and il let you know how they size . That one in the pic is 34/75 I’m wearing and it’s way to small . Crap that’s probably 34c too agh.

[attachment=14302][attachment=14301]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon