Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Birth Control Pill / Depo-Provera and PM for breast enlargement ?

Hi Ladies, 

What are your opinions for birth control + PM? (combination pill / Depo-Provera / mini pill , etc)

Seem like in the past ,there were ladies with great success with it. 

BestBreasts  took PM when she was on Depo-Provera
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21349

purplelicious took PM when she was on Microgynon (combination BCP ,Levonorgestrel)
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21181

(04-11-2018, 04:20 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Hi Ladies, 

What are your opinions for birth control + PM? (combination pill / Depo-Provera / mini pill , etc)

purplelicious took PM when she was on Microgynon (combination BCP ,Levonorgestrel)

Well since I was looking to switch to another method I feel tempted to try the depo-provera shot. I am scared of needles but I am in consideration now...
I was reading reviews about how people felt on the depo-shot, and I read many different experiences, I read some experienced headache, tiredness, some people just love it, and there were also women talking about larger breasts but they gained like 10 kgs as well.
I really want to try it but I HATE needles, just thinking about it makes my toes curl.
I do really believe this can help with breast growth, and I want to freaking try it because the combination pill I am on now doesnt really make me happy, maybe bipolar is a better word to describe.(well for about 4 days a month, and everytime somebody really pisses me off, my mood can suddenly change in a seconds, then afterwards I just feel exhausted from rambling. Dodgy ) I am on ortho tri-levlen now. But what do you think about trying it yourself?

(05-11-2018, 09:38 AM)hannah Wrote:  

Well since I was looking to switch to another method I feel tempted to try the depo-provera shot. I am scared of needles but I am in consideration now...
I was reading reviews about how people felt on the depo-shot, and I read many different experiences, I read some experienced headache, tiredness, some people just love it, and there were also women talking about larger breasts but they gained like 10 kgs as well.
I really want to try it but I HATE needles, just thinking about it makes my toes curl.
I do really believe this can help with breast growth, and I want to freaking try it because the combination pill I am on now doesnt really make me happy, maybe bipolar is a better word to describe.(well for about 4 days a month, and everytime somebody really pisses me off, my mood can suddenly change in a seconds, then afterwards I just feel exhausted from rambling. Dodgy ) I am on ortho tri-levlen now. But what do you think about trying it yourself?

hi Hannah,

i personally wont try depo-shot, because a shot will maintain for 3 months. So, if i have any terrible side effects, i will have to endure it for at least 3 months. For the weight gain part, Im not sure if BCP or depo-provera directly lead to weight gain. Some people say the weight gain is due to increase appetite. If so, i think its controllable and avoidable.  

I wanna try Yaz + PM. Yaz has 0.02 Ethinylestradiol and drospirenone 3mg , which mean it is low dose birth control. I think take lower dose of EE BCP maybe more beneficial to NBE as i will be taking PM too. Between, is ortho tri-levlen the only BCP u have tried?

(05-11-2018, 01:11 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(05-11-2018, 09:38 AM)hannah Wrote:  

hi Hannah,

i personally wont try depo-shot, because a shot will maintain for 3 months. So, if i have any terrible side effects, i will have to endure it for at least 3 months. For the weight gain part, Im not sure if BCP or depo-provera directly lead to weight gain. Some people say the weight gain is due to increase appetite. If so, i think its controllable and avoidable.  

I wanna try Yaz + PM. Yaz has 0.02 Ethinylestradiol and drospirenone 3mg , which mean it is low dose birth control. I think take lower dose of EE BCP maybe more beneficial to NBE as i will be taking PM too. Between, is ortho tri-levlen the only BCP u have tried?

I think a lower dosed bcp paired with pm might influence the effectiveness of both....I dont know if you use the bcp to have no conception? But if so I wouldnt pair it with PM. Thereby there is estrogen in both they might only start competing for your estrogen receptors. THats why I guess a progesterone bcp or injection should theoretically work well ,paired with PM.
I tried other bcp over the years but purely for birth control purposes.... the doctor always prescribed me the pills  and I took microgynon,diane, and marvelon, all didnt agree with me.
The diane pill gave me breasts btw but its forbidden now bc it was a dangerous pill. many women died from it couple of years ago Sad
The ortho tri levlen gave me fuller breasts , I only took it for about 4 months....In the beginning I had zero side-effects I even felt maybe more good then without....but last 2 months I started to experience mood swings and extreme tiredness(could also be bc I suddenly got insomnia)
But I suspected the insomnia was caused by the pill, so I stopped it cold turkey bc I really needed my sleep, I was almostly completely out of function for a couple off days...I just didnt slept anymore. But you never know if its caused by a pill or something else...I also read enough good reviews about the orto tri levlen.
I might even start it up again because I dont want more babies and I am not 100% sure if I was just ill and just had insomnia without the pill beeing the culprit.

(09-11-2018, 09:21 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(05-11-2018, 01:11 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  hi Hannah,

I think a lower dosed bcp paired with pm might influence the effectiveness of both....I dont know if you use the bcp to have no conception? But if so I wouldnt pair it with PM. Thereby there is estrogen in both they might only start competing for your estrogen receptors. THats why I guess a progesterone bcp or injection should theoretically work well ,paired with PM.
I tried other bcp over the years but purely for birth control purposes.... the doctor always prescribed me the pills  and I took microgynon,diane, and marvelon, all didnt agree with me.
The diane pill gave me breasts btw but its forbidden now bc it was a dangerous pill. many women died from it couple of years ago Sad
The ortho tri levlen gave me fuller breasts , I only took it for about 4 months....In the beginning I had zero side-effects I even felt maybe more good then without....but last 2 months I started to experience mood swings and extreme tiredness(could also be bc I suddenly got insomnia)
But I suspected the insomnia was caused by the pill, so I stopped it cold turkey bc I really needed my sleep, I was almostly completely out of function for a couple off days...I just didnt slept anymore. But you never know if its caused by a pill or something else...I also read enough good reviews about the orto tri levlen.
I might even start it up again because I dont want more babies and I am not 100% sure if I was just ill and just had insomnia without the pill beeing the culprit.

No, i do not need BCP to prevent conception. lets see how it goes with Yaz alone before i add PM
Do u know why diane is banned ? i know Yaz and Yasmin is banned in French because the progesitn inside leads to higher blood clot risk. 
Regarding with the insomnia, do u sleep well after you off the pill?

im going to start Yaz tonight, im nerves about all potential side effect.

Hi Hannah, 

Ive been taking Yaz for 5 days so far, and im glad that I dont have major side effects (Yet). 
I have been feeling more tired these days , but im not sure if Yaz is causing it. 
I do not experience any breast tenderness or swelling as well. today is the 8th day of my period , and im feeling extra small breast as usual.

Do u think i should add PM asap , or should i wait for at least 1 month?
i really cant wait to try my PM from ainterol.  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon