Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO Program - What Do You Think? (Calling all Breast Nexus Goddesses <3)

Hey All –

Sooo I have been researching for the last little while and have finally created my plan. I’m still unsure and would love some feedback. I must say you ladies are brilliant… the detail and research you’ve put into your plans is just mind blowing. So I wanted to thank you all for the information you’ve contributed.

I wanted to also share about my health history. I am working with a naturopath and ayurvedic doctor to heal my complex health issues. My hormones have been tested recently via blood. My day 3 estrogen test is extremely low, and my day 21 progesterone test was on the high range of normal (years ago I tested it at a random day and it was triple to normal amount). Some other health issues I have include high cortisol levels, fatty liver, insulin resistance, ibs, inflammation, anemia/low hemoglobin, excess weight HEAVY periods, and uterine polyps. We will be doing some testing to see if I have some sort of bad bacteria in my system that needs to be removed. I am healing all these issues through a herbal blend, diet and lifestyle changes.

So here’s the rough draft of my plan, sorry if some of it doesn't make sense because I copied and pasted some things lol:

Supplements –

·     Apple Cider Vinegar – best first in the morning for hormones and digestive system
·     Maca Root – 3 grams
·     Matcha Green Tea
·     Vitamin C – 1000-2000 mg with MSM – The Right C by Nature’s Way – amazing at lowering cortisol
·     Folic acid – 1 pill = 800 mcg

·     Bioperine – 1 pill per 500 mg BO Nutrient absorber (take 15 mins before other supplements)
·     Bovine Ovary – 250 mg x2 for week 1, 500 mg x2 for week 2-3, 500-750 mg x2 for months 2-3 onwards?
·     Pituitary Glandular – 80 mg per 500-750 mg BO, 160 mg per 1000 mg BO
·     L-Tyrosine 1 pill per 500 mg BO
·     MK-677 (25 mg a day) – or Antler Farms deer velvet
·     HMB (2g a day, divided in taking it 3 times a day every 8 hours)
·     Krill Oil – 300 mg total – 2x a day
·     Herbal Mix for overall health and detox created by ayurvedic doctor – take a serving 3x a day
·     Mineral Drops – 1-2 ml – 2x a day
·     OptiMSM (distillation) 2000 mg – start with 1-2x a day for the first week, then move to 3x – 3 times a day or 2x distillation – Supplements to boost Circulation

·     Spearmint Tea – suppresses androgen – 1 cup – 1x a day

After Workout/ Noogling –
·     Glutamine– leaky gut, metabolism, ibs, dig, muscle growth, ibs, brain, endurance/recovery, burns fat
·     Protein – spirulina, chlorella, bone broth, bone broth protein powder
o  Drinking protein shake after noogling (kind of like how you should drink them post work out).                                                            

Other Supplements for General Health –
·     Kelp seasoning shaker or iodized salt.
·     Rice Bran
·     Get a tan for vitamin D

*Add in BCAA’s and Creatine once I start exercising more intensely

Creams and Oils –

·     Glute Boost (Contains Volufiline and Voluplus)
·     Almond Oil, Cinnamon Oil, and Peppermint Oil
o  Cinnamon and peppermint oil used to create heat and therefore circulation

·     Lugol’s Iodine (applied onto breast topically) – Could help break down fibrous tissue
·     Tretinoin cream 0.05% - Applying a little bit on nipples and areola's at night can reduce nipples size (ex. 1 cm in 4 months)

·     BO Nipple Cream (can use with oral dose) – keep in mind max dose of BO is 1500 mg
o  Good idea to use for asymmetry
o  You need LESS on the nipples because it’s more concentrated
o  Miss Mad Scientist’s BO recipe (along with taking 500 mg a day BO orally)
§ “Got 30 ml of Aloe Vera (from ali express in cute little aluminum boxes for €1.28 including shipping) and added 4 ovarian glandular capsules to it. Then stirred a bit. I put it on my nipples, let it dry for 10 mins, and add a nipple cover (I got them from noogleberry website, they are useless for noogling, but great for this purpose, I believe they where around €5)”

*** Possible Oils To Try Later – Hexane free Borage Oil, fenugreek & coconut oil

Equipment –

·     Noogleberry - contoured air lock domes, get current breast size, with foam rings
·     Nipple covers/ nipplette (Avent) or a use tape (medical/surgical tape, sports tape, waterproof band aids like compeed, or other cloth tapes)
o  Possibly reduces aereola size a bit, gives definition
·     Heating Pad
·     Sports bra
o  “Chiyomilk used Bradelis brand of bras in her program and claimed she received about an inch of "growth." The Bradelis bras are correction bras that push the breast tissue from your back and sides towards your cleavage. Over time, this supposedly increases breast size by relocating the fat tissue. I bought two Bradelis bras on sale (they are fairly pricey). Any good correction bra will do. Make sure the band size is tight enough and that you have some room in the cups for growth. If the cups are too small, this will actually hinder growth.”

·     Kangzhu 12-Cup Biomagnetic Chinese Cupping Therapy Set – for more focused access to release fibrous tissue https://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Biomagnetic-Chinese-Cupping-Therapy/dp/B00AI1W8NI/ref=as_at?creativeASIN=B00AI1W8NI&linkCode=w61&imprToken=Z1QqZu86QJo1LB13h-1Vhw&slotNum=0
o  http://www.amazon.com/Top-Chi-Transparen...ds=cupping
·     Scars/ Stretchmarks – Tamanu Oil, Arnica Gel, Cocoa Butter, Exfoliate, Derma Roller

Compression Breast Wear Sports Bra – “I've read Lotus mention on a thread that she likes to use a compression breast after noogling because she believes that after you stretch breast fat cells you must improve their cellular matrixing by the use of post compression wear.”

Gauge – NB sells a hand pump that comes with a gauge to monitor pressure. It costs more than the original handpump, and honestly I don't think it is necessary, but if you are concerned with overpumping, or are worried about exerting too much pressure on your breast, then buying this might help you out. However, if you get the hand pump, it's quite easy to make sure you don't overpump (telltale signs of overpumping: breasts feels uncomfortable tight, breasts turn purple or dark red, domes dig into skin painfully, pain in chest/rib area). Don't be so afraid to use moderate pressure, but at the same makes sure that it is not painful.

Lifestyle:

·     Proper Nutrition – 
o  Protein (approx. at least 100 grams a day) and healthy fats are an important part in breast enhancement is interesting.
o  Lots of veggies, other supplements see above
·     Exercising before noogling
o  Due to my anemia I don’t have enough energy to go to the gym yet but I plan to do Qigong Shaking in the Morning and body weight exercises as I heal
·     Get Plenty of Sleep
·     Listen to Hypnosis, Binaural Beats, and Rockmelon Ringtone
o  Steve G Jones BE hypnosis
·     Hypobaric Oxygen Therapy (alternatives are Wim Hof Method and Hydrogen Peroxide)

Massage –

· Heat and circulation is important –
o  Exercise before noogling
o  Putting a heat pad around on chest between 5-15 minutes
o  Drinking a warming tea before and during noogling (teas like ginger, cinnamon, chai spice, etc.)
o  Hydration – drinking 500 ml during noogling
· After Noogling –
o  Drink 2 glasses of water
o  Drink a protein shake or eat something high in protein

·     Massage – 5 minutes of each
o  Chi massage – serves as massage and acupressure
o  Female Deer Massage – based on the women’s qi gong exercise
o  Chiyomilk’s Fat Transfer Massage/ Fat Brushing
o  Cupping for Myofascial Release Pressure

·     Noogleberry - Hold and Release Method –
o  Noogleberry value indicator should be at 5 inHg (4.921278 inHg to be precise) of pressure for pumping
o  Hold and Release – 7:2  or 30:5
o  Will start at 20 mins 2x a day and add 5 minutes a week

Again I would really love some feedback… thank you all J

Wow, your program seems so complex lol but I like how motivated you look. Good luck and happy growing. Update us please

100gr of proteins each day? What is your weight? 100gr is a way too much! It’s bad for your kidneys! 

Too much stuff I think... use less stuff, you don’t need all this things... 

Spearmint+BO+msm+volufiline cream+bras+massage+pituitary is ok, I think...

(09-11-2018, 12:27 PM)leila.b Wrote:  Hey All –

Sooo I have been researching for the last little while and have finally created my plan. I’m still unsure and would love some feedback. I must say you ladies are brilliant… the detail and research you’ve put into your plans is just mind blowing. So I wanted to thank you all for the information you’ve contributed.

I wanted to also share about my health history. I am working with a naturopath and ayurvedic doctor to heal my complex health issues. My hormones have been tested recently via blood. My day 3 estrogen test is extremely low, and my day 21 progesterone test was on the high range of normal (years ago I tested it at a random day and it was triple to normal amount). Some other health issues I have include high cortisol levels, fatty liver, insulin resistance, ibs, inflammation, anemia/low hemoglobin, excess weight HEAVY periods, and uterine polyps. We will be doing some testing to see if I have some sort of bad bacteria in my system that needs to be removed. I am healing all these issues through a herbal blend, diet and lifestyle changes.

So here’s the rough draft of my plan, sorry if some of it doesn't make sense because I copied and pasted some things lol:

Supplements –

·     Apple Cider Vinegar – best first in the morning for hormones and digestive system
·     Maca Root – 3 grams
·     Matcha Green Tea
·     Vitamin C – 1000-2000 mg with MSM – The Right C by Nature’s Way – amazing at lowering cortisol
·     Folic acid – 1 pill = 800 mcg

·     Bioperine – 1 pill per 500 mg BO Nutrient absorber (take 15 mins before other supplements)
·     Bovine Ovary – 250 mg x2 for week 1, 500 mg x2 for week 2-3, 500-750 mg x2 for months 2-3 onwards?
·     Pituitary Glandular – 80 mg per 500-750 mg BO, 160 mg per 1000 mg BO
·     L-Tyrosine 1 pill per 500 mg BO
·     MK-677 (25 mg a day) – or Antler Farms deer velvet
·     HMB (2g a day, divided in taking it 3 times a day every 8 hours)
·     Krill Oil – 300 mg total – 2x a day
·     Herbal Mix for overall health and detox created by ayurvedic doctor – take a serving 3x a day
·     Mineral Drops – 1-2 ml – 2x a day
·     OptiMSM (distillation) 2000 mg – start with 1-2x a day for the first week, then move to 3x – 3 times a day or 2x distillation – Supplements to boost Circulation

·     Spearmint Tea – suppresses androgen – 1 cup – 1x a day

After Workout/ Noogling –
·     Glutamine– leaky gut, metabolism, ibs, dig, muscle growth, ibs, brain, endurance/recovery, burns fat
·     Protein – spirulina, chlorella, bone broth, bone broth protein powder
o  Drinking protein shake after noogling (kind of like how you should drink them post work out).                                                            

Other Supplements for General Health –
·     Kelp seasoning shaker or iodized salt.
·     Rice Bran
·     Get a tan for vitamin D

*Add in BCAA’s and Creatine once I start exercising more intensely

Creams and Oils –

·     Glute Boost (Contains Volufiline and Voluplus)
·     Almond Oil, Cinnamon Oil, and Peppermint Oil
o  Cinnamon and peppermint oil used to create heat and therefore circulation

·     Lugol’s Iodine (applied onto breast topically) – Could help break down fibrous tissue
·     Tretinoin cream 0.05% - Applying a little bit on nipples and areola's at night can reduce nipples size (ex. 1 cm in 4 months)

·     BO Nipple Cream (can use with oral dose) – keep in mind max dose of BO is 1500 mg
o  Good idea to use for asymmetry
o  You need LESS on the nipples because it’s more concentrated
o  Miss Mad Scientist’s BO recipe (along with taking 500 mg a day BO orally)
§ “Got 30 ml of Aloe Vera (from ali express in cute little aluminum boxes for €1.28 including shipping) and added 4 ovarian glandular capsules to it. Then stirred a bit. I put it on my nipples, let it dry for 10 mins, and add a nipple cover (I got them from noogleberry website, they are useless for noogling, but great for this purpose, I believe they where around €5)”

*** Possible Oils To Try Later – Hexane free Borage Oil, fenugreek & coconut oil

Equipment –

·     Noogleberry - contoured air lock domes, get current breast size, with foam rings
·     Nipple covers/ nipplette (Avent) or a use tape (medical/surgical tape, sports tape, waterproof band aids like compeed, or other cloth tapes)
o  Possibly reduces aereola size a bit, gives definition
·     Heating Pad
·     Sports bra
o  “Chiyomilk used Bradelis brand of bras in her program and claimed she received about an inch of "growth." The Bradelis bras are correction bras that push the breast tissue from your back and sides towards your cleavage. Over time, this supposedly increases breast size by relocating the fat tissue. I bought two Bradelis bras on sale (they are fairly pricey). Any good correction bra will do. Make sure the band size is tight enough and that you have some room in the cups for growth. If the cups are too small, this will actually hinder growth.”

·     Kangzhu 12-Cup Biomagnetic Chinese Cupping Therapy Set – for more focused access to release fibrous tissue https://www.amazon.com/Kangzhu-Biomagnetic-Chinese-Cupping-Therapy/dp/B00AI1W8NI/ref=as_at?creativeASIN=B00AI1W8NI&linkCode=w61&imprToken=Z1QqZu86QJo1LB13h-1Vhw&slotNum=0
o  http://www.amazon.com/Top-Chi-Transparen...ds=cupping
·     Scars/ Stretchmarks – Tamanu Oil, Arnica Gel, Cocoa Butter, Exfoliate, Derma Roller

Compression Breast Wear Sports Bra – “I've read Lotus mention on a thread that she likes to use a compression breast after noogling because she believes that after you stretch breast fat cells you must improve their cellular matrixing by the use of post compression wear.”

Gauge – NB sells a hand pump that comes with a gauge to monitor pressure. It costs more than the original handpump, and honestly I don't think it is necessary, but if you are concerned with overpumping, or are worried about exerting too much pressure on your breast, then buying this might help you out. However, if you get the hand pump, it's quite easy to make sure you don't overpump (telltale signs of overpumping: breasts feels uncomfortable tight, breasts turn purple or dark red, domes dig into skin painfully, pain in chest/rib area). Don't be so afraid to use moderate pressure, but at the same makes sure that it is not painful.

Lifestyle:

·     Proper Nutrition – 
o  Protein (approx. at least 100 grams a day) and healthy fats are an important part in breast enhancement is interesting.
o  Lots of veggies, other supplements see above
·     Exercising before noogling
o  Due to my anemia I don’t have enough energy to go to the gym yet but I plan to do Qigong Shaking in the Morning and body weight exercises as I heal
·     Get Plenty of Sleep
·     Listen to Hypnosis, Binaural Beats, and Rockmelon Ringtone
o  Steve G Jones BE hypnosis
·     Hypobaric Oxygen Therapy (alternatives are Wim Hof Method and Hydrogen Peroxide)

Massage –

· Heat and circulation is important –
o  Exercise before noogling
o  Putting a heat pad around on chest between 5-15 minutes
o  Drinking a warming tea before and during noogling (teas like ginger, cinnamon, chai spice, etc.)
o  Hydration – drinking 500 ml during noogling
· After Noogling –
o  Drink 2 glasses of water
o  Drink a protein shake or eat something high in protein

·     Massage – 5 minutes of each
o  Chi massage – serves as massage and acupressure
o  Female Deer Massage – based on the women’s qi gong exercise
o  Chiyomilk’s Fat Transfer Massage/ Fat Brushing
o  Cupping for Myofascial Release Pressure

·     Noogleberry - Hold and Release Method –
o  Noogleberry value indicator should be at 5 inHg (4.921278 inHg to be precise) of pressure for pumping
o  Hold and Release – 7:2  or 30:5
o  Will start at 20 mins 2x a day and add 5 minutes a week

Again I would really love some feedback… thank you all J

great! 
you dont have to take deer antler extract if you take pituitary. It stimulate your pituitary to produce growth hormones

Impressive!!

Can you update us with results??

Your program is an entire lifestyle! I hope you were able to be consistent Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon