Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm lost with my breast enlargment

I've been trying to grow my breasts since a few months with no results, I'm going to explain what I've been doing. I'm an A cup female. I tried first with saw palmetto, it was very good for my skin because I use to suffer from acne but did nothing to my breast. I noticed my breast got fuller and painful the week before my period and I thought wow, it's working! But after my period everything went back to normal. I tried it for two months and then I stopped taking saw palmetto and tried pueraria mirifica. It's my second month with pueraria and there is no change on my breasts. I've started massaging them also. I don't know if I should start taking saw palmetto with pueraria, because I've read that saw palmetto also blocks strogens, so there is no sense to take it if I'm trying to grow my breast. Should I try with licorize instead of saw palmetto? I'm taking a dose of 320mg of pueraria mirifica, I tried a higher dose but it wasn't good for my blood circulation. I'm lost right now I don't know how to do this. I also tend to have fat on my belly, I have less fat on my thigs and butt. What should I do? Thank you.

Hi Romea, and welcome!
Everybody's NBE experience is different, but I would like to recomend you read some of Surferjoes thread.
surfer Joe

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076
It will give you a lot of pointers in the right direction for you.

The saw palmetto was working for you to reduce your excess testosterone, so that should tell you that you have extra of that.
There is a white peony and licorice made by Ran. (available from Amazon and others). which would make a good choice for you.
I like it!

Also dont forget to take your starting measurements and pictures for your future reference.
Bobbi

Thank you so much for the answer and the link, it has helped me a lot. Now I know what I should do, I was missing the part about hormone sensitivity. I only have one question, it says that wild yam, fenugreek and other herbs increase hormonal sensitivity, can I use feenel? I have read that fennel also contains saponines but it's not listed on the post. Thank you.

(11-11-2018, 04:26 PM)Romea Wrote:  Thank you so much for the answer and the link, it has helped me a lot. Now I know what I should do, I was missing the part about hormone sensitivity. I only have one question, it says that wild yam, fenugreek and other herbs increase hormonal sensitivity, can I use feenel? I have read that fennel also contains saponines but it's not listed on the post. Thank you.

Yes, the presence of high levels of flavonoids in fennel seeds increases the level of estrogen in the body. The increased level of estrogen stimulates growth of breast tissue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon